[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

(May. 27, 2016  5:18 PM)Zera Wrote:
(May. 27, 2016  8:15 AM)Ultra Wrote: No it's definitely fake. The underside of 8 Balance is nowhere near that filled out. I've got one of those and it looks like that on both sides. Also please refrain from posting if you're not knowledgeable enough to give a correct answer.

I stay with what I said. I have 5 original 8 Balance and they all look like this from the bottom. The whole WD isn't filled out. Only half of the height is filled out. It also looks like this when you flip it over. You have your opinion and I have my opinion. As long as we haven't asked the owner of this WD nobody is right or wrong.

Ah that is incorrect. I have a few of these and they're beyond the average weight of a normal weight disk. If only they were real!
no it is definitely fake it's filled out and has no holes that would slot into the plastic frame in the box, it's all cool correcting people but there's no need to be catty.
guys, I will buy from OkinawamTS some draciels, is this a good combo to go with?

AR: Upper Dragon
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Right SG (I will buy a Neo Right SG with a HMC)
BB: SG Metal Ball w/2 sets of metal balls

EDIT: also I will try this out, what do you think?
AR: Aveiron's
SG: Right SG
BB: Defense Grip base (attack mode)
(May. 27, 2016  8:33 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: guys, I will buy from OkinawamTS some draciels, is this a good combo to go with?

I like 10 heavy better on the first combo.

ZEO's AR is banned as far as I know, but it may be different now. I know that @[Zoroaste] tried it, and apparently it's similar to Whale Attacker.
(May. 27, 2016  9:23 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(May. 27, 2016  8:33 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: guys, I will buy from OkinawamTS some draciels, is this a good combo to go with?

ZEO's AR is banned as far as I know, but it may be different now. I know that @[Zoroaste] tried it, and apparently it's similar to Whale Attacker.

Well, I think that Wide Defense closes the gaps on Upper Dragoon better, so I feel that IS the better option.
10 Heavy would probably be better on another AR.

Why would ZEO's AR be banned? I don't see any reason for that. I mean, it doesn't have any testings or anything. It's probably nothing game breaking.
(May. 27, 2016  9:46 PM)Neo Wrote:
(May. 27, 2016  9:23 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:

Well, I think that Wide Defense closes the gaps on Upper Dragoon better, so I feel that IS the better option.

Why would ZEO's AR be banned? I don't see any reason for that. I mean, it doesn't have any testings or anything. It's probably nothing game breaking.

Yeah it doesn't quite make sense. It's probably only banned because people forgot about it when making the rulebook haha
(May. 27, 2016  3:26 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(May. 27, 2016  11:31 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: would there be any way to legalize inverted tip + storm grip base
and/or
inverted tip from storm grip base + gabriel base

Legalizing inverted Storm Grip is a dream, but unfortunately the tip doesn't hold as well as defense grip base. As far as I can tell, you can't use SG free wing like that because it's exchanging parts of the base, which is the same principal of using the tip from Defense Grip Base with SG Metal Ball Base.

Yeah; basically an unnecessary part swap.

(May. 27, 2016  9:47 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(May. 27, 2016  9:46 PM)Neo Wrote:
(May. 27, 2016  9:23 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: I like 10 heavy better on the first combo.

Yeah it doesn't quite make sense. It's probably only banned because people forgot about it when making the rulebook haha

Let's work on that.
It's banned purely because it's a from a hidden spirit bey. The only hidden spirit part that's legal is Cross Griffin I think.
Maybe the rules should be changed to something like, "parts from the hidden spriits beys that are not compatible with the rest of the gameplay system are not allowed" because especially things like etanzel's AR should definitely be legal. It's just a red cross griffin with different stickers.
So yeah, got this awesome launcher. I like it because you can pull to the side, as opposed to towards you. So here is the question: can you take parts from a light launcher to repair it? It would suck to have to keep buying these if it broke (this one was 5k ¥), plus I wanna put the more rounded prongs on it anyway. Ot has the old style sharper edged prongs.
[Image: 2vabepx.jpg]
[Image: 34i696q.jpg]
I'm pretty sure Etanzel is fine since it's still cross griffin. The thing is there's no real reason all the hidden spirits parts can't all be legal. Apart from Cross Griffin none of the ARs are top tier and the BBs from them are awful I think anyway. It's just a matter of bringing it to the staff (which is what th!nk did to get Cross Griffin unbanned). No idea about the launcher thing but the official name seems to Power Shooter. It's pretty rare but it appears on YJA occasionally in used lots. I've seen blue and green ones in lots but they could be fake. How does it compare to normal launchers?
Wow. I feel very stupid now. I really didn't noticed that the holes are missing. I'm sorry. You're right.

