[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Ice Dranzer, the most common secondary bit sticker for most bladers (especially hasbro ones). In future, check the post I made in the sticker sheets scans thread (it's linked in the thread's first post as something something and a huge lot of bit chip scans iirc) before asking here about bit sticker ID's (I'm working on a complete guide but it's hard to do without more people scanning stuff).

Galaxy: Nice freebie! Pics would be good, I can take a shot at translating the Japanese, failing that Kai-V can take a look at it if we think it contains anything useful. The BB- code is interesting, as is it being from G-Rev. I was kinda hoping it was #13 Spark Disc because we need to figure out whether that really was just a spark paper+flint-ed wide survivor or the unique, more overpowered looking weight disk in the spin up guide books that would explain the ban on spark disc for most if not all of plastics (also trying to work that out). Then again, I put most of my hopes aside because the image of tyson looked like his g-rev depiction, but yeah. Thanks!
Ok , I have a question for you guys.

I own a particular pieces that i have no idea where it comes from. i've had it from a friend since i was young and i only have the blade base.

it is a semi flat, right SG, quite normal base but it is completetly made of metal. only the right SG and clips are in plastic, all the rest of the base is in full, heavy metal, with a not very shiny metal color.

If anyone have an Idea where does this come from, I'd really like to know Tongue_out

it seems to be very powerful as it is very heavy, it spins for very long with compact AR

I would assume it's fake .. There are no Blade Bases which are made out of metal, to my knowledge.

Anyways, as long as I'm here, does anyone know what Blade Base and Weight disk Queen uses? (Gabriel). I have a feeling its Base is the exact same one as Ariel 2, but with its tip flipped over ..
It's fake.

Cannon: I'd need clear pictures to tell. Gabriel was released, though, and that is assumed to be her beyblade (though it really is hard to tell whether it's her first or her second).
If you can get me some pictures, I'll identify it.
Hmm... could someone please tell me a bit about Wolborg 4's parts since there is no Beywiki article? Doesn't have to be long, if you want you can just tell me if it has any use, and in what types of combos. More info is always certainly appreciated though.
(Jan. 21, 2013  4:51 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Hmm... could someone please tell me a bit about Wolborg 4's parts since there is no Beywiki article? Doesn't have to be long, if you want you can just tell me if it has any use, and in what types of combos. More info is always certainly appreciated though.

There's an article on my blog about it that contains most of the information, though it may not have the most recent stuff (some of the good AR's for the main combo stuff, +/-'s of using Rock Bisons EG and also Zeus's base, and some combos which work well against it). For those, there's stuff in Plastics Parts Discussion, I think.
I already have Gabriel, but just don't like its setup.

Eh these were the best I can do. Obviously the Weight Disk can't be identified.

Yeah that's a Silver-colored Ariel 2 base in defense mode, that was Gabriel 2, I guess, which had that weird bladed SAR thing (I forget where it was) that the villain lady installed. I can't tell anything about the AR either, it looks thinner than Ariel 2's, though. That Gabriel version was never released, sadly, despite its ultra-realistic representation of an Ariel 2 in battle, lol.

I guess she used the original Gabriel earlier in the series or something, IDK.

As for the BB, swapping the SAR to something else (War Lion SAR) makes it passable for compacts but the unique base clips it has that are likely the only clips allowed with it (they have a unique shape to allow a Secondary/Sub Ring to be used) mess that up severely because of how low they hang. The tip is the same as Gaia Dragoon's, which is pretty controllable, which is nice. Still, if you can get Gabriel you can get Driger S, V2 or Draciel MBD, lol.
[Image: image.jpg]

Dr. K.

The "Shredder" was installed one the exact same Beyblade. That was the only version of Gabriel that was seen in the anime.

Already have them, haha.
Are you sure? I was quite sure she upgraded both of their blades before the Tag Team Tournament. That AR doesn't look like something I've seen, anyway.
Haha yeah I'm sure. I somehow remembered all the times Sharkrash appeared. 0.o

Gabriel's appearances:
- When battling Kai alongside King.
- During the conference when Tyson or someone wanted to stop it.
- Battling Kane and Jim when they were training, alongside King.
- Battling Mariam and Joseph.
- And Gabriel's final appearance was when it battled Max and got destroyed.
~ The same Beybade was used all those times.

The "shredder" was placed under Gabriel's AR, despite having no space to place it in ..
(Jan. 21, 2013  4:55 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2013  4:51 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Hmm... could someone please tell me a bit about Wolborg 4's parts since there is no Beywiki article? Doesn't have to be long, if you want you can just tell me if it has any use, and in what types of combos. More info is always certainly appreciated though.

