[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

(Mar. 13, 2014  5:07 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: Look 'me up on beywiki and it should tell you Smile

The only ones there are wolborg 03 (Uriel) Black Ver and Draciel V2. No other bey has an article on beywiki. the drafts exist on Guardian Driger and Uriel 2 but that was a long time ago. Smile
found this unexpected surprise in a ebay lot that came n the post today. I never knew about this piece existed till today, i thought it was fake at first but then it has hasbro's stamp on it. anyone know anything about it is it rare and legal? it slots in perfectly and can be used with the heavy metal core and the outer casing is rubber.

http://sta.sh/01f8419j0c8q

http://sta.sh/01x29208n3dl
It's from their spinning spirits line or something like that. It slots in perfectly with the HMC, yes, but not with anything else, and given hasbro never released an HMC that's probably unintentional. It's considered illegal for competitive play, forget if the discussion on it is on here or in the archives of an old site or whatever.

(Mar. 13, 2014  5:07 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: Look 'me up on beywiki and it should tell you Smile

Beywiki is not complete or that reliable for plastics performance info at the moment (hence most articles being tagged as such), leave questions to this thread please, until we get that sorted.

(Mar. 13, 2014  3:48 PM)RDF3 Wrote: Are any of these beys worth anything?

-Wolborg 03 (Uriel) Black Ver
-Apollon (if so, which one [G-Revolution/ Takara]?)
-Guardian Driger
-Gaia Dragoon
-Uriel 2
-Cyber Dragoon
-Gigars
-Draciel V2

Don't really have time to go over all of these right now, but most of them have parts on the competitive combos list stickied in this subforum. Those that don't aren't really competitively useful.
I'm not too sure whether this post is in the right place or not, but it's regarding between a quick one round I did between Dranzer G and Driger G, Surprisingly, Dranzer G won with its EG release at the end, at least I think it's a victory. The reason I'm not too sure is because after Dranzer G's EG released and smashed Driger G, it was with such force that Dranzer G completely stopped spinning after its execution and Driger G spun in left rotation for a quick split second, therefore being the last spinning one in that match. Is the victory still Dranzer G's because reversing rotation, not revolution technically means that the bey, originally rotating in right spin would have had to very momentarily stop spinning? Again, I apologize if this is in the wrong thread, I briefly went over the battle rulebook and it seems there was nothing I noticed regarding this matter.
If it spun right, then began to spin left, it would have had to have stopped at some point.
Is there any effective way to "re flatten" a worn rubber tip such as Dragoon GT's CEW? All official legalities set aside in this matter of course.
Are NSK bearings sold together with the bearing beys (Wolborg, Wolborg 2, MDBS, Burning Kerberous, Zeus (Takara), etc etc) or should be purchased separately?
Dear kamadude1216, Kai and all WBO organisation member.
I admire to made some mistakes during sealling beyblades to some members.
There was some thinks that shouldn't happen from my site and from members site.
I would like to say sorry.
However I am here also to finish conflict beetwen me and kamamdude1216 user.
He bought from me some beyblades for example dragoon gt.
He asked me to ship his package via economy post to save some money.
After 30-35days he didn't recive package so he open me cases on ebay.
He recived 100% refund from ebay and after 48 days package with beyblades.
Now I have debt -200$ on my paypal account. and I also don't have beyblades.
It's not my fault that post in US/Poland have delays.
Ebay support team contacted him to solve this problem a few times.
But he doesn't reply to me and them.
They propose to keep money and return beyblades to me.
Because kamamdude1216 mention that they aren't in good condition.
(For example EG was broken during transit)
They proposed to share shipping back cost 50/50
However I would like to finish it quickly and with no problems.
So I will pay 100% shipping cost.
I will pay him for shipping back 24$.
But do it as honest guy.
Due to your bad behaviour I have now debt and no beyblades.
It's not okey.
I don't want to argue with you.
From what I heard his issue with regards to returning your beyblades was that you insisted he pay for the shipping cost and seeing as some of the beyblades you sent him were not the ones advertised (the main example I remember was that the Galman was a composite of the broken/worn parts of one in a photo and the main AR of the one labelled as for sale in that same photo) or were in otherwise poor condition, understandably to me at least, he felt this was not fair. If you're willing to pay return shipping in full, then I can speak to him for you if you would like, as he did not seem opposed to this when we spoke.

