[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

And what about the NIB Black Griffolyon?
Probably like $30..
Damn, no way haha. I've seen a grand total of 2-4 users here who have one ...
(Jul. 29, 2014  3:22 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Damn, no way haha. I've seen a grand total of 2-4 users here who have one ...

But dude, the thing isn't "OMG I GOTTA HAVE IT".
His AR is good, but fragile and thin. And the rest is worthless basically, unless someone is a big fan of recolors.
Spike Lizard can fetch $80, BTW. It's damn rare, but worthless competitively.
First you say Spike Lizard is worthless then you say it can fetch $80 ...
(Jul. 29, 2014  3:26 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2014  3:22 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Damn, no way haha. I've seen a grand total of 2-4 users here who have one ...

His AR is good, but fragile and thin. And the rest is worthless basically, unless someone is a big fan of recolors.

Cross Griffon is a lot more durable than you seem to think, especially the black version. Compared to Triple Wing and Eight Spiker (the other top-tier Attack ARs) it doesn't break as easily due to being thicker and more 'connected' (look at Triple Wing and you'll see what I mean). Mine survived a direct hit to a metal window frame after being KOed; only one of the little knobs was dented.

EDIT: @*Ginga*: He means it's worthless competitively. The best parts are the WD and SG, but it's still a collector's item. Competitve value =/= rarity, but when a Beyblade is both it's generally more expensive.
OK that makes more sense. Thanks. BTW did a fair amount of research and it seems th!nk was the only person here to buy the Black Griffolyon and then post about it, and he had a great review I must say. Black recolors are truly the best haha.
Black Dragoon GT >.>
One day...

Didn't know that there was a more durable one.
Mine is about to break...
About Spike Lizard: It's used $10, mint $15 and NIB/NIP $30. Oki has them all for sale in his shop. It is not rare, because he has quite a few of them and constantly gets new SL's.

You surely can pay 80 for it on ebay, but those are overpriced like most ebay stuff.
I saw a few that much about a year ago, so sorry that that was inaccurate.
So it's worthless both ways eh. Lame.

Cross Griffon is arguably the single best AR in plastics.
It's thick and durable, its impact points are well located, and the weight balance is good.

(Jul. 29, 2014  3:35 AM)Wombat Wrote:

Cross Griffon is a lot more durable than you seem to think, especially the black version. Compared to Triple Wing and Eight Spiker (the other top-tier Attack ARs) it doesn't break as easily due to being thicker and more 'connected' (look at Triple Wing and you'll see what I mean). Mine survived a direct hit to a metal window frame after being KOed; only one of the little knobs was dented.

EDIT: @*Ginga*: He means it's worthless competitively. The best parts are the WD and SG, but it's still a collector's item. Competitve value =/= rarity, but when a Beyblade is both it's generally more expensive.

Triple Tiger is equally top tier.
The fact that it overhangs the WD is very advantageous.
AR: Triple Tiger (Driger G)
WD: Wide Defence
SG: Neo Right SG
SG Core: North/South Magnecore
SP: Survivor Ring (Dark Series)
BB: Customize Grip Base (Dragoon V2)
and
AR: Triple Tiger (Driger GT)
SP: Voltic Ape
BB: Uriel tip with Burning kerberous
I've had much more luck with these AR's in this combo than anything else, Triple wing and cross griffon included. I think both of these AR are amazing don't get me wrong, I just prefer triple tiger.
I havent used plastics in like a decade and the only thing close to that era that ive used is HMS beys, and ive noticed the plastic, especially the beys with blue plastic, start to get cracks, both my dranzer ms and advance striker are cracking, i was wondering if this is common with the plastic from that time period because i wanted to buy some plastic beys but i dont want them to break in a year. Are there colors besides gold that are weaker than most?
(Jul. 29, 2014  11:02 AM)Poseidon Wrote: AR: Triple Tiger (Driger G)
and
I've had much more luck with these AR's in this combo than anything else, Triple wing and cross griffon included. I think both of these AR are amazing don't get me wrong, I just prefer triple tiger.

The first combo uses parts that have superb synergy with each other:

Triple Tiger lines up very well with Survivor Ring to give excellent contact points, and since Customize Grip Base is one of the taller bases, its natural that an overhanging AR like Triple Tiger performs better than Cross Griffon or Triple Wing.

I mean, even as an independent part, Triple Tiger is top tier. Combined with Dark Survivor on a tall base, its the single best choice.
(Jul. 29, 2014  11:02 AM)Poseidon Wrote: AR: Triple Tiger (Driger G)
and

There's no such thing as a Driger GT made by an official company, haha.
(Jul. 29, 2014  10:52 AM)TortoiseGrenade Wrote: Cross Griffon is arguably the single best AR in plastics.
Triple Tiger is equally top tier.

Upper Dragoon is easily the best AR.
If you could only have one AR, it has to be Upper Dragoon.
Damn it, just put the T by an accident haha.
I like Upper Dragon as well, but in a lot of attack combos it must be a triple tiger.
How much is a Fukubako 2002 worth?
(Jul. 29, 2014  6:22 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: How much is a Fukubako 2002 worth?

not a lot.. i would say maximum 25$
And what about A-71 Bit Chip Collection 4 and a Ultimate Frostic Dranzer Silver Plated Version?
(Jul. 29, 2014  7:08 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: And what about A-71 Bit Chip Collection 4 and a Ultimate Frostic Dranzer Silver Plated Version?
I saw this on the price reference list yesterday, what is it? Pics?
[Image: fd9e90bb7bd8dd5eeb5bdb2e528c6e9b.image.300x301.jpg]

IDK what it is exactly haha.
Perhaps special but stickers? And maybe bit chips?
(Jul. 29, 2014  7:26 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Perhaps special but stickers? And maybe bit chips?

Yes, it's a collection of bit chips and stickers. But I think there are no "special" stickers with it, only stickers that have been released with beyblades before.

As for silver plated Frostic Dranzer: depends on the condition. Mint it's 50, NIB/NIP maybe arround 70-80.
Not much I picked mine up for $5 on YJA.
I think $50 is pushing it for mint, maybe $40 or $35 same with NIB/IP