[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Okay, thanks. And I may face better combos than I expect because most people in Mumbai have competitively useful parts. I really hope NitroNeo makes a good combo from his V2s and GTs.
Beat him up until he does.

(Mar. 09, 2012  10:17 PM)Kenshin Wrote: I have some probably hard to answer questions about some Beyblade products. First does anyone have any info on the MA-12 NEO Bakuten Henkei 1 or anything about Gyro Armors? And does anyone have any info on what the names of the parts for the Bakutenryu Zeo or Aveiron are?

MA-12 is Advance Attacker, so no idea what that's about. Gyro Armour is Takara's name for Magical Ape MS's Gyro Mode, with the plastic shell.

The only reference I found (and I assume that's your source too) was Hobby Link Japan. There's no other information I can find out there, perhaps they were errors or something, I really don't know.
Both of those belong in the HMS thread, methinks, though I guess the first one is fine.

And yeah I have Zio coming (It's "Zio" and "Avairon" btw). They're identical other than colour (Zio is white, Avairon is black). As for the part names, I don't know if them or Raiden/zinrai/hayate/etc were given separate part names, I'll check when I get it, if mine has the box.
(Mar. 10, 2012  10:15 PM)Gamecreator916 Wrote: What series are they? SG, MG or EG

What is this post in reference to?
Sorry i tried checking posts on my Droid. It has been screwing up alot
it was this one
(Mar. 06, 2012  8:25 AM)th!nk Wrote: Weird, are you sure it's real? Normal sonokong plastics have never given me trouble Confused

[Image: image0048v.jpg]
Which beyblade's AR is this, can u please tell me?
Not very sure but it looks a lot like Flash Leopard 2's AR
It is most definitely a Flash Leopard 2 AR, after comparing it to my own.
Yes it Flash Leopard 2's AR but it is also fake since it was never released in blue. Not that it matters much since it's awful though.
Yeah, and the terrible moulding. At least that one will be useful for telling if others are fake based on their molding (something I've found some people don't check for adequately).

But boy that AR is just totally horrible, seriously.
From my collection post thing:
th!nk Wrote:A-54 Flash Leopard 2 (Takara): Know why Ozuma started losing to Tyson? Because he started using this turd of a beyblade.

I mean seriously, it's one of the worst beyblades.
Actually, the AR has some decent smash attack,but the SG and WD can be used for a decent compact combo with Driger V2. Its base is absolutely terrible.
(Mar. 12, 2012  4:35 AM)Gamecreator916 Wrote: Actually, the AR has some decent smash attack,but the SG and WD can be used for a decent compact combo with Driger V2. Its base is absolutely terrible.

The AR is really poor compared to everything else available in left spin. Like, really bad. Worse than Wolborg 2's in Right. Terrible.
The SG and WD are available in a billion better beyblades

The Base is worse than terrible.

I wonder how it compares to Metal Dranzers AR. Because that is the AR to which all others should be compared.
(Mar. 12, 2012  6:25 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I wonder how it compares to Metal Dranzers AR. Because that is the AR to which all others should be compared.

I'd imagine it actually manages to be worse, but I don't have a metal dranzer.

Metal Dranzer is KING
if I ever go to a plastics tournament I'm going uncustomized Metal Dranzer TO THE FINALS
(Mar. 12, 2012  6:30 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Metal Dranzer is KING
if I ever go to a plastics tournament I'm going uncustomized Metal Dranzer TO THE FINALS

Someone did that at my plastics tourney. Well, he used metal dranzer for a few rounds.

He lost all but one of those rounds.

:C
He must not have called upon the power of his bitbeast.
That's how I win all of my matches at least.
(Mar. 12, 2012  7:02 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: He must not have called upon the power of his bitbeast.
That's how I win all of my matches at least.

Yeah, there was a suspicious lack of bitbeast action tbh. Must've been new to it.
You have to use the Bit Protector. It works as a magnifying glass for it's spirit energy power.
That explains it!

Seriously though, it's so irritating when the little prongs that hold in the small bitchips break off and you can't use them any more.
why does that even happen.
i will never underdstand : <
(Mar. 12, 2012  4:43 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2012  4:35 AM)Gamecreator916 Wrote: Actually, the AR has some decent smash attack,but the SG and WD can be used for a decent compact combo with Driger V2. Its base is absolutely terrible.

The AR is really poor compared to everything else available in left spin. Like, really bad. Worse than Wolborg 2's in Right. Terrible.
The SG and WD are available in a billion better beyblades

The Base is worse than terrible.
true. but i use it's AR in right spin. I had a few battles between Driger V2 and Flash Leopard and there were quite a few extreme knock outs. i actually got hit once. and ya. the SG and WD are pretty common. that's just how i got mine
In right spin? guy, recoil is bad.
(Mar. 12, 2012  2:21 PM)th!nk Wrote: In right spin? guy, recoil is bad.

That explains it. i just tried to find a different smash attack AR besides 8 Spiker. Dragoon g broke 3 of my blades! Dranzer G base(sono kong :\) Dragoon F WD(hasbro but it was pre-owned) and another 8 wide on a sucky combo with a kellogs AR and grip attacker's base(no rubber) i didn't make that combo, my friend gave it to me like that because he didn't have the original AR or the rubber tip, so the base is useless
Well, every EG base is useless, you know. So yes, that Dranzer G base is useless too.
There are many better Attack ARs than Eight Spiker, and you can most probably know their names by reading through this thread, or the Plastics Part Discussion. Smile