[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

(Feb. 06, 2015  4:21 PM)taxus Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2015  3:17 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2015  7:04 PM)taxus Wrote: A used one is not very hard to get... I think 20$ is realistic.

Sorry, but used beyblades that are easy to find like Dragoon S are not worth 20$. 10-15, at the highest. I just recently bought a couple of recolors of Dragoon S and they were all less than 15$. And the white version is rather like 10.

20 is only realistic for a mint one.

edit:
example
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Beyblade-Dragoon-...1487901204
and he´ll sell it for less outside ebay...

That's what I said I guess... Used ones are NOT hard to get so they are not expensive.
At most iam expierenced with mint ones. If somebody says used its hard to say what the condition is without pics. But yea 10-15$ for a used dragoon s

And btw... We are talking about normal versions, not about super hyper rare beyblades from takara in special colors with special stickers and weight disk... Some of those go for more than 100$ and more each on yahoo. USED

You mentioned only a used one and 20$. That´s why I got confused.

Yes, I was talking about the normal version and only cheap recolors, too. Wink But yeah, some of the rarest recolors are just rediculously expensive, you´re right.
Hi, I need advice for a current price for a used but near mint Driger V2 red. This is my first serious plastics purchase, and I have been searching ebay to try and find out the prices of things.
If you could help, that would be great!
In that condition it's somewhat around 30-35$.

edit: btw most of the stuff on ebay is way overpriced, so only ebay is not a good place to look for reference. Better check out YJ! and Oki´s shop as well.
Want to get prices for the following beys, thanks in advance Smile

Dragoon V2 red (near mint)

Cyber dragoon (used, plastic has white stretch marks on the circle ring at the base, stickers are there, peeling off though)

Dragoon Shooter (used, working or not? cant tell from just images)

Dragoon V silver version( near mint, just the silver version, not to be confused with telvikun version and others)

Gigars (used? mint?, no stickers)

Dranzer G (used)

Anybody owns a Dragoon shooter? I've seen youtube videos where it makes a sound like theres a small motor spinning inside it. Whats that sound? and how do you tell if the thing is 100% functional? what to look for in that shooter? unlike a beyblade its not so easy to just buy it based off visual quality it tends to have complex parts in ti.
(Feb. 11, 2015  10:55 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote: In that condition it's somewhat around 30-35$.

edit: btw most of the stuff on ebay is way overpriced, so only ebay is not a good place to look for reference. Better check out YJ! and Oki´s shop as well.

Thank you for helping me, I am a big Driger fan, and I do not see alot of red Drigers.
Peace! Joyful_2
Here you go:

Dragoon V2 red (near mint) ~ 45$

Cyber dragoon (used, plastic has white stretch marks on the circle ring at the base, stickers are there, peeling off though) ~10$

Dragoon V silver version( near mint, just the silver version, not to be confused with telvikun version and others) ~25$

Gigars (used? mint?, no stickers) without stickers it's used, about 20-30$

Dranzer G (used) 10-15$

As for the Shooter, I haven't come accross one, so I can't tell, but if it doesn't work its value is close to nothing anyways, so check this out first.

edit: @ Tobolyon: You´re very welcome! Smile Yeah, Drigers are great, for collection purpose as well as competitively. ;D
(Feb. 11, 2015  2:19 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Here you go:

Cyber dragoon (used, plastic has white stretch marks on the circle ring at the base, stickers are there, peeling off though) ~10$

Dragoon V silver version( near mint, just the silver version, not to be confused with telvikun version and others) ~25$

Dranzer G (used) 10-15$

As for the Shooter, I haven't come accross one, so I can't tell, but if it doesn't work its value is close to nothing anyways, so check this out first.

edit: @ Tobolyon: You´re very welcome! Smile Yeah, Drigers are great, for collection purpose as well as competitively. ;D

Thanks so much Grin

How do you check YJA for bey prices? its all japanese. I think I'll read Kai-V's guide...as for OKI's store, whats the URL? site name etc,

Dranzer G (used) 10-15$

one more thing, cyber dragoon does not have its original WD that it comes with, instead it has a balance WD, 8, I think. and the stickers are peeling off on the bottom ring only on the AR it just looks average usage. $10-$12 sound a good price range for it?
(Feb. 11, 2015  2:41 PM)TigerChopsticks Wrote:

Dranzer G (used) 10-15$

Thanks so much Grin

How do you check YJA for bey prices? its all japanese. I think I'll read Kai-V's guide...as for OKI's store, whats the URL? site name etc,

Dranzer G (used) 10-15$

one more thing, cyber dragoon does not have its original WD that it comes with, instead it has a balance WD, 8, I think. and the stickers are peeling off on the bottom ring only on the AR it just looks average usage. $10-$12 sound a good price range for it?

