[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

I couldnt find wat u are trading. cuold u tell me?
For an attack type using Dragoon G's AR get a Dragoon V2 A Burning Kerberous would be good for a zombie since your Driger S has a good attack ring for that already. However you'd need to get a Wide Survivor WD (hard to find) to make the combo work. Some of your beys are pretty bad. Draciel G and F and Seaborg 2 are majorly outclassed by other parts so you can't really build on them.
Yeah, Dragoon V2 is definitely a good way to go for a one-blade combo with those parts.

Driger V2 is also a really good choice because of how good it is uncustomized, the fact its 10 Balance WD can be used with Wolborg 4's lower half and Driger S's AR to make a formidable combo, and buying a metal driger later means he would have the standard Driger S/Metal Driger/Driger V2 setup I've described before alongside that.

He'd also need a good SP for zombies if he went that route so it wouldn't be worthwhile on a budget.

Aaand Seaborg 2's AR is useful for Upper Attack, but it's not worth the trouble of getting the parts he'd need.

what colour have the silver Dragoon V's stickers? (the one with comes with a special sheet)
If someone have a picture would be better

Thanks!

EDIT: How much would it cost a new or mint bakuten henkei gaia dragoon? Thanks again!
(Dec. 14, 2012  4:20 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: what colour have the silver Dragoon V's stickers? (the one with comes with a special sheet)
If someone have a picture would be better

Thanks!

EDIT: How much would it cost a new or mint bakuten henkei gaia dragoon? Thanks again!

if i'm not mistaken..the coro-coro silver dragoon v's stickers are more red....most of the stickers are red...
I need a good stamina and defence combo. My parts are not that good though but try to make the best one you can.
Ar's
Dranzer S x2
Dranzer F
Dragoon V2
Draciel S
Dragoon GT

Weight Disks
Metalics x3
8 Heavy

Bases
Dragoon V2
Driger S

Sorry but can't make anything even half decent. None of your attack rings lend themselves to either type (or any type really except badly outclassed attack combos) and both the bases you have are for Attack (in the case of Dragoon V2) and Balance types (Driger S). Dragoon V2's base does have use in other types if you have different tips to put on it but you don't unfortunately.
(Dec. 17, 2012  6:22 PM)Aqua Roxas Wrote: I need a good stamina and defence combo. My parts are not that good though but try to make the best one you can.
Ar's
Dranzer S x2
Dranzer F
Dragoon V2
Draciel S
Dragoon GT

Weight Disks
Metalics x3
8 Heavy

Bases
Dragoon V2
Driger S

Uh, most weight disks are metallic because they're made of metal... What do you mean? If you mean magnetic, then do they have the plastic surrounds or not (as it's quite rare to have three and have them all legal).

You haven't listed any spin gears, and even then it's a long shot that any of your AR's could be used for defense.

Until I know what you mean by "metallics" and what spin gears you have, I can't help you.

I doubt I'll be able to give you a stamina and/or defense combo even then, and as someone with such limited part access, you really should not be picky about type - be happy if you have anything usable. If there's a specific reason you need it then it's best to explain that, as that way we may be able to suggest alternatives that would work better.
In fact, I'll add something about that to the OP.
Black Dranzer NIP is around $200 now.
MINT ones are $80

What would be the best Dranzer combo ever?

Here are the classes, they can be custom:

Dranzer
Dranzer HMS
Black Dranzer F

Using these three classes, what are the best combos for each category?
Okay, could you make me a good Beyblade doesn't matter if Attack or Defence.
As for Metalic I meant Magnetic. I just got Gigars Ar as well. My parts are

Ar's
Dranzer S x2
Dranzer F
Dragoon V2
Draciel S
Dragoon GT
Gigars

Weight Disks
Magnetic x3
8 Heavy

SGs
Neo Left Spin Gear
Normal COre (Magnetic)

