[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Yeah around $20 seems fair but no more than that.
Any tips how to keep the stickers on or where to get new ones guys?
I use modeling glue which has brush to apply it to stick them back on when the come unstuck. Works great. No there's not source for stickers apart from buying another beyblade of the same one. You can use the stickers thread but the quality won't be great.
(May. 19, 2015  8:07 AM)Ultra Wrote: Yeah around $20 seems fair but no more than that.

Whoa I thought he meant NIB. Chocked_2 Of course, considering THAT condition, I totally agree with you.
Hay guys just bought a lot off eBay any one no how to use phantom fox ms comes with too separate pieces??? Is it any gud in battle
Phantom Fox has a special gimmick, the "bunshin core". It´s a second core that may be seperated from the "main" core bey during the battle.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...tom_Fox_MS
Hay guys do u have any problems with the clips of ur blades fling out wen u spin ur old plastics supper hard I have this problem a lot

Any solutions??
(May. 23, 2015  9:56 AM)elliotnufc Wrote: Hay guys do u have any problems with the clips of ur blades fling out wen u spin ur old plastics supper hard I have this problem a lot

Any solutions??

I only get that on my blade bases where the tiny 1mm or so rectangular protrusions (under-side and outer-side of the blade base), which keep the clips in, have broken.
Dam is there any way to fix em should I maby glue em in place??
(May. 23, 2015  1:06 PM)elliotnufc Wrote: Dam is there any way to fix em should I maby glue em in place??

You could but:
1. It's illegal for tournament play if you glue it.
2. It will be permanently stuck meaning you may not be able to customise with that blade base.

Your choice.
O I doubt I'd even enter plastics with burst coming out haha

Just super annoying evryutime I launch it the base comes off haha owell looks like I'll just be using ma torch pegasus in battles
(May. 23, 2015  9:56 AM)elliotnufc Wrote: Hay guys do u have any problems with the clips of ur blades fling out wen u spin ur old plastics supper hard I have this problem a lot

Any solutions??

[Image: 2DJtCFT.jpg]

So in the photo the bottom rectangle bit is broken. When both the rectangle bits snap off on one side of the blade base, it no longer connects the spin gear to the blade base on that side. When all 4 rectangles break, theres nothing to connect the spin gear to the blade base and it comes off. Maybe you've got 1/2 that are still left?
O just checked na I still have all 4 maby I'm just spinning em way too fast? And there just flying out? I literally put evryounce of strength into it haha
(May. 23, 2015  11:08 PM)elliotnufc Wrote: O just checked na I still have all 4 maby I'm just spinning em way too fast? And there just flying out? I literally put evryounce of strength into it haha

Might be problems with the clips, or a difference between the clip size and socket that the clips go in.
Ye I'm sure I'll figure it out thanx for all the help tho
Clips will randomly fly out due to centrifugal force. Over time the BB clips lose grip to the base.
Although, clips are easily replaced so it shouldn't be a major issue.
I don't have enough clips guest I'll be on eBay looking at more lots just suks

Got a new problem too I've satterd three 10 wide weight discs in three days battling it suks keep loosing cos ma width discs are ten years old as shatter in battle lol parts seem to becoming scarce on eBay too haha owel
(May. 26, 2015  11:52 AM)elliotnufc Wrote: I don't have enough clips guest I'll be on eBay looking at more lots just suks

Got a new problem too I've satterd three 10 wide weight discs in three days battling it suks keep loosing cos ma width discs are ten years old as shatter in battle lol parts seem to becoming scarce on eBay too haha owel

Ah ya, I too broke around 4-7 weight disk in the past few weeks.
Whats worse they are the 10 wide ones.. balance and heavy seem more better, even the 8 and 6 wide are good, just the 10 wide WD gets shattered all the time
I've broken just one Ten Wide in the last 2 years... and I use these a lot.
Eight Wide seems a lot weaker to me, but of course the Wide WDs are much more likely to break due to their design.
I've never had a WD break and I have corroded and rusty WD's.
I have broken 2 8 wides but one looked fake, and that was the one shattered by my red Kellogg attack ring, or was it the blue one? I'm surprised it wasn't Griffolyon.
Yes feel like I'm running out a parts had a surge in breakages recently ae getting ex pensive keep buy nib old beys or ppls whole lots
Guys, deal with it, metal corrodes eventually, like ABS plastic does. The destruction of beyblades over ten years old is inevitable someday, it's just dependent on conditions and how you handle it, or luck then. This is probably more prominent with something like Uriel 2. 10 Wide, th!nk said it breaks eventually so no surprise there tbh, it's probably bad luck/poor handling/violent impacts/whatever.

Also plastics on Ebay are sometimes overpriced, and only so many are out there, like the fate MFB is now suffering.
(May. 27, 2015  4:04 PM)RDF3 Wrote: Guys, deal with it, metal corrodes eventually, like ABS plastic does. The destruction of beyblades over ten years old is inevitable someday, it's just dependent on conditions and how you handle it, or luck then. This is probably more prominent with something like Uriel 2. 10 Wide, th!nk said it breaks eventually so no surprise there tbh, it's probably bad luck/poor handling/violent impacts/whatever.

Also plastics on Ebay are sometimes overpriced, and only so many are out there, like the fate MFB is now suffering.

Woah! We were just stating about how many weight disks we broke, we all know they corrode eventually. There's nothing wrong with that, I think it was worth pointing.
How much would a ' A-90 Customize Grip (Off-White) ' go for ?
I have rarely seen them