Hmm rather 10 than 12.

edit: Just noticed your question about YJ. Yes, you can either follow that link and search through all the beyblade-related results or you learn Japanese and search directly (that´s what I did). Tongue_out
(Feb. 11, 2015  3:34 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: [quote='TigerChopsticks' pid='1255928' dateline='1423662072']
[quote='~Stoney~' pid='1255927' dateline='1423660754']

edit: Just noticed your question about YJ. Yes, you can either follow that link and search through all the beyblade-related results or you learn Japanese and search directly (that´s what I did). Tongue_out

Alright, thanks man. That will help me out Grin Smile

Anybody know how I can contact OkinawamTS? does he have a thread on this forum?
You can simply send him a Private Message, a email, check his website or his thread.
(Feb. 13, 2015  1:41 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: You can simply send him a Private Message, a email, check his website or his thread.

You the man! Grin
If I want to use Hasbro Zeus in battle, which CEW would be best to replace the Metal Ball CEW (because I think this one is too tall and bad for battle)...
Metal Semi-Flat CEW or Metal Sharp CEW?
Whats a black driger g in good condition worth?
i am planning to buy a dragoon v2 but i'm not sure which one to buy as one is used, and one is new. can someone help as i cannot decide which one to buy because of pricing and condition of the blade.
http://tokutakutoys-bey.ocnk.biz/product/472 (used)
http://tokutakutoys-bey.ocnk.biz/product/165 (new)
I might not be remembering the right Beyblade, but I believe that the gunmetal version is quite rare, so of course it will be that expensive at least. Thirty dollars for a used one is not that high, but try searching around on here and even on eBay to make sure there are no better deals, also in the next few days.
If you do not want to buy it out of collection purposes I would got for the used one.
It is in very good condition, the tip as well (which might be the most important parts besides the Customizable Grip Base). All these parts are still useful in customization because of their good condition.

The only reason - it's my opinion - to buy the black version is the limited edition as it was part of the video game, but the regular white one is near mint so I don't see a point besides the color in buying the black one if you want to assemble it Wink
And btw.: $80 for the gunmetal version seems to high for me... I know it's rare, but I've seen cheaper ones.

But as Kai-V said: Have a look at ebay, maybe you can find an even cheaper offer.
Considering there used to be talk of a NIB normal Dragoon V2 being at least $100 I think $80 for limited version like that doesn't seem that high. Then again demand might have dropped since then.
Whats a black driger g in good condition worth?

also found a dragoon f hyperblade (yellow / orange ) good condition, how to price it?
The last time I saw a black driger g went for 90$+ on eBay via auction.
A Hasbro hyperblade(?) Recolor / yellow-orange dragoon f would go for 30$+
I check eBay YJA etc regularly, so the cost mentioned should be accurate haha

PS : At least Beys are less expensive than some Pokemon cards which go over 100$ - 90k$ + at times
i'm buying a used zeus for $65, is this a good price?
here are the pictures
https://www.dropbox.com/s/q2ka3j6ni4szsd...0.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xj43r4aygh0ml9...3.png?dl=0
(Mar. 24, 2015  6:52 PM)username786 Wrote: i'm buying a used zeus for $65, is this a good price?
here are the pictures

$65 seems like a lot, it's no mint condition but it's condition in my opinion seems very passable, parts and stickers look fine, from my experiences, Zeus is hard to find, especially this Takara version so I would say, definitely go for it!
Well I got my Zeus and Gigars for like $90 from taxus so

But it IS rare. And Zeus is never a bad thing.
(Mar. 24, 2015  6:52 PM)username786 Wrote: i'm buying a used zeus for $65, is this a good price?
here are the pictures

Considering the condition it´s neither a bargain nor overpriced. Absolutely ok. Go for it.
are the following beyblades must haves for competitive use or just for collection
desert sphinxer
apollon
gaia dragoon (the one from the movie)
gai dragoon g
zinrai
rock bison
venus
(Mar. 26, 2015  2:25 PM)username786 Wrote: are the following beyblades must haves or just for collection
desert sphinxer
apollon
gaia dragoon (the one from the movie)
gai dragoon g
zinrai
rock bison
venus

Desert Sphinxer, Apollon and Venus are must haves for every "proper"collection, imo. The rest isn´t that rare/valuable/useful. You can get them if you want to complete the plastics series, but if you are going to build up a rather impressive collection, the others would rather be accessories than real jewels.