Also I still have no clue how an engine gear could break like that, but taking your word that it happened in transit, I would suggest investing a bit extra for some additional packaging and trying to make sure more delicate parts are not near the outer edge of the package, if that is any help. I would also suggest, in terms of general advice on your issues as a seller, that you may need to understand that there is a fairly serious collectors community around these tops so 'good condition' generally means very little visible wear, for example. I would also suggest photographing beyblades you are selling individually and then making sure you send the right one by storing them in an organised fashion (I know some sellers pre-wrap them in plastic and attach labels that they include in the auctions so they know which to send, for example). I don't mean to be condescending if this comes across that way, either, just trying to help.
Are there any ways to discover what's inside a random booster in plastics (without opening the box, I know some MFB RBs from the earlier series had tricks for the rare bey)
I have a question: Will Hasbro every THINK about making a remake of the old Plastic Series? I mean, they made BeyWheelz, BeyRaiderz, and those things, but why not make a runoff of the Plastic Series with all new Beyblades and Characters?
Bro, none of us work for hasbro so we dont know
(Apr. 04, 2014  7:13 PM)The Ninja Wrote: I have a question: Will Hasbro every THINK about making a remake of the old Plastic Series? I mean, they made BeyWheelz, BeyRaiderz, and those things, but why not make a runoff of the Plastic Series with all new Beyblades and Characters?

Such a drastic change to the Beyblade series would probably need to come straight from TAKARA-TOMY : Hasbro can make spinoffs, but TAKARA-TOMY would most likely have to be really involved in any further Beyblade seasons and toys.
(Apr. 04, 2014  7:16 PM)rage sagittario Wrote: Bro, none of us work for hasbro so we dont know

How do you know where the over 85,000 users on this site work?
(Apr. 04, 2014  7:16 PM)rage sagittario Wrote: Bro, none of us work for hasbro so we dont know
First off, there can be a 20 year old that works for Hasbro, and the WBO is for all ages, which means that may not be true that 'none of us work for hasbro'. And I said 'Will Hasbro every THINK about making a remake of the Plastic Series', so I was asking for everyone's opinion.

(Apr. 04, 2014  7:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Such a drastic change to the Beyblade series would probably need to come straight from TAKARA-TOMY : Hasbro can make spinoffs, but TAKARA-TOMY would most likely have to be really involved in any further Beyblade seasons and toys.
I don't know about that. Hasbro can make decisions by themselves, even if they used multiple ideas from TAKARA TOMY with a contract. They DID make runoffs of Beywheelz and Beyraiderz like I said before, so they would still be able to make it. The only problem is the Anime Hasbro would have to make, which would not be nearly as good as the Japanese Anime.
(Apr. 04, 2014  7:37 PM)The Ninja Wrote: I don't know about that. Hasbro can make decisions by themselves, even if they used multiple ideas from TAKARA TOMY with a contract. They DID make runoffs of Beywheelz and Beyraiderz like I said before, so they would still be able to make it. The only problem is the Anime Hasbro would have to make, which would not be nearly as good as the Japanese Anime.

Hasbro does not hold core rights to Beyblade. TAKARA-TOMY has all the copyrights, not Hasbro.

Hasbro and Nelvana have been commissioning exactly the same company that made the Metal Fight Beyblade anime for BeyWheelz and BeyRaiderz actually. They just do not have the right to start a whole new Beyblade toyline without TAKARA-TOMY as far as we know.
And you don't find Beywheelz as a new toyline?
It's a side series, not a completely new toyline.
Dranzer&Dragoon G are both limited edition beys you can only get from Hasbro, also they (well, only Dranzer in this case) have customizable EGs.
Dranzer G is in a really good condition, I would go up to $30-35 since this bey is not very common, Dragoon G maybe $20, lack of stickers and also a regular EG.
The Orca Diver seems to be in very good condition, looks like it is mint without any stickers, I would go for $40.
The Dranzer is in a very good used condition, it's hard to say, but it should be around $60.

Maybe you should wait for another opinion, I don't think I'm that wrong with the prices, but yeah, I'm not a pro Grin
Thanks !
Yes black dranzer is in OK condition
I'll go for the prices I've seen over the past months 😃
I actually have one question about Plastics:
I bought a Dranzer V and a Draciel G to go with my collection of Dragoon G and Rock Bison, but it turned out Dranzer V's attack ring could not fit onto any spin gear besides it's own. I did a size comparison to all of my other attack rings, and the piece that attaches to the Spin Gear is a little smaller than the others. Is this normal, or did I buy a fake Dranzer V?
Did it say SOK on the box where there is normally a box with Japanese writing? If it did, it sonokong and sonokong parts before G-Rev usually don't fit with Hasbro/Takara parts.

If you got it from here: http://m.ebay.com/itm/120829704695?nav=SEARCH . It is sonokong and the same one I got XD
Oh yeah, thanks. I did buy it from the same guy you did. Good Seller, bad Bey.
Please don't hurt me if this is in the wrong spot...where do we go if we want to know the worth of a plastic bey? I have a Dranzer GT that I am getting soon that was part of a lot and I wanted to sell it eventually. It's in good condition, meaning the bey is complete, but may be missing stickers (which I can replace if needed). If this does not go here (yes, I read the OP, sometimes things get hairy on here...), please direct me elsewhere.