Bases
Dragoon V2
Driger S

@Roo'sGame Room no HMS allowed in this thread.
I wish I could get more plastics. Pity I am not allowed to buy online and none are sold in the markets anymore.
(Dec. 17, 2012  6:57 PM)Roos GameRoom Wrote: Black Dranzer NIP is around $200 now.
MINT ones are $80

Dranzer
Dranzer HMS
Black Dranzer F

Um you can't make a black Dranzer F combo. Black Dranzer is a Dranzer F. Most Dranzers only have one useful part and they don't really go together well so what you're asking isn't very logical. Dranzer V2 is a good beyblade uncustomised. Only two Dranzer blades were released in HMS and they were both awful so you there's no point making a combo from them.
I have found a Spike Lizard 100% MINT for 20$ excluding shipping that should be around 8-9$. Is it a good price or not? Thanks.
Yeah i'd say that's a pretty good price.
Yeah, that's a good price. Horrible blade though.

(Dec. 17, 2012  7:25 PM)Aqua Roxas Wrote: Okay, could you make me a good Beyblade doesn't matter if Attack or Defence.

Ar's
Dranzer S x2
Dranzer F
Dragoon V2
Draciel S
Dragoon GT
Gigars

Weight Disks
Magnetic x3
8 Heavy

SGs
Neo Left Spin Gear
Normal COre (Magnetic)

Bases
Dragoon V2
Driger S

I wish I could get more plastics. Pity I am not allowed to buy online and none are sold in the markets anymore.

A normal core cannot also be a magnetic core... They are two separate things.

Attack:
AR: Dragoon GT
WD: Magnetic
SG: Neo Left SG (whatever core)
BB: Dragoon V2 (assuming you have the support parts).

This is probably the best thing you can make.

This is probably the best defensive thing you can make but it's pretty terrible:
AR: Dranzer F
WD: Eight Heavy (Magne WD might be worth trying but probably not as good as 8 heavy)
SG: Neo Left MG Core
BB: Driger S
But honestly between poor performance and the AR's breaking issues, I wouldn't.
I'm just trying to make a good dranzer blade. Thanks for the good comments though! Keep 'em up!
(Dec. 17, 2012  7:31 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2012  6:57 PM)Roos GameRoom Wrote: Black Dranzer NIP is around $200 now.
MINT ones are $80

Dranzer
Dranzer HMS
Black Dranzer F

Um you can't make a black Dranzer F combo. Black Dranzer is a Dranzer F. Most Dranzers only have one useful part and they don't really go together well so what you're asking isn't very logical. Dranzer V2 is a good beyblade uncustomised. Only two Dranzer blades were released in HMS and they were both awful so you there's no point making a combo from them.

I'm trying to make the best possible combo with a black dranzer. I want to use other parts to make it better, regardless of how "bad" or "good" it is.

(Dec. 17, 2012  7:25 PM)Aqua Roxas Wrote: Okay, could you make me a good Beyblade doesn't matter if Attack or Defence.

Ar's
Dranzer S x2
Dranzer F
Dragoon V2
Draciel S
Dragoon GT
Gigars

Weight Disks
Magnetic x3
8 Heavy

SGs
Neo Left Spin Gear
Normal COre (Magnetic)

Bases
Dragoon V2
Driger S

So how do I make it left spin?

You use the core from Dragoon V2. Its left spin.
Okay thanks.

Do you know where I can get a cheap magnacore? I can't find any on ebay.

Ar's
Dranzer S x2
Dranzer F
Dragoon V2
Draciel S
Dragoon GT
Gigars

Weight Disks
Magnetic x3
8 Heavy

SGs
Neo Left Spin Gear
Normal COre (Magnetic)

Bases
Dragoon V2
Driger S

Well that isn't alot of parts but.....You could use this:
ARGrinouble wing(dranzer s)
Wd: 8 heavy(10 wide would be better if you had one)
SG: Neo-left spin version (the spin gear from dragoon v2)
BB: Metal change (driger s)or customize grip from dragoon v2...
It's not a "competitive" combo but it should have some smash due to double wing..
EDIT: Just adding that this is a Attack combo not a defense I couldn't think of a good defense combo with just the parts you listed, sorry...
I own championship versions of Dragoon V and Dragoon V2 meaning the Magnacore has been removed from both, so I'm wondering how do they compare to the original releases?

