[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

ok, so if this is real should i get this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Beyblade-G-Rev...1c22826787

i mean is it a good price
(Mar. 17, 2012  4:53 PM)apple1075 Wrote: ok, so if this is real should i get this

it is real for real if you read enough through WBO.
but it sucks..cant be customized.. XD
I've got a Dranzer GT and, at first I thought there was a problem with the Engine Gear, but I've put it into Dragoon G's base and it works fine. The problem is, when I wind the Engine Gear up and put it into Dranzer GT's base, it immediately activates. It can't be wound up whilst it's in the base either cos if I wind it a little bit, the Engine Gear will just kick in again. Any way to fix this?
(Mar. 17, 2012  4:56 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2012  4:53 PM)apple1075 Wrote: ok, so if this is real should i get this

it is real for real if you read enough through WBO.
but it sucks..cant be customized.. XD

See my post.

apple: this one is significantly cheaper: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Topblade-Beybl...875wt_1270

I'd still recommend hunting for one second hand in the marketplace forums though.
(Mar. 17, 2012  4:59 PM)Zain Wrote: I've got a Dranzer GT and, at first I thought there was a problem with the Engine Gear, but I've put it into Dragoon G's base and it works fine. The problem is, when I wind the Engine Gear up and put it into Dranzer GT's base, it immediately activates. It can't be wound up whilst it's in the base either cos if I wind it a little bit, the Engine Gear will just kick in again. Any way to fix this?

Are you pulling out the clutch tabs, and are they staying in place?
Wow, I never noticed those clutch tabs, I pulled them and everything's fine now LOL thanks a lot!
OK, So I used to collect plastics a long time ago when I was younger and I has not seen them til' I found one yesterday. I have know clue what it is. It is all green. Just give me a list of green plastics and I WIll look them up and see if I come across it.
Or post a picture considering there are far too many green beys to list? (recolors and all)
Never mind I figured out who it is. It belonged to some kid named Max. It is a Draciel G.
'some kid named max' is only one of the four main characters
not sure how into beyblade you used to be butttt
(Mar. 18, 2012  2:00 AM)Zain Wrote: Wow, I never noticed those clutch tabs, I pulled them and everything's fine now LOL thanks a lot!

Man, you don't even know how common a thing that is. I forgot about them when I got back into plastics, haha, then when I got a draciel G (having lost my dranzer gt base) I was like "ohhhhhhhh"

(Mar. 18, 2012  3:41 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: 'some kid named max' is only one of the four main characters
not sure how into beyblade you used to be butttt

i heard there was some guy named tyson but i'm not really sure
i think he used driger
What are A-series and random booster series? Are they part of the original season 1 of Beyblades?

Also, are there any limited edition plastic beyblades? And I know they're all somewhat limited now because they're not being manufactured anymore, but I mean ones that were for e.g. only 100 were made etc.

And if there is, can I please get a list. Thanks.
The A-Series encompasses most beyblades, check: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...oduct_List

Random Boosters were just that, much like MFB, you buy a booster and it has a random beyblade in it. The rarity is much more varied than MFB. Most of the Prize beyblades are really rare, and the secret prize beys are even rarer, really hard to find.

There are a lot of limited/rare plastics. No way could I give you a list of them, there are a lot. Mostly, they're random booster prizes and Coro-Coro magazine exclusives, though there are a bunch of other rare exclusives. There's a whole load of them, though.

Most of the rarer beys are recolours, but yeah, I really couldn't give you a list of them...
There aren't any rare beys that are that have releases limited as much as that apart from a few. I would be able to make a list of rare plastic beys if you or anyone wants.
Hi,
How the wolfborg 4 EG system work ?
When i wind up it activate immediately , i have other EG beys that work (Dragoon G , Gaia DragoonG and Draciel G).
Maybe its broken ?
No, it has a clutch that is always engaged, so it does activate automatically. The only need to charge it is if you want to try to KO the opponent anyway though.
Oh i see...
EDIT : I got a beyblade but i don't know the real name(Look like metal dranzer/draciel):
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/252...03103.jpg/
Can some one can tell me the name ?
(Mar. 19, 2012  6:32 PM)virusedition Wrote: Oh i see...
EDIT : I got a beyblade but i don't know the real name(Look like master dranzer/draciel):

it's metal draciel
(Mar. 19, 2012  2:57 PM)Ultra Wrote: There aren't any rare beys that are that have releases limited as much as that apart from a few. I would be able to make a list of rare plastic beys if you or anyone wants.
I would like that very much, thank you.
I got the lot I won. In the lot, most of the metallic parts like WDs and tip are rusted(by this, I mean that they are very rough as if they have been rusted and not as smooth/clean as they initially were). In case of Dranzer S, the shaft is rusted(the bearing is in good condition though.) So is there any way by which I can clean/polish/remove the rust from those parts while keeping them legal?
Secondly, is there a way to remove the clips from the BB easily? My fingers are paining after I removed the clips from 5-6 of them.
Also, is there a way to know if the clips are just tightly fit or are super-glued?
@N0body- Well, I have many Weight Disks that actually "rusted" or more correctly, tarnished way too much.
Polishing those would be similar to polishing Metal Wheels in MFB. I usually use toothpaste, haha! There are better things, and I think we have a thread for cleaning metal wheels, so you might as well like to check it. Smile

As for the clips, that's one thing I hated about Plastics. A lot! They usually get extremely tight if not removed often.
And no, no one would super glue them, unless the seller had some evil trick up his sleeve, haha!

But well, there is no 'simple' way to do it. You usually HAVE to use your hands. And yes, it pains... Crying

At other times, I actually opt for screwdrivers. Take the flatter one, and put it in the gap between the clips and the BB. And just as you would pull the clips with your fingers, you'll now have to push them out with the screwdriver... Tough to explain, but probably a demonstration may help. Confused
Not to mention that it is quite unsafe to do, as sometimes the clips chip off, and sometimes they fly away SOOO far, that they get lost. Unhappy

How is Dranzer V???
Hey guys! Plastics sounds like a blast with all the variety of parts and different beys that look way more awesome than mfb, I really wanna get into plastics again, but I can't find any really good sources of info... They're all super confusing or too basic, I don't even know which is the blade base...Unhappy so could someone please pm me with an explanation of sorts or a link to a good explanation, sorry to be a pain, but I really really wanna get back into it!!!
It'd be easier if you asked more specific questions, but there's an explanation on the wiki.

It's hard to describe such a broad topic simply tbh.
(Mar. 19, 2012  11:16 PM)Gamecreator916 Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2012  6:32 PM)virusedition Wrote: Oh i see...
EDIT : I got a beyblade but i don't know the real name(Look like master dranzer/draciel):

it's metal draciel

Yea its a metal draciel but , witch recolor ?
That question was already answered a while ago

edit:
oops, didn't realise you posted the question, thought you were replying, i'm an idiot
Ok, narrowing time, is there a specific "tip" as such that can be taken off??