[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

(Dec. 18, 2012  6:18 PM)Ultra Wrote: Um nope that was Roo's Gameroom who said he wanted that.
Darn, you're right . I got their post confused lol my bad.

EDIT: Ok quick question, If an AR has stress marks on it from battling is it considered illegal in the WBO rules? I have checked them and I couldn't find anything relating to the subject, it just says you can't use broken parts on your beyblade. Is a stressed part considered broken or is it legal up until the moment it is completely broken or unusable?
(Dec. 17, 2012  7:48 PM)Ultra Wrote: Yeah i'd say that's a pretty good price.
(Dec. 17, 2012  8:06 PM)th!nk Wrote: Yeah, that's a good price. Horrible blade though.
Thanks guys.
Yes, I know that it is not a very good Beyblade, but I don't want to give up in collecting Plastics. So, I'm looking for the ones I don't have yet. Smile
its posible to make the OHKO of the Dragoon GT's Spin Gear, but with the Dragoon GT's BB and CEW instead of the Dragoon G's BB and Dranzer GT's CEW?
Engine gear attackers are pretty useless, even for OHKO. You'd be much better off going with a decent smash attacker. Dragoon GT's base is going to cause even worse recoil issues than normal, so I wouldn't recommend it, and its CEW makes the beyblade way too slow to do anything of note.
Okay, I know is useless, I was thinking for fun only, but only planning (actually I'm prioritizing my MFB combos, because I'm still thinking my plastics ones, trying to make them more economic, but using parts i like)

Thanks! your help sure is useful!
Okay, It won't be for a while, but I'm having a hard time deciding between a couple beys.

Should I get Manta Driver or Dranzer F?
(Dec. 19, 2012  12:47 AM)Tri Wrote: Okay, It won't be for a while, but I'm having a hard time deciding between a couple beys.

Should I get Manta Driver or Dranzer F?

Neither are particularly useful, but Dranzer F's AR is okay(heavily prone to breaking, however). Manta Diver will generally cost noticably more, due to being rarer.
I'm not really looking for competitiveness anyways. Thank you though for the help, I'll probably attempt to get Manta Driver due to the Rarity.
(Dec. 18, 2012  10:01 AM)Aqua Roxas Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2012  8:06 PM)th!nk Wrote: Yeah, that's a good price. Horrible blade though.

(Dec. 17, 2012  7:25 PM)Aqua Roxas Wrote: Okay, could you make me a good Beyblade doesn't matter if Attack or Defence.
As for Metalic I meant Magnetic. I just got Gigars Ar as well. My parts are

Ar's
Dranzer S x2
Dranzer F
Dragoon V2
Draciel S
Dragoon GT
Gigars

Weight Disks
Magnetic x3
8 Heavy

SGs
Neo Left Spin Gear
Normal COre (Magnetic)

Bases
Dragoon V2
Driger S

@Roo'sGame Room no HMS allowed in this thread.
I wish I could get more plastics. Pity I am not allowed to buy online and none are sold in the markets anymore.

A normal core cannot also be a magnetic core... They are two separate things.

Attack:
AR: Dragoon GT
WD: Magnetic
SG: Neo Left SG (whatever core)
BB: Dragoon V2 (assuming you have the support parts).

This is probably the best thing you can make.

This is probably the best defensive thing you can make but it's pretty terrible:
AR: Dranzer F
WD: Eight Heavy (Magne WD might be worth trying but probably not as good as 8 heavy)
SG: Neo Left MG Core
BB: Driger S
But honestly between poor performance and the AR's breaking issues, I wouldn't.
Well currently my combo is
AR Dranzer S
WD 8 Heavy
SG Neo Left SG
BB Driger S

My other one is
AR Dragoon V2
WD Magnetic
SG Neo Left MG Core
BB Dragoon V2

Wouldn't these 2 be better. My strategy with combo 2 is to launch at the stadium wall. The Bey rebounds and has a high chance of OHKOing. And combo 1 is a defence type with a spark of Attack in the Ar.

Hi, I'm selling these beyblades:

Quote:[Image: dsc0628g.th.jpg]

from top left to bottom right:

MIB:

White Galeon Attacker (no stickers included)
Silver Galeon Attacker (no stickers included)
Orange Galeon Attacker (no stickers included)
Griffolyon
Roller Defenser
Blue glossy Wolborg

used: (in good shape or stated otherwise)

Galman
Seaborg 2
Draciel F (shiny stickers)
Master Draciel
Master Dragoon
Auto Change Balancer (bad condition)
Polta
Wolborg 2
Draciel V2
Roller Defenser
red Driger V2 (missing support parts)
purple Metal Dranzer
Wing Defender
red Dragoon V
Metal Dranzer
Olive Seaborg 2 (base is blue semi flat and weightdisk is 10 heavy with round protrusions)
purple salamalyon
yellow glittery Driger F

I wonder if anyone can give me a good price indication for the new ones. I want to be able to sell them at a good price. Thanks
I wish I could buy from you. But I don't have paypal or any sort of payment method.
On the earlier takara plastics(4 layer and SG) on the front of their boxes, it has this weird OTC logo with a certain number of "points" like galman has 15, Draciel MBD has 25, and Salamalyon has 30. what was the purpose behind that?
(Dec. 20, 2012  1:28 AM)Gamecreator916 Wrote: On the earlier takara plastics(4 layer and SG) on the front of their boxes, it has this weird OTC logo with a certain number of "points" like galman has 15, Draciel MBD has 25, and Salamalyon has 30. what was the purpose behind that?

