[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Attack rings from the 4 layer series can only go right since at the point of their release left spin hadn't been released.
(Jan. 21, 2013  3:47 AM)CrAzyMEtALMoNkE Wrote: Ok , I have a question for you guys.

I own a particular pieces that i have no idea where it comes from. i've had it from a friend since i was young and i only have the blade base.

it is a semi flat, right SG, quite normal base but it is completetly made of metal. only the right SG and clips are in plastic, all the rest of the base is in full, heavy metal, with a not very shiny metal color.

If anyone have an Idea where does this come from, I'd really like to know Tongue_out

it seems to be very powerful as it is very heavy, it spins for very long with compact AR

Here is a picture ( sorry for the delay, the sticker on it is random its a grip shooter sticker lol )
[Image: MetalRightSG.png]

the SG in it is a normal plastic SG like the one i've put beside.

Maybe anyone might know where does this come from ? the ''weight disk'' is actually included in it and its not placed like a regular weight disk would be.

(Jan. 24, 2013  5:59 AM)CrAzyMEtALMoNkE Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2013  3:47 AM)CrAzyMEtALMoNkE Wrote: Ok , I have a question for you guys.

I own a particular pieces that i have no idea where it comes from. i've had it from a friend since i was young and i only have the blade base.

it is a semi flat, right SG, quite normal base but it is completetly made of metal. only the right SG and clips are in plastic, all the rest of the base is in full, heavy metal, with a not very shiny metal color.

If anyone have an Idea where does this come from, I'd really like to know Tongue_out

it seems to be very powerful as it is very heavy, it spins for very long with compact AR

Here is a picture ( sorry for the delay, the sticker on it is random its a grip shooter sticker lol )

Maybe anyone might know where does this come from ? the ''weight disk'' is actually included in it and its not placed like a regular weight disk would be.
it might be a fake release because i used to own few fake all metal plastics in gold color..
i dont think takara, hasbro, etc ever release metal parts???

(Jan. 24, 2013  6:25 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2013  5:59 AM)CrAzyMEtALMoNkE Wrote:

it might be a fake release because i used to own few fake all metal plastics in gold color..
i dont think takara, hasbro, etc ever release metal parts???

Im pretty sure it is fake too. still, i'd be interested to know where it come from ? its actually very accurate as it is EXACTLY like a orginal one. everything fits perfectly in Tongue_out im pretty sure a heavy metal core would fit too .
is there any code on the blade base?
but the color of the metal of the blade base seem too real to be one of the genuine release from takara or other company...
(Jan. 24, 2013  6:41 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: is there any code on the blade base?
but the color of the metal of the blade base seem too real to be one of the genuine release from takara or other company...

Nop there is nothing writen on it

This base would be illegal wouldnt it ? Lool Tongue_out
what is the difference between the normal left engine gear and the left engine gear turbo, in terms of their structure?

(Jan. 24, 2013  6:57 AM)CrAzyMEtALMoNkE Wrote:

Looks fake. Also the weight disk is definitely fake.
(Jan. 24, 2013  11:09 AM)Ultra Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2013  6:57 AM)CrAzyMEtALMoNkE Wrote:

Looks fake. Also the weight disk is definitely fake.

actually there is no weight disk. it is built in. it is not removable
Ok i recently posted for combos with my current parts Tongue_out I'm going to get alot plastics so I tough an update was to be done !

I currently own :

Draciel metal ball defenser blade base
Draciel G
Draciel S
Dragoon G
Dragoon S
Dranzer G
Dranzer S
Dranzer auto change balancer AR
Driger G
Flash Leopard 2
Master Draciel
Master Driger
Metal Driger

And I will be getting these :

Bistool
BurningKerberous
dragoon V2
dragoon V
dragoon S BLUE VER.
driger V2
driger F
driger S
draciel V2
draciel F
Galeon RED VER.
Gaia Dragoon V
Seaborg
Trygle
VoltaicApe
Wolborg
Wolborg2
Wolborg4

Total weight disk : 8,10 wide/ 8,10 balanced/ 6,10 heavy / revolver attack / wide attack, wide defense

