[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Death Driger appears to be Survival in its design, but all it's parts are practically useless according the wiki, if you seek the definition of the box, I don't know that

How much it does cost each edition of Kid Dragoon in mint/NIB/NIP conditions?
Kid Dragoon
Kid Dragoon - Metal Master Version (Copper)
Kid Dragoon - Tournament Prize Version (Gold, Silver, White)

Is there any other version? (has booster versions?)

is Master Dragoon counted has another version of Kid Dragoon?
Unsure about the prices. Recolours -

After looking there are only two from Random booster 3 (so rare you'll likely never find it) and 4 from random booster 4 and there are loads for master dragoon. They are the same beyblade except for stickers. As for the Tournament prize versions well those are likely to be Master Dragoon rather than Kid Dragoon so if if does come with stickers then they won't the ones you want. However tournament prizes generally don't come with stickers. Even if there are tourney prize versions of Kid Dragoon there's very little chance of finding them since they're so old.

Look here for the colours:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Random-B...provements

Here are all the master Dragoon Tourney prizes together:

http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h190629796#
(May. 04, 2015  3:29 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Death Driger appears to be Survival in its design, but all it's parts are practically useless according the wiki, if you seek the definition of the box, I don't know that

How much it does cost each edition of Kid Dragoon in mint/NIB/NIP conditions?
Kid Dragoon
Kid Dragoon - Metal Master Version (Copper)
Kid Dragoon - Tournament Prize Version (Gold, Silver, White)

Is there any other version? (has booster versions?)

is Master Dragoon counted has another version of Kid Dragoon?

A NIB Takara Master Dragoon A-31 recently went for £21 on ebay if that's any help to you.
I want to buy some old school beyblades and i'm torn between getting the old plastics or the HMS beyblades.
Also i do not have any HMS beyblade. If getting plastics is the way to go which 2 should i get?

Dranzer F
Seaborg
Driger S
Draciel S
Draciel F
Dragoon S
(May. 05, 2015  10:43 AM)Dragoon. Wrote: I want to buy some old school beyblades and i'm torn between getting the old plastics or the HMS beyblades.
Also i do not have any HMS beyblade. If getting plastics is the way to go which 2 should i get?

Dranzer F
Seaborg
Driger S
Dr
aciel S
Draciel F
Dragoon S

What would be your intended use for these? Battling for fun, having parts for a competitive beyblades, for displaying the assembled beyblade as collection or keeping NIB for collection? I think it all depends on your needs. I personally would get a HMS if I had never owned one + my favourite looking plastic out of the list.
(May. 05, 2015  11:09 AM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(May. 05, 2015  10:43 AM)Dragoon. Wrote: I want to buy some old school beyblades and i'm torn between getting the old plastics or the HMS beyblades.

Dranzer F
Seaborg
Driger S
Draciel S
Draciel F
Dragoon S

What would be your intended use for these? Battling for fun, having parts for a competitive beyblades, for displaying the assembled beyblade as collection or keeping NIB for collection? I think it all depends on your needs. I personally would get a HMS if I had never owned one + my favourite looking plastic out of the list.
I intend to keep them NIB for Collection purposes only( or maybe assemble them and keep it safe).

I have this thing that i need to have 2 beyblades of every generation, so i would order the HMS alright but i also love and want Dranzer F and I can't order all three of them due to budget problems. So Should i go with two HMS or 1 HMS and a Dranzer F?
(May. 05, 2015  11:15 AM)Dragoon. Wrote: I have this thing that i need to have 2 beyblades of every generation, so i would order the HMS alright but i also love and want Dranzer F and I can't order all three of them due to budget problems. So Should i go with two HMS or 1 HMS and a Dranzer F?

I love Dranzer F too; it has my favourite AR, and was so poignant in the anime for me. I think you should carry on doing your thing of 2 of each generation because it expresses your own way of collecting. So perhaps Dranzer F and your next favourite plastic. I know some of the plastics you listed have a Sonokong gold version, personally not a fan of those.
(May. 05, 2015  1:19 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(May. 05, 2015  11:15 AM)Dragoon. Wrote: I have this thing that i need to have 2 beyblades of every generation, so i would order the HMS alright but i also love and want Dranzer F and I can't order all three of them due to budget problems. So Should i go with two HMS or 1 HMS and a Dranzer F?

I love Dranzer F too; it has my favourite AR, and was so poignant in the anime for me. I think you should carry on doing your thing of 2 of each generation because it expresses your own way of collecting. So perhaps Dranzer F and your next favourite plastic. I know some of the plastics you listed have a Sonokong gold version, personally not a fan of those.
Thanks for the tip! But i checked that i would the Dranzer F later in June and i won't be able to receive the beyblades then. So i went and ordered the 2 HMS beys! But anyway, thanks again for the tip !
(May. 05, 2015  1:34 PM)Dragoon. Wrote: Thanks for the tip! But i checked that i would the Dranzer F later in June and i won't be able to receive the beyblades then. So i went and ordered the 2 HMS beys! But anyway, thanks again for the tip !

