[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

(Feb. 03, 2013  2:41 PM)th!nk Wrote: Also, by the way, searching for Uriel should have taken you to the Wolborg 03 (Ariel) article, are you sure it didn't?

Searching "Beyblade Uriel" doesn't; at least not on my search.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=beybl...24&bih=672

It might be on the other pages, but I don't really think anyone looks at them ..

EDIT: It didn't seem like he knew about BeyWiki ...
(Feb. 03, 2013  2:48 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2013  2:41 PM)th!nk Wrote: Also, by the way, searching for Uriel should have taken you to the Wolborg 03 (Ariel) article, are you sure it didn't?

Searching "Beyblade Uriel" doesn't; at least not on my search.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=beybl...24&bih=672

It might be on the other pages, but I don't really think anyone looks at them ..

... In beywiki's search function...
Can I have some combo help? I own
Seaborg
Seaborg 2
Voltaic Ape
Driger S
Metal Driger(Hasbro, no HMC)
Guardian Driger
Gaia Dragoon S
Gaia Dragoon V
Flash Leopard
Metal Dranzer
Knight Dranzer
Griffolyon

1 other question too- is Gaia Dragoon S' WD rare? The guy I got it from said it was. What WD is it, anyways?
Smash Attack
AR: Griffolyon
WD: 10 Wide
SG: Neo Right MG Core
BB: Gaia Dragoon V

Compact
AR: Driger S
WD: 10 Heavy
BB: Driger S

Horrible Stamina-Less Defense Thing You Probably Shouldn't Bother With
AR: Driger S
WD: 10 Heavy
BB: Seaborg 1

Gaia Dragoon's WD is Heavy Attack - there's a weight disk identification guide in my signature (perhaps I should cut a line somewhere so I can unspoiler that stuff...) It's a bit of a pain to find as it isn't a standard weight disk (6/8/10 Heavy/Wide/Balance), but coming on gaia dragoon rather than just in random boosters like some of the other ones (Wide Attack) makes it less rare. It's the "best" of the attack series weight disks in that it is kind of usable if you can keep it out of the way (if it gets hit enjoy your horrendous recoil) because it is at least decently heavy (no Ten Heavy, though).
Which G-Upper combo is better?

Dranzer V article:
AR: G Upper (Dragoon GT)
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Neo Left SG
SG Core: South Magnecore (Dranzer V Version)
BB: Magne Flat Base (Dragoon V)
Tip: Customize Grip Base Tip (Dragoon V2)

Dragoon GT article:
AR: G Upper (Dragoon GT)
SG: Neo Left SG (Normal Version)
BB: Storm Grip (Dragoon S)

Or there is another better combo out there?

Thanks!
The best combo for any attacking AR is generally it on Ariel 2's tip, with it's own direction spin gear (with wolborg 2's shaft casings), with an appropriate base (Wolborg 1/2/Burning Kerberous with appropriate SP, generally one which provides good weight distribution i.e. usually cross survivor or survivor ring), and wide defense. This is not really any different for G upper.
so... if I understood and made my homework well (and to corroborate)... will this be my best shot to attemp to?

AR: G-Upper (Dragoon GT)
SG: Neo Left SG (Dragoon V2)
SG Core: South Magnecore (Dranzer V Version)
BB: SG Grip Base (Wolborg 03 (Ariel))
Tip: Customize Grip Base Tip (Dragoon V2)

EDIT: also, is possible to make a good combo with the 3 plastic Gaia Dragoon? ("S", V and G) Thanks!
I have some Dranzer V2s and I have run into some blade base clutch problems the first one when launched it always stays in stamina mode. The other one always stays in attack mode and the last one acts normally. All three of them are from Hasbro and I have disassembled one to see what was wrong but I could not find what was wrong.

And I will be getting a tornado attack stadium soon but I hear that the stadium is rather fragile so would anyone have suggestions on how to reinforce the stadium walls?
mmmh... for the stadium some people use tape on the edge of the walls but if you do tests, they become unofficial because that affect the performance, if you don't want to affect it, you could try to use type on the other side, but i don't know how much it will help...
Thanks for the help Th!nk!

