[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Nah, the diver series ar's are all supposedly pretty bad, manta diver is supposed to be the best of them and even then isn't anything special.
It's heavy and pretty large. It's not great but it has some use, unlike the other two.
I have another question who is better Driger V2 OR Dranzer V2 im getting both from Zain
I have a question: If anyone owns a Driger V, does the base actually look like this?

The image is my Driger V, by the way...
The base looks normal to me. Ask r0ckbull about the tip, he should know, there was some variance with those tips.
(Mar. 31, 2012  6:53 AM)jadejupiter18 Wrote: I have another question who is better Driger V2 OR Dranzer V2 im getting both from Zain

Driger V2 is better
There's been a lot of argument there in the past.

Never figured out why, Driger V2 is better by miles. (Perhaps it was related to the use of much more varied stadiums, including hasbro ones, idk).
(Mar. 31, 2012  9:30 AM)Neko Fury Wrote: I have a question: If anyone owns a Driger V, does the base actually look like this?

Please read the BeyWiki for Driger V, Neko Fury. Smile
No wait, there's no article for it. :\
I wonder where I read it, but in some really trustful resource (it was some wiki.... Was it Wikipedia?) I read this-
There are various differences in Driger V BBs. The first few releases had an extremely sharp tip (but was still called Semi Flat). The fans made an uproar, and soon they remodeled it. This one was a bit flatter, doing its name justice. Smile

Check which one you got. Mine was the first mold. Unhappy
The early hasbro ones had a sharp tip but all others will have the normal metal semi flat tip shape. I intend to write an article on it but at this stage with articles i've already written(finished btw) not being put up there's no point.
Well, you mustn't give up hope if your articles aren't up yet. Smile
You should write, btw, as you are quite good at it.
And hey, thanks for the 'more precise' info.

Before I forget-
As I mentioned in my previous post(but was unsure back then), the source of this info is indeed Wikipedia's Beyblade (Toy) article; in the Differences between TT and Hasbro section. Smile
I haven't given up hope. Two of my articles have gone up(or four if you count beys which are exactly the same) and my other two that are ready to go have perfect info so i'm just waiting for Kei to have some time to approve articles again.
Hah, I've basically given up. Apparently he'll have more time soon, but yeah. I have to update things, so it's not all his fault, but there's no motivation to, and frankly, no motivation to continue writing.
(Mar. 31, 2012  6:53 AM)jadejupiter18 Wrote: I have another question who is better Driger V2 OR Dranzer V2 im getting both from Zain

The best beyblade is DRACIEL V2! You should buy one off me! Only kidding, I don't have one and it totally sucks... but I'm getting one NIB cos it looks cool!

It's hard to say which one is better, personally I prefer Driger V2 uncustomised cos it's pretty much a freaking wall. However, I think Dranzer V2 has better parts for custom combos, the SP is really useful.

As for looks... that's hard to say, some people say Dranzer V2 is ugly but I think it's gorgeous, I LOVE my red version! Driger V2 looks amazing too, I got that one in red as well and it's probably one of the best looking beyblades in my collection.

God I love plastics.
Dranzer V2 has great SP's (though iirc Votiac Ape's are better.) and an okay enough AR.. Driger V2 has amazing upper when paired with its SP's but everything else seems rather 'meh'. Its BB is fun for sure.

Really depends what you're going for type-wise. Even then I'd go as far as saying Voltiac Ape would be better competitively but yeah.. Both are very solid.
Thanks guys and I was having a battle Wolborg 4 vs Dark DRagoon and dragoon flipped wolborg over and the EG was still spinning faster and faster and dark dragoon kept hitting it giving it spin and dark dragoon lost and wolborg's EG was still spinning does that count as a win?
I'm pretty sure if it is flipped over, the bey has lost.
Wolborg 4 is quite tricky since even when one part isn't spinning the EG still can be although I think in that situation the Wolborg 4 lost. Also it doesn't give it spin especially since they are both in right spin(unless one wasn't).
When it's flipped the EG goes to the left because it flips and its opposite.
whats the difference between H-12 Seaborg and H-40 Seaborg?

