[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Sorry for double posting but I never got an answer to my question. Are parts(mostly AR's) with stress marks on them against the rules? I know that broken parts or against the rules but the rules doesn't mention parts that haven't broke yet but are prone to breaking due to stress marks.
They are not illegal, but if your Beyblade breaks during a match, you automatically lose that match.

Plus, your Beyblade broke.
I want to at least get a few of the cheaper plastics(Rock Bison, Gaia Dragoon, etc.) but every plastic I can find on EBay(not allowed to buy on YJA or WBO)is a booster. This brings me to my incredibly stupid question:what is the cheapest way to get a plastics launcher, and where, excluding pretty much everything on here and YJA?
(Dec. 29, 2012  5:00 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: I want to at least get a few of the cheaper plastics(Rock Bison, Gaia Dragoon, etc.) but every plastic I can find on EBay(not allowed to buy on YJA or WBO)is a booster. This brings me to my incredibly stupid question:what is the cheapest way to get a plastics launcher, and where, excluding pretty much everything on here and YJA?

Sono-Kong ones usually have launchers. Such as the Driger G Starter Set, etc.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Beyblade-G-Re...038wt_1186

I have like a thousand spare launchers for sale; if you ever need one, just PM me.
Thank you for the help Cannon!

For purchase consultation in this thread,would the G-Revolution G-Challenge Set be a good buy to start with? I found one from the seller Cannon posted a link to for $35 USD. It comes with two grips, Draciel G, Dragooon G, two launchers, and the Tornado Attack Beystadium.

Also, is there any difference between any of the Sonokong and Takara Tomy plastic beys?
(Dec. 29, 2012  5:10 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Thank you for the help Cannon!

For purchase consultation in this thread,would the G-Revolution G-Challenge Set be a good buy to start with? I found one from the seller Cannon posted a link to for $35 USD. It comes with two grips, Draciel G, Dragooon G, two launchers, and the Tornado Attack Beystadium.

Also, is there any difference between any of the Sonokong and Takara Tomy plastic beys?

To start with? Yes. Definitely. Dragoon G is a superb Beyblade with an excellent attack ring and a moderately useful weight disk. The set also includes the Torando Attack Beystadium, one of the best stadiums of the G-Revolution era, if I recall correctly. Draciel G is a mediocre Beyblade, being useless for competition. The two grip launchers are always a plus.

There is a major difference with the Beyblades manufactured before the G-Revolution era. These Beyblades are slightly smaller than Takara and Hasbro Beyblades, making them incompatible with one another. Other than those Beyblades, the Beyblades after G-Revolution they're basically the same, if I recall correctly.
Thank you Tris!

So, up to what A number are they smaller just so I know when buying?

(Dec. 29, 2012  11:54 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Thank you Tris!

So, up to what A number are they smaller just so I know when buying?

No problem, ShinobuXD!

I did say before G-Revolution so, any Beyblade that comes before the G Series of Beyblades. That would be from #1 to A-88. A-89 being Dragoon G. The G-Revolution G-Challenge Set in which that you are buying is safe, hah.
I have a question: The "Bottom Part" of my Dragoon G keeps faling off. Either it's because some wing lke objects broke off or I didn't put it together correctly. If it's the secong reaso, er, how do I put it together?
The blade base? You may not be pushing in the clips on the side that hold the spin gear in place, but I'm not sure.
(Dec. 29, 2012  5:10 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: For purchase consultation in this thread,would the G-Revolution G-Challenge Set be a good buy to start with? I found one from the seller Cannon posted a link to for $35 USD. It comes with two grips, Draciel G, Dragooon G, two launchers, and the Tornado Attack Beystadium.

You can find those sets for $30 Free shipping somewhere; I've had it on my Watch List for ages. His/her/their store name is called "kitaechan" or something similar. The price changed.

Also, adding on to what Tris said: SOK Beyblade's are generally the smaller ones which don't fit onto Takara and Hasbro parts.

Was the gold Dranzer and Driger beys produced a lot? I see them on eBay quite frequently very cheap. I'm hoping to get a gold Driger S.
Search "Sonokong Gold" or something like that. Searching before asking questions is generally important, ya know.
Is there any possible use for the parts from Driger and Draciel V?
Driger V's base is passable for compacts, but it's pretty heavily outclassed because of its shape. Draciel V's parts are basically all terrible, the WD and SG are okay but generic, and the BB and AR are some of the worst.
I just got metal driger (looks really nice) but can anyone tell me how/if I can get the HMC into a sonokong draciel s's BB?
Hi, someone knows how much it costs a NIB, mint and used Gaia Dragoon (Black Version)?
@Outnumbered: You cannot, at least not without severe modification of the base. SK Pre-G Revolution parts are smaller than normal. Certain parts are also molded differently (Driger S's tip, for example, is rounded rather than a change tip, and has significantly worse balance as a result. SK Draciel S tips tend to be a bit wonky, too).