Correct me if I'm wrong but it was a certain 'campaign' I guess where if u built up a certain number of points by purchasing beys u could earn your self a "special" stadium.

(Dec. 18, 2012  10:01 AM)Aqua Roxas Wrote:

A normal core cannot also be a magnetic core... They are two separate things.

Attack:
AR: Dragoon GT
WD: Magnetic
SG: Neo Left SG (whatever core)
BB: Dragoon V2 (assuming you have the support parts).

This is probably the best thing you can make.

This is probably the best defensive thing you can make but it's pretty terrible:
AR: Dranzer F
WD: Eight Heavy (Magne WD might be worth trying but probably not as good as 8 heavy)
SG: Neo Left MG Core
BB: Driger S
But honestly between poor performance and the AR's breaking issues, I wouldn't.
Well currently my combo is
AR Dranzer S
WD 8 Heavy
SG Neo Left SG
BB Driger S

My other one is
AR Dragoon V2
WD Magnetic
SG Neo Left MG Core
BB Dragoon V2

Wouldn't these 2 be better. My strategy with combo 2 is to launch at the stadium wall. The Bey rebounds and has a high chance of OHKOing. And combo 1 is a defence type with a spark of Attack in the Ar. I can trade my 8 Heavy for 8 Wide. SHould I do it?
No one has bothered to reply not that I am rushing you guys or anything.

has bound attacker a use? is its sub attack ring free spinning or it can change it's position?
(Dec. 20, 2012  5:33 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: has bound attacker a use? is its sub attack ring free spinning or it can change it's position?

No . And the sub attack ring is fixed however I think it can be flipped over(similar to Bound Defenser).
thanks! because there isn't any youtube video or almost any photo of it, so i couldn't figure it out!
Which is better in this combo, war monkey or war lion?(I was messing around with war monkey i noticed it worked well with this, It's hard for me to decide which one is better due to my lack of beyblades)...
AR: War Monkey or War lion ?????
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Neo Left (bearing core)
SP:Cross survival
BB:Customize grip
????
I wouldn't recommend using Bound Attack Ring, it's quite fragile and it's not a useful AR. Even I'm not 100% sure what the rules were on it and bond defenser's second parts, whether they can be flipped or just rotated between the different possible positions.

War Lion is always better than War Monkey. Tiger Defenser, however, is often a slightly better choice than both, depending on the opponent, as the gap most sub AR's leave between the AR and the WD is exploitable by attackers.}

Aqua Roxas The attack combination I recommended is better. Your first combination is an interesting concept, but try it with Dragoon GT's AR, as that hits slightly harder than Dranzer S's and has better range, though whether the sacrifice in compactness will be worth it, I don't know, and the attack combination I recommended will likely outperform both. The defensive combination I recommended is merely a different type of combination from what you have there, not better or worse.
Is Unicolyon a real Beyblade? I thought it was anime-exclusive.
(Dec. 21, 2012  1:25 AM)Wombat Wrote: Is Unicolyon a real Beyblade? I thought it was anime-exclusive.

If something isn't listed here: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Parts_List
Then it wasn't officially released, perhaps excluding recolors of other beys, with no unique parts.

Furthermore, the question has been asked, and answered, multiple times now.
Does anyone know what the last plastic beyblade that came out was?
(Dec. 21, 2012  2:14 AM)Insane Wrote: Does anyone know what the last plastic beyblade that came out was?

The first page of this thread has a link to Beywiki's product list. I suggest you re-read the whole first post before posting again, as if you had done so thoroughly, you would have found that link and had your answer.
I was recently looking at some pictures of Bakutenryu ZEO and noticed that the shoulder claws, foot claws and head piece looked similar. Then I realized that they belonged to Hayate and his clones. So my question is were some of the plates from Hayate reused for ZEO to make the dragon figure?
(Dec. 21, 2012  1:11 AM)th!nk Wrote: I wouldn't recommend using Bound Attack Ring, it's quite fragile and it's not a useful AR. Even I'm not 100% sure what the rules were on it and bond defenser's second parts, whether they can be flipped or just rotated between the different possible positions.

War Lion is always better than War Monkey. Tiger Defenser, however, is often a slightly better choice than both, depending on the opponent, as the gap most sub AR's leave between the AR and the WD is exploitable by attackers.}

Aqua Roxas The attack combination I recommended is better. Your first combination is an interesting concept, but try it with Dragoon GT's AR, as that hits slightly harder than Dranzer S's and has better range, though whether the sacrifice in compactness will be worth it, I don't know, and the attack combination I recommended will likely outperform both. The defensive combination I recommended is merely a different type of combination from what you have there, not better or worse.
Well personaly I do not like Attack types as they never seem to do OHKO and always run ou of stamina. I'll attempt the combo though.