Also Griffoloyn and salamayon do the figures that are with the beys help the bey in any way what so ever? And is it legal?
H-12 is Seaborg 1 while H-40 is Seaborg 2.

Seaborg 1 has a decent enough base for Defense, the equivalent to RS in MFB but it is infinitely worse than Wolborg 2's Right SG (Bearing Version 2) which has no MFB-related release unfortunately.. Would have been great to keep that up.. Seaborg 2 has a lame AR which was placed in OHKO customs because it didn't make it as an Attack AR.

Hidden Spirit AR's are legal but the rest of the Beyblade is not. Griffolyon has a great AR, similar to Triple Wing but is conducive with SP's unlike Triple Wing which is 3 sided. (meaning no SP can have a proper symmetry with it) Salamalyon iirc is not very note-worthy.
(Apr. 01, 2012  2:31 AM)Dan Wrote: H-12 is Seaborg 1 while H-40 is Seaborg 2.

Seaborg 1 has a decent enough base for Defense, the equivalent to RS in MFB but it is infinitely worse than Wolborg 2's Right SG (Bearing Version 2) which has no MFB-related release unfortunately.. Would have been great to keep that up.. Seaborg 2 has a lame AR which was placed in OHKO customs because it didn't make it as an Attack AR.

Hidden Spirit AR's are legal but the rest of the Beyblade is not. Griffolyon has a great AR, similar to Triple Wing but is conducive with SP's unlike Triple Wing which is 3 sided. (meaning no SP can have a proper symmetry with it) Salamalyon iirc is not very note-worthy.

oh ok so which is the 5 layered one 1 or 2? Also Only the attack ring in hidden spirits is legal not the bit chip or the bey blase or engine gear (if one exists)
(Mar. 31, 2012  4:44 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2012  9:30 AM)Neko Fury Wrote: I have a question: If anyone owns a Driger V, does the base actually look like this?

Please read the BeyWiki for Driger V, Neko Fury. Smile
No wait, there's no article for it. :\
I wonder where I read it, but in some really trustful resource (it was some wiki.... Was it Wikipedia?) I read this-
There are various differences in Driger V BBs. The first few releases had an extremely sharp tip (but was still called Semi Flat). The fans made an uproar, and soon they remodeled it. This one was a bit flatter, doing its name justice. Smile

Check which one you got. Mine was the first mold. Unhappy
Yeah, I heard about the sharp tip...I can't tell which mold is mine. It is semi-flat, but (I must be watching too much of Bakuten 2002) the semi flat in the anime looks likes a metal flat... Uncertain

EDT: Checked the box, it says SG Metal Flat Base...mine is a Metal Semi-Flat Base LOL XD

Might be a 2nd mold mine, great...2 2nd molds in one order (Driger V AND V2) XD
(Apr. 01, 2012  2:20 AM)Clonetos Wrote: whats the difference between H-12 Seaborg and H-40 Seaborg?

Also Griffoloyn and salamayon do the figures that are with the beys help the bey in any way what so ever? And is it legal?

Of.course those.figures are useless, haha!
They make good collectibles, though.

Neko-.Lucky you.....

OK, a question related to what Neko asked earlier-
Considering that I have the sharp variant of Driger V's BB, can I possibly wear it down to make it a semi-flat one? Would it still be legal?
Salamalyon is useless btw.

No, wouldn't be legal, Jan. :c

Neko: Yeah it was released in sharp and semi-flat and called metal flat. G-E-N-I-O-U-S I tells ya.
(Mar. 31, 2012  9:38 PM)jadejupiter18 Wrote: When it's flipped the EG goes to the left because it flips and its opposite.

I'd consider it stopped.

If not, I'm going to go practice my upside down launch.