There's an article on my blog about it that contains most of the information, though it may not have the most recent stuff (some of the good AR's for the main combo stuff, +/-'s of using Rock Bisons EG and also Zeus's base, and some combos which work well against it). For those, there's stuff in Plastics Parts Discussion, I think.

Thank you! That definitley provides all the info I need!
(Jan. 21, 2013  4:27 AM)th!nk Wrote: It's fake.

Cannon: I'd need clear pictures to tell. Gabriel was released, though, and that is assumed to be her beyblade (though it really is hard to tell whether it's her first or her second).
If you can get me some pictures, I'll identify it.

The one released was from the manga. The one from the anime was never released (it's not hard to tell. It's clearly not the bey that was released).

Edit: Whoops didn't read well enough.
The manga part makes more sense, then, so you read just fine and I appreciate you telling me. Now I think of it, I knew King's beyblade didn't actually change either as the original Ariel never appeared, haha. My bad.

@Canon: A very rough imitation would be a White Gabriel G AR with a suitable SAR (I kinda see a Dark Series SAR in the pic but I'm unsure, it'd be an odd choice) on Ariel 2's lower parts. I'd use Revolver Attack personally, because it's Gabriel's original WD. Course, who's going to paint an Ariel 2 and White Gabriel G just to make a shoddy imitation, haha.
That's the Support Part, what you're referring to (Dark Series SAR), haha. Just reversed from what Ariel's is, since it makes sense to do so, seeing as they flipped its tip.

I was just lucky to find an Ariel for sale .. So finding another one, or a base itself will be pretty tough. Uncertain
@ Cannon: Actually, Survivor Ring is the Dark Series Support Part. You are obviously getting the Dark Series S-AR and Survivor Ring confused. Don't feel too bad about it, dude, we all make mistakes.
(Jan. 21, 2013  6:49 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: @ Cannon: Actually, Survivor Ring is the Dark Series Support Part. You are obviously getting the Dark Series S-AR and Survivor Ring confused. Don't feel too bad about it, dude, we all make mistakes.

I didn't feel bad .. ? Haha.

It is obviously larger though, and there is another blade above it, which means it should be symmetrical on the other side.

EDIT: Wait, I'm getting confused. He said it looks like a White Gabriel G AR with a Dark series SAR on it ? And I said that I believe what looks like a SA-R, is its SP ..

Whatever, lets just move on haha.
Ok i just noticed the Dranzer Auto change balancer Attack ring i have is different than all the image i can find of it.
its a different mold where the wings are connected to the AR centre, just kinda like bistool new mold compared to the spiky one , wich would very often break i guess.

i found it to be not that bad, especially in left spin as it kinda looks a bit similar to bistool, maybe it can makes decent compact combo.

anyone noticed that ? was it hasbro ? im pretty sure its not TAKARA TOMY as i bought it when i was a kid in a big store i dont think they would have takara.
Yes there are two molds of the AR, one by takara which was prone to breakage and a more filled out and less fragile hasbro version. Unfortunately the AR can't be used in left spin.
I was reading the Phantom Fox article at the wiki and says that the lower part of the Bunshin Core can come with a Flat Tip, which Phantom Fox(es) has(ve) it?
It says they're available in the one of the ones from the Fukobako 2005. Not sure which one. They're both quite rare unfortunately. Haven't seen them in a while.

Edit: The green one from Fukobako 2005 has it.
(Jan. 23, 2013  1:58 PM)Ultra Wrote: It says they're available in the one of the ones from the Fukobako 2005. Not sure which one. They're both quite rare unfortunately. Haven't seen them in a while.

Edit: The green one from Fukobako 2005 has it.

Thanks Ultra! I'll keep it in mind
Also this thread is for plastics only. Keep the questions about HMS in the the HMS duplicate to this thread please.
(Jan. 23, 2013  2:20 PM)Ultra Wrote: Also this thread is for plastics only. Keep the questions about HMS in the the HMS duplicate to this thread please.

Sorry! i forgot! it won't happen again
(Jan. 23, 2013  10:42 AM)Ultra Wrote: Yes there are two molds of the AR, one by takara which was prone to breakage and a more filled out and less fragile hasbro version. Unfortunately the AR can't be used in left spin.

Oh really, may i ask why ?
it looks pretty much like a left spin oriented AR to me Tongue_out

Anyway thanks ! that was useful !