I have already looked over Beywiki, so i'm more looking for some others idea Tongue_out i'm not saying do not post combos from beywiki, you may mention them xD i'm just saying i'd like some more inspiration ! hehe Thanks !
If you've read beywiki i don't think i've got much to offer you. Currently you can't make anything apart from this:

AR: Master Draciel
WD: Wide Defence
BB: Draciel S (with 4 metal balls)

When you get your stuff here's a top tier zombie combo:

AR: Driger S
SG: Burning Kerberous (left spin)
BB: Wolborg 2

Also you can make th!nk's defence/balance type combo:

WD: 10 Heavy
SG: HMC
SP: Voltaic Ape
BB: Driger V2
Does anyone know so wine who could sell a plastic gen beyblade lot mainly interested In the v and v2 collection cheers
(Jan. 25, 2013  5:51 PM)Rhysallatt98 Wrote: Does anyone know so wine who could sell a plastic gen beyblade lot mainly interested In the v and v2 collection cheers

Create a Buying thread ...

OkinawamTS is a great seller to purchase from though.
How much does a Blizzard Orthorous G go for these days?
(Jan. 25, 2013  3:56 PM)Ultra Wrote: If you've read beywiki i don't think i've got much to offer you. Currently you can't make anything apart from this:

AR: Master Draciel
BB: Draciel S (with 4 metal balls)

When you get your stuff here's a top tier zombie combo:

SG: Burning Kerberous (left spin)
BB: Wolborg 2

Also you can make th!nk's defence/balance type combo:

WD: 10 Heavy
SG: HMC
SP: Voltaic Ape
BB: Driger V2

I prefer Smash Turtle on the last combo, which then straight outclasses the first combo (Customize Metal Change Base + Defense Ring>SG Metal Ball Base)

(Jan. 28, 2013  2:48 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: How much does a Blizzard Orthorous G go for these days?

Oh wow could you possibly have mangled that name any more?

Assuming you mean Hasbro's Orthros G , they go for $40-60 but like most uncommon beys, this varies wildly.
Sorry about that, I don't see it often enough to know it, lol.

And yes, that is what I mean, and thank you!
@th!nk:
I've finally uploaded the photos Smile Hope they can help to find something new\useful out Grin

If you need something else, I'm here Smile
My guess is that the release was just like our current WBBA Parts Set, so they were only available in selected affiliated stores in Japan.
How much do you guys think a Hasbro Jumping Base is worth for competitive use? I'm wondering this because I found one NIB for $25, including shipping, but is Tiger Defenser worth that much competitively?
(Jan. 29, 2013  11:29 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: How much do you guys think a Hasbro Jumping Base is worth for competitive use? I'm wondering this because I found one NIB for $25, including shipping, but is Tiger Defenser worth that much competitively?

I say get it. Takara/Hasbro Driger S don't appear too often, and when they do, they're expensive and/or get snapped up instantly. (Like that $20 Black Galeon...Crying) Tiger Defenser, from what I've read, is one of the best ARs.

But someone like th!nk or Ultra could probably give you a better answer.
Tiger Defencer has top tier use in every major type apart from attack. That's a good price. However a full Driger S is preferable. Oki has one for not that much more although I don't think the price includes shipping:

http://hobbyjapan.ocnk.net/product/681
I have this Bit Chip, and I'm not sure what it is. I'll post pictures later today, but it's gray, and the Bit Beast looks like a two-headed turtle with spikes on the shell. It's standing on all four feet, not two like Draciel usually does.

EDIT: No need for pictures, Cannon answered it without them.
(Jan. 30, 2013  6:27 AM)Wombat Wrote: I have this Bit Chip, and I'm not sure what it is. I'll post pictures later today, but it's gray, and the Bit Beast looks like a two-headed turtle with spikes on the shell. It's standing on all four feet, not two like Draciel usually does.

From what you described, it should be Metal Draciel.

[Image: meDraciel.jpg]
Random thought but If you put a Dark effigy AR on a galzzly blade base would it still be Dark effigy/ death gargoyle? I got a Dark eggigy G with the EG not working
Uh yes basically since the real version is supposed to just be the AR on a red SG Flat BB.