(May. 28, 2016  9:01 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Maybe the rules should be changed to something like, "parts from the hidden spriits beys that are not compatible with the rest of the gameplay system are not allowed" because especially things like etanzel's AR should definitely be legal. It's just a red cross griffin with different stickers.
So yeah, got this awesome launcher. I like it because you can pull to the side, as opposed to towards you. So here is the question: can you take parts from a light launcher to repair it? It would suck to have to keep buying these if it broke (this one was 5k ¥), plus I wanna put the more rounded prongs on it anyway. Ot has the old style sharper edged prongs.
[Image: 2vabepx.jpg]
[Image: 34i696q.jpg]

I've seen these launchers on Kleinanzeigen.eBay.de before but they are quite expensive and rare. You were very lucky. Smile
While I may very well be wrong, I was under the impression that the hidden spirit bey parts were banned if A: they were ARs with attachment points for hidden spirit figures or B: they were weight rings or bases that held them.

IIRC the former was due to concerns about collisions with these attachment points damaging other ARs and the latter was due to the fragility of the weight rings and a concern about metal fragments flying around.

Neither Etanzel nor Zeo seem to suffer from either of these problems as Etanzel is not the Hasbro mould of Cross Griffin and, while Zeo technically has attachment points on its AR, they do not protrude from it at all.
Is Great Dragon AR with War Lion Sub AR effective on Neo Right SG Double Bearing Core and which Support Part should I use for this combo?
(May. 28, 2016  7:52 PM)Zera Wrote: Is Great Dragon AR with War Lion Sub AR effective on Neo Right SG Double Bearing Core and which Support Part should I use for this combo?

You would probably want regular war lion on that. Great dragon kinda sucks. Also I like left spin better because you can use survivor ring
(May. 28, 2016  7:00 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: While I may very well be wrong, I was under the impression that the hidden spirit bey parts were banned if A: they were ARs with attachment points for hidden spirit figures or B: they were weight rings or bases that held them.

IIRC the former was due to concerns about collisions with these attachment points damaging other ARs and the latter was due to the fragility of the weight rings and a concern about metal fragments flying around.

Neither Etanzel nor Zeo seem to suffer from either of these problems as Etanzel is not the Hasbro mould of Cross Griffin and, while Zeo technically has attachment points on its AR, they do not protrude from it at all.

The Takara ones don't have this problem since the attachment points are on the blade bases. However I just checked and the rule book says specifically no parts are legal for hidden spirits apart from Griffolyon's and Salamalyon and it doesn't say a specify a brand or anything.
I vaguely seem to remember it have just been based on a hasbro or Takara rule that they were all banned but it could just be because they're different from other beys.
(May. 28, 2016  7:55 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(May. 28, 2016  7:52 PM)Zera Wrote: Is Great Dragon AR with War Lion Sub AR effective on Neo Right SG Double Bearing Core and which Support Part should I use for this combo?

You would probably want regular war lion on that. Great dragon kinda sucks. Also I like left spin better because you can use survivor ring

Great Dragon AR (+ War Lion Sub AR) or Hayate AR + Magne Weight Disk + ??? Support Part + Double Bearing Core is the combo of my friend Luca.
are there testing results between these AR's
tiger defenser
Gyro AR
twin horn

i'm interested to see how each of them perform, and how they vary in results
all in left spin
There is no proper testing on anything on the site because this site was made several years after plastics had ended and things were tested and discovered then. Gyro AR isn't top tier (if you've read this the info is out of date) and was proven to largely over hyped. Tiger Defencer is good and Twin Horn is probably the best AR for zombies other than probably Metal Dranzer's AR.
(May. 28, 2016  8:14 PM)Ultra Wrote: I vaguely seem to remember it have just been based on a hasbro or Takara rule that they were all banned but it could just be because they're different from other beys.

AFAIK the only line of cross-compatible Beyblade products to be banned on release by the makers was the Keloggs Battle Spinners line, which were not really ban worthy to begin with in my limited experience.
I don't think the Plastic quality is good enough. They honestly seem like "official fakes". It's not like anyone really even has them anyways...
Also I think someone said that they don't fit on certain Spin Gears? They're also super limited and not that many people even know about them lol
(May. 28, 2016  10:49 AM)Ultra Wrote: How does it compare to normal launchers?
It seems to be exactly the same internals, jist the better grip to hold onto. It doesn't even seem to have the big teeth that the power custom has.
And yeah i have a bunch of other color ones. Thwy are fake. One of the companies that releases fakes releases them with their beys. So if you ever see them in lots, beware
(May. 29, 2016  6:20 AM)Shirayuki Wrote: Also I think someone said that they don't fit on certain Spin Gears? They're also super limited and not that many people even know about them lol

The Hidden spirits ARs fit on any sort of spin gear IIRC while the Keloggs ones are limited to right spin, however this is no different to many of the early 4 layer system ARs, such as Bump King which might actually be decent (but not good still) if it could spin left.
(May. 29, 2016  6:20 AM)Shirayuki Wrote: Also I think someone said that they don't fit on certain Spin Gears? They're also super limited and not that many people even know about them lol

Well I did make an article on them a while back:

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...den_Spirit
(May. 29, 2016  10:53 AM)Ultra Wrote:

Well I did make an article on them a while back:

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...den_Spirit

I was referring to the Kellogg's ARs.