I have two more questions about plastics. First of all, do destabilizers exist in plastics? Second, what determines the spin direction of a plastic beyblade? Is it the spin gear?
I can't answer the first, though I think there might. And yah, spin gears determine spin direction.
Adding to that, Dragoon Storm was the first Beyblade in the Spin Gear System, featuring the Reverse Left Spin Gear.
EDITED

Decided by myself to simplify the G-Upper combo using Storm Grip Base (after reading the Dragoon GT article) and will be my prototype, when I understand better plastics SGs, BBs and Tips, and how they can be assamble I will think what I do then

I still need to know more about what I said before (SGs, BBs, Tips and how they can be combined)

Still requesting a combo using my Gaia Dragoons (S, V and G)

Thanks again
I noticed that Gaia dragoon V flat metal tip can be inserted into driger v2 blade base , then creating a pretty nice flat metal tip base that can handle SP.

the tip is a little little bit less tight in the base and can be taken out more easily than normal, but it still stay in place. to help it stay tight, a MG core SG help it stay inside.

is this good ? is it illegal ? whatsup about that ? i believe i didnt read any info about this tip change
Don't have time to answer everything at the moment, I'll come back whenever I do and answer anything I left out. ShinobuXD: Check the sticker sheet scan thread for the post I made where I scanned all of the bit chips I had and included their names, then if you have any left (pretty sure all of those are in there), come back and repost the links to those. Destabilisation exists in every generation because all generations have situations where one beyblade will hit another at an angle up or down, but in all of them (including MFB), it is not significant enough to be a 'type' of combination - the "destabilisers" we had were just bad LTSC's (given height difference is the main source of destabilisation in mfb).

(Feb. 09, 2013  7:07 PM)CrAzyMEtALMoNkE Wrote: I noticed that Gaia dragoon V flat metal tip can be inserted into driger v2 blade base , then creating a pretty nice flat metal tip base that can handle SP.

the tip is a little little bit less tight in the base and can be taken out more easily than normal, but it still stay in place. to help it stay tight, a MG core SG help it stay inside.

is this good ? is it illegal ? whatsup about that ? i believe i didnt read any info about this tip change
Already known, the universal rulebook covers it with the 'tips that are part of the base' rule.

@Izkhoort: SGB is really slow (tiny tip surface area), none of V, S, or G have worthwhile SAR's for their aggressive bases so nothing much can be made with them.
Is there anything decent that can be made from Dragoon G and Draciel G, or is uncustomized Dragoon G my best bet?
(Feb. 10, 2013  1:56 AM)Phoenic817 Wrote: Is there anything decent that can be made from Dragoon G and Draciel G, or is uncustomized Dragoon G my best bet?

As of now, yes it is. You could but Driger G (they go for like $10 on eBay) and use either Dragoon or Draciel's Weight Disks to make it a better attacker.
(Feb. 09, 2013  7:10 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Putting this back up. Can someone please identify the bit beasts on these bit chips too?

Might as well just answer these so there's less of a hassle for him to go find it.

1. Metal Draciel
2. Voltaic Ape
3. Voltaic Ape .. Again.
4. Griffolyon
5. Gaia Dragoon V
6. Ice Dranzer
7. Guardian Driger
8. Knight Dranzer
9. Knight Driger (?)
10. Gaia Dagoon
11. Metal Driger
(Feb. 09, 2013  7:22 PM)th!nk Wrote: @Izkhoort: SGB is really slow (tiny tip surface area), none of V, S, or G have worthwhile SAR's for their aggressive bases so nothing much can be made with them.

I knew the BB has to be SG Metal Flat 2 (the one of Gaia Dragoon V) because it's not the best but has enough attack, testing yesterday I saw that the AR+SAR don't have a decent smash, so I use a 10 Balance and Great Dragon with SG Metal Flat 2, it will not be the best beyblade (maybe it will not be "good" either), but 10 balance exposes the contact points of Great Dragon AR completely, so... for now is what I think is my best shot

(when I asked I didn't say I have Dranzer G because it wasn't the idea to use that parts)
I think I have a pretty good idea of what I should build for my Plastics combo, but could any of the experts here give me some advice on how to improve them?

For my Attack type I have
AR: Cross Griffon
WD: Ten Wide
SG: Right SG
SP: Reverse Attacker
BB: Customize Grip Base

and my Defense type I have
AR: War Lion
WD: (I need help with this one)
SG: (I need help here too)
BB: Defense Grip Base 2

My Plastics include Griffolyon, Rock Bison, Wolborg 2, Wolborg 4, BBA Balancer, and Dragoon V2.
Any suggestions on how to improve them? I know my primary next buys should be Gaia Dragoon V and Wide Defense.
And is it possible to make my Defense combo spin left with Dragoon V2's SG?
Wide Defence and a HMC (from Takara Metal Driger) would improve the attack combo. There are improvements that could be made on the base but they're expensive things like Grip Attacker and Ariel 2. For the Defence combo Driger S' AR would better than War Lion and Wide Defence would the WD to have. As for spinning left yes you can do that by putting in Dragoon V2's SG. While you can buy Gaia Dragoon V for your next buy i'd say that a Driger S AR would be a better choice.
What do you thin the best overall plastic beyblade is
Bad question. No best overall one.
I know this isn't the best picture but could anyone try and identify any of these beyblades for me. If your able to identify these would they be worth buying? The person selling them wants $27 for them. I'm still new to this and would appreciate the help. Thanks.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b77/jo...er/Bey.jpg