[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

(May. 26, 2013  3:26 AM)Transfat Wrote: Should I buy Driger V2, Metal Dranzer, and Dranzer S from Oki for approximately $27 USD? The beys are used. Right now all I have is Dragoon G(with Right EG Metal Semi-Flat)and Knight Dranzer.

If I were to buy more Plastic Beyblades I'd say that's a good deal. I guess it depends on if you want the beyblades in mint condition or used.
I know this really shouldn't be on here but... does anyone think that Flame Pegasus's Attack Ring (Wing Upper) has top tier potential? I think it does for Smash Attack in Left Spin because of the very detailed opening points. Also, does anyone have any Attack Combos with Flame Pegasus, Driger G, and an SG Auto Change Base? Please get back to me as soon as possible.
It's a question on a plastic generation part so this is the perfect place for that. Um I really doubt it does have any ability in smash. The points on the heads would probably provide recoil rather than smash. Also the line bits I think you're referring to are rounded at the end. Smash attack ARs work because they have small focused protrusion points which apply pressure which is what makes the smash. Rounded areas won't do much apart from maybe clumsily knocking it back a bit. Also what makes you think left spin would work? Seriously hold the AR and turn it counterclockwise. In left the line bits won't be in a position to hit anything. They'll only hit when it's used in right spin. Far from attack types Wing Upper is a good zombie AR due to its good weight distribution and large rounded sections.
quick q how do you take a hasbro wolborg apart
This is for technical questions. Look at the wolborg article since it isn't hard to understand you just need to know what the parts are I guess.
(May. 27, 2013  6:34 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: ...Also, does anyone have any Attack Combos with Flame Pegasus, Driger G, and an SG Auto Change Base? Please get back to me as soon as possible.

In all honesty, an uncustomized Driger G is your best bet there.
Well, actually an Auto Change Base should have potential. I have tested it with the Triple Tiger Attack Ring... and it does OHKOs a lot so... it has potential. Thanks, Ultra!
(May. 28, 2013  2:26 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Well, actually an Auto Change Base should have potential. I have tested it with the Triple Tiger Attack Ring... and it does OHKOs a lot so... it has potential. Thanks, Ultra!

From Wyborg?
OHKO combos are just rubbish attack combos. Everyone has always had a poor opinion of Wyborg so I doubt it has any real uses.
Ah well, Uncertain thanks anyway!
EDIT: Oh, SG auto change, right. Yeah that base is horrible and there's literally zero reason to use it over Driger G's parts unless you like a lot of unnecessary recoil instead of actually having a chance to beat opponents. Wyborg's base moves kinda fast but between the recoil, poor recoil control and height, it's a horrible base. This is speaking from experience, as per usual.
What's the theory behind dedicated zombie killers?

I mean that as in, what parts are chosen and what's the reasoning behind choosing those parts?
Zombie Killer is a term applied to a combo that beats zombies consistently, and loses to basically everything else, and these are practically all just extremely good zombies that are impractical for use against anything with a little attack. This basically boils down to Spiral Change Base and now Full Auto Clutch Base. With the advent of weak launching they can be used against things like compacts and win, so I generally just lump them in with zombies. SCB also does very poorly in same spin, while most zombies have decent stamina in addition to their spin stealing abilities (though this is not a prerequisite of being a zombie). FACB might be the same, haven't really checked, but LAD is only very useful if you hit the floor at roughly the same time your opponent does, and both SCB and FACB generally win based on their LAD, so same spin doesn't allow that.
(May. 28, 2013  4:40 PM)th!nk Wrote: Zombie Killer is a term applied to a combo that beats zombies consistently, and loses to basically everything else, and these are practically all just extremely good zombies that are impractical for use against anything with a little attack. This basically boils down to Spiral Change Base and now Full Auto Clutch Base. With the advent of weak launching they can be used against things like compacts and win, so I generally just lump them in with zombies. SCB also does very poorly in same spin, while most zombies have decent stamina in addition to their spin stealing abilities (though this is not a prerequisite of being a zombie). FACB might be the same, haven't really checked, but LAD is only very useful if you hit the floor at roughly the same time your opponent does, and both SCB and FACB generally win based on their LAD, so same spin doesn't allow that.