Which HMS are they? I'm still undecided whether I should buy beyblades or not - haven't done since 2011. I was thinking of a Metal Masters Dranzer F or Trygle but they are expensive I reckon.

I'm also thinking to have fun battling my beyblades sometime - I only have some Hasbro Thunderwhip and Max Stampede stadia leftover from my old club, and a mobile one from V-force. Those weren't that fun compared to the TT-attack. I'm considering getting one of the G-revolution Challenge sets from Sonokong as they have the Tornado stadium. One set has Dragoon G and Draciel G, those I can use to customise with my other plastics. Or I can try out HMS with the set including Gaia Dragoon MS and Draciel MS but I have no other HMS I can customise with, since my only other HMS is for collection only. Otherwise I'd go for an MFB set with a clear attack stadium; but that's about $30 more than a Sonokong set. I'm also seeing many ebay lots of played plastics tempting me too!

Like you were, I'm torn between what to get. Beyblade Burst's imminent release doesn't help with with my decision either xD.
(May. 04, 2015  4:53 PM)Ultra Wrote: Unsure about the prices. Recolours -

After looking there are only two from Random booster 3 (so rare you'll likely never find it) and 4 from random booster 4 and there are loads for master dragoon. They are the same beyblade except for stickers. As for the Tournament prize versions well those are likely to be Master Dragoon rather than Kid Dragoon so if if does come with stickers then they won't the ones you want. However tournament prizes generally don't come with stickers. Even if there are tourney prize versions of Kid Dragoon there's very little chance of finding them since they're so old.

Look here for the colours:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Random-B...provements

Here are all the master Dragoon Tourney prizes together:

http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h190629796#

Thanks for the help! I'll keep an eye on that
how much is a new apollon G worth?
Is torch/flame pegasus competitive innamy way i love unique beys this has to be one of the most unquie i own but hows it stack up in ur guys opinion??
(May. 12, 2015  10:17 AM)elliotnufc Wrote: Is torch/flame pegasus competitive innamy way i love unique beys this has to be one of the most unquie i own but hows it stack up in ur guys opinion??

I personally love Torch Pegasus. It is competitively a very good beyblade and also a great addition to any collection.
(May. 12, 2015  10:17 AM)elliotnufc Wrote: Is torch/flame pegasus competitive innamy way i love unique beys this has to be one of the most unquie i own but hows it stack up in ur guys opinion??

its aesthetic and ok collection wise, competitively there are better options

(May. 07, 2015  1:31 PM)username786 Wrote: how much is a new apollon G worth?

If you find a NIB one , it will easily go for 120$+ .. the takara one sells cheaper than G currently, of what i have seen in the past few months/years. I remember selling a used one, 2 years ago for 60$
There's no way you will get a NIB yellow RB12 Apollon for less than the price of a NIB Apollon G. The RB12 version is rarer.
Hay with plastics gettimg rarer and rarer wat do you think will happen to the genre

U rekon takara ever plan to re release then as i can only find the same plastics online and from peoples lots

Having said that im pretty proud to own all of maxs blades from metal ball defences to hms Smile
(May. 13, 2015  4:11 AM)elliotnufc Wrote: Hay with plastics gettimg rarer and rarer wat do you think will happen to the genre

U rekon takara ever plan to re release then as i can only find the same plastics online and from peoples lots

Having said that im pretty proud to own all of maxs blades from metal ball defences to hms Smile

I don't think takara will re release them ..
Just like Pokemon , transformers or any other hobby, they don't release old stuff .. They don't even re-release old vintage cars or guitar or anything like that even if people like it

Everything will be new Grin
Dam i gues prices wil keep hiking up until they die out i guess owel

Hopfully burst can recapture all my love like watching beybalde 2000 did haha

If u guys no any sellers of plastics on ebay or other wise could u let me no? Thanks guys

I no thers sellers llike akash bambra on here but his prices are a lil hi for mu budget nit knoking the guy i just can't afford 150 for a dragoon v haha
Hey do you guys know where I can find engine gear cores and tips at? I dont want to have to buy a 150 dragoon GT for the base and tip etc... Damn was really wanting into plastics but the prices are scaring me....
@ elliotnufc: If you stay away from expensive beys and go for used ones the prices are fine. Also there are loads of people selling on ebay and such. Look around.

cookie22: No unfortunately there isn't anywhere you can get single parts. Also for rare beys (or most beys really) such as Dragoon GT there's little to no chance anyone will sell the parts unless they don't have the whole beyblade.
What is the cost of Drigger g(Gatling) black color.Original hansbro
Wouldn't be able to give u a super accurate price but 30-40 buks on eBay for grey takara seems the standard I'd hang on to a sweet blade like that if I we're u tho. Its an all time great
Yeah, 30-40 for the grey one are legit, but the back is rarer. Maybe about 50.
I'd say $20 max. It's too worn and has the wrong bit.