Izhkoort: I'm afraid I cannot help you with that, other than to say that it is a rather rare beyblade, so it won't come cheap.
I actually have the base, SG, and SAR of one, and it is authentic, but it is very strangely fragile, both base clips and a corner of the SG have broken (one of the base clips did so during assembly). I have a red one that has had no such problems. That said, it was probably just my bad luck that I got one that had been stored badly and had become brittle. It's a nice looking beyblade, and if you assemble it carefully you'd be fine anyway.
That explains a lot. I knew Metal Driger shouldn't have been beating them...so would a TT or Hasbro version of those help?
@Th!nk thanks! it's a shame because like a said months ago i wanted to make a combo with it to remember the bakuten shoot beyblade 2002's gaia dragoon
I have some rather minor questions that I would like to ask. First I know that the Pre G-Revolution Sonokong beys come with smaller parts so would anybody know if this also applies to Sonokong Metal Driger's HMC? Secondly with the fact that the Bakutenryu Zeo dragon figure uses the same inner body parts of Hayate would that make Zeo a remold of Hayate. And finally would anyone have more pictures or info on Henkei Gaia Dragoon other than it being a recolor of Salamalyon?
(Jan. 04, 2013  2:57 AM)Outnumbered Wrote: That explains a lot. I knew Metal Driger shouldn't have been beating them...so would a TT or Hasbro version of those help?

Of Draciel S, yes, though there are better beyblades. Driger V2+Voltaic Ape's SP does everything better, basically, and Driger V2 itself (and Vape to a lesser extent) is a great beyblade anyway.

(Jan. 04, 2013  3:42 AM)Kenshin Wrote: I have some rather minor questions that I would like to ask. First I know that the Pre G-Revolution Sonokong beys come with smaller parts so would anybody know if this also applies to Sonokong Metal Driger's HMC? Secondly with the fact that the Bakutenryu Zeo dragon figure uses the same inner body parts of Hayate would that make Zeo a remold of Hayate. And finally would anyone have more pictures or info on Henkei Gaia Dragoon other than it being a recolor of Salamalyon?
>Pre G-Revolution
>Metal Driger
I think you should give this additional thought. I'm also pretty sure I've posted about my Sonokong HMC's (it was nothing bad).

Secondly, no, it does not, I don't know where you got that from. It uses the claw molds for its wings and I think its feet, and it may have the same jaw, and the pins are probably the same but even with that error aside I don't understand how you could think that just because the figure has some identical parts the beyblade itself must be a remold especially when I've actually posted pictures of it and it is a very, very, different beyblade, and said many, many times that Zeo and Avairon are their own pair of beyblades+figures. Do you honestly think I'd overlook something like that given I actually own a Zeo and a Hayate II, at least? I'm not sure what leaps of logic you've taken but uh, yeah.

Bakuten Henkei Gaia Dragoon is basically a mid-dark purple salamalyon with a revolver attack WD, (and not to be confused with Donitrus, which is blue). It comes with a yellow and purple salamalyon figure - yellow where salamalyon is orange, purple where salamalyon is red. It has a Gaia Dragoon bit sticker which is different pose-wise from the ones on other gaia dragoons (it's kinda flying or jumping, looks pretty neat from the tiny image I have), though the AR stickers still say "Salamander"

IIRC OkinawamTS had one in his shop for cheap, though it's quite beat up and I don't think it had the right WD - hardly a collectors item, especially without the figure.

Anyway it has its own little page in the Spin Up Guide Book Vol 5 (the final copy to the best of my knowledge, with Dragoon G on the cover). It was released in 2002 (I think December, if I remember the symbol that denotes a number as "months" in Japanese - it says 12 in english and then the symbol), I assume with a comic book perhaps through mail-in, I forget, honestly, though the information might be there in this book in japanese, but if you search around it's probably been explained before, it's far from a mysterious beyblade lol.

@Th!nk Yeah with the Metal Driger I guess I must have completely forgot all Post G-Rev parts were incompatible.

About Zeo I probably should have said that only the figure was a remold to be more accurate since I know that all the white pieces are new parts. But all of the red parts are very Hayateish. And by looking at the pictures of Zeo there it appears that Zeo uses the same three points of articulation that Hayate has in his spine. So I came to the conclusion that the Zeo figure was a remold due to the fact that the figure uses the same design and engineering as a previous figure but only change the external parts of the figure. for that I am wrong but I am almost certain that all of the red pieces on Zeo came from Hayate. But may I ask would you be able to get some pictures of the red plates to Zeo because I would like to see if those plates are the same as my Hayate's Plates.

Doesnt the tail being able to rotate 360 degrees still count as a articulation point?Unhappy
Yes, the red parts are taken from Hayate etc's, I assume it's an identical runner frame of parts. The white parts, i.e. the majority of the parts, are original molds, and while it does have those three articulation points, unlike hayate where all three body sections are the same, each part of ZEO/Avairon's body is different - the neck/upper body section has a 'holder' for what is the tail part of Hayate (and I guess the reuse of that frame is why that was included at all), the lowest/tail section lacks a fin, and has a connection for a tail part which provides a much more natural termination to the figure, unlike the abrupt ending of hayate etc (which can fold over into a substitute "fin" for a consistent shape when in "hidden" spirit mode), and the middle/lower body/pelvis section is basically the "unmodified" version of the other two, with a fin but without a 'holder'. All of these parts are drastically different to those of Hayate, different fins, different shapes and locations of connection points, completely new and entirely unused connection points that I assume are there for customization or combination that isn't in any of the documents I have, or something. The legs and arms are both far, far more complex, and more stable.

As a whole, ZEO's figure is as much a remold of Hayate's as Wolborg 4 is a remold of Rock Bison because they have the same runner frame with the bit chips, winder and WD holder on it. I.E. They reused some parts because they worked and it was cheap and it works the same because it's the best way of making the figure do what they want - the same reason similar articulation points were used on griffolyon.
My black Gaia Dragoon was strangely very fragile too. And it was NIB. Haven't experienced the same for other NIB Gaia Dragoons i've owned. Not sure on price really.