Excellent, thanks very much.
Back before HMS came on to the scene zombies were essentially the cookie-cutter combos to beat, (not sure what the tournament scene has been like since), so the advent of zombie killers was a huge thing.
Just couldn't remember what was used and why! haha
What's some good starter beys? I'd like to customize them, near top tier. Spending limit 20 per bey.
If you want a starter bey you'd be looking at stuff like:

Driger V2 - top tier out of the box
Driger G - Pretty solidish for attack out of the box
Wolborg 4 - The base can be used for a top tier combo with Driger S' AR.
Driger S - The AR is top tier for everything apart from attack and the beyblade is top tier balance/compact type. Needed to complete the combo with Wolborg 4

The driger V2 and Driger S will need to be used for a $20 price tag. The Driger G and Wolborg 4 can be bought new and boxed for around $10 on ebay.
(May. 30, 2013  10:56 PM)Ultra Wrote: If you want a starter bey you'd be looking at stuff like:

Driger V2 - top tier out of the box
Driger G - Pretty solidish for attack out of the box
Wolborg 4 - The base can be used for a top tier combo with Driger S' AR.
Driger S - The AR is top tier for everything apart from attack and the beyblade is top tier balance/compact type. Needed to complete the combo with Wolborg 4

The driger V2 and Driger S will need to be used for a $20 price tag. The Driger G and Wolborg 4 can be bought new and boxed for around $10 on ebay.

Alright, thankyou.
and for hms?
That would belong in the HMS counterpart to this, but I'll answer I guess.

However, good luck finding anything besides the suckish common three under $20. Here are prices you could expect to pay for some of the best HMS.
Wolborg MS- $50 NIB, $30 Used
Death Gargoyle MS- $50 NIB, $30 Used
Jiraiya MS- $30-40 NIB, used IDK
Samurai Changer MS- $70 NIB, used IDK
Dragoon MS- $80 NIB, $50 Used
Dragoon MSUV- $160 NIB, $130 Used
Sea Dragon- $30 NIB, used probably 15-25
I was wondering... does anyone have a picture of the Plastic Gen Random Booster 1 Prize/Box? If so, I was really curious and wanted to see what it looked like Tongue_out Also, I might be getting these Plastics,

Dragoon V2
Driger V2
Voltaic Ape
Metal Dranzer
Dragoon G
Dark Dragoon
Driger S
Galman
Master Draciel
Galzzly
Knight Dranzer
Dragoon F
Driger F
Seaborg
Dranzer S
Salamalyon
WD Weight Disk
Metal Driger
Dragoon S
Galeon
Wolborg 2
Draciel V2
Can I make anything Top Tier out of these?
You can make top tier stuff with that but I have no interest in spoon feeding since you don't learn well that way. Beywiki is there to be looked at as are the forums and all of those have articles so i'd start there.

RB1:

http://www.geocities.jp/beyblade_beykids...ranboo.htm

It's the first one.
You could make a lot of great stuff, assuming WD Weight Disk stands for Wide Defense. Here:

Attack: AR: Eight Spiker
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Neo Left MG Core
SP: Whatever Dragoon V2's is called
BB: Customize Grip Base

Defensive Zombie:
AR: Scissor Attacker
SG: Left SG Bearing Ver. 2
SP: Defense Ring
BB: Customize Grip Base

Zombie/LAD Combo:
AR: Tiger Defenser
SG+ BB= Dranzer S or Driger F(both work great if you use opposite spin)

Weight Based Defense:
AR: Smash Turtle
WD: 10 Heavy
SG: Neo Right HMC
SP: Defense Ring
BB: Customize Metal Change

Compact: AR: Tiger Defenser
WD: 10 Heavy
BB: SG Metal Change

Upgraded Driger V2:
AR: Upper Claw
SP: Upper Attack
BB: Customize Metal Change

Amazing lot btw. Tons of competitive parts. These are really just a few select combos you should make, you definitley have more options.
Thanks to Ultra and ShinobuXD ^-^ I was also wondering what the Fukabukos looked like.
Thank you! Does anyone have a NIB Ultimate Dragoon picture? If so, I would like to see it XD
Just search it on google.