For the record non-magnacore Dragoon V performs really well it has a good Smash Attack! Non-magnacore Dragoon V2 however doesn't perform that well it has little endurance and little movement round the stadium.
(Dec. 17, 2012  8:06 PM)th!nk Wrote: Yeah, that's a good price. Horrible blade though.

Ar's
Dranzer S x2
Dranzer F
Dragoon V2
Draciel S
Dragoon GT
Gigars

Weight Disks
Magnetic x3
8 Heavy

SGs
Neo Left Spin Gear
Normal COre (Magnetic)

Bases
Dragoon V2
Driger S

A normal core cannot also be a magnetic core... They are two separate things.

Attack:
AR: Dragoon GT
WD: Magnetic
SG: Neo Left SG (whatever core)
BB: Dragoon V2 (assuming you have the support parts).

This is probably the best thing you can make.

This is probably the best defensive thing you can make but it's pretty terrible:
AR: Dranzer F
WD: Eight Heavy (Magne WD might be worth trying but probably not as good as 8 heavy)
SG: Neo Left MG Core
BB: Driger S
But honestly between poor performance and the AR's breaking issues, I wouldn't.
Well currently my combo is
AR Dranzer S
WD 8 Heavy
SG Neo Left SG
BB Driger S

My other one is
AR Dragoon V2
WD Magnetic
SG Neo Left MG Core
BB Dragoon V2

Wouldn't these 2 be better. My strategy with combo 2 is to launch at the stadium wall. The Bey rebounds and has a high chance of OHKOing. And combo 1 is a defence type with a spark of Attack in the Ar.
(Dec. 18, 2012  7:05 AM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: I own championship versions of Dragoon V and Dragoon V2 meaning the Magnacore has been removed from both, so I'm wondering how do they compare to the original releases?

For the record non-magnacore Dragoon V performs really well it has a good Smash Attack! Non-magnacore Dragoon V2 however doesn't perform that well it has little endurance and little movement round the stadium.

The magnacore makes like no real difference in performance.
(Dec. 18, 2012  12:16 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2012  7:05 AM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: I own championship versions of Dragoon V and Dragoon V2 meaning the Magnacore has been removed from both, so I'm wondering how do they compare to the original releases?

The magnacore makes like no real difference in performance.
Oh ok thanks

(Dec. 17, 2012  11:35 PM)trap Wrote: Well that isn't alot of parts but.....You could use this:
It's not a "competitive" combo but it should have some smash due to double wing..
EDIT: Just adding that this is a Attack combo not a defense I couldn't think of a good defense combo with just the parts you listed, sorry...
Eh, Dragoon GT's AR works better than double wing for left spin smash, especially on taller bases, as double wing's range is very limited.

Uh, the BBA Championship Series Dragoon V2 should have a Magnecore, and 10 Wide, as opposed to the original's Normal Core (which has hollow plastic rather than any metal), and the original Dragoon V only had a magnet in the tip, which I didn't think was changed for the championship version, but I can't be sure.
(Dec. 18, 2012  6:00 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2012  11:35 PM)trap Wrote: Well that isn't alot of parts but.....You could use this:
Eh, Dragoon GT's AR works better than double wing for left spin smash, especially on taller bases, as double wing's range is very limited.

I realize this, but didn't he say he wanted a "Dranzer" combo? I just figured he would like at least one dranzer part in there lol. EDIT: just realized I got 2 different post mixed up .-....

EDIT: BBA championship Dragoon v2 does not have a magnacore in the tip and comes with either 10 heavy or 10 balance(idk why they didn't include it with 10 wide but they didn't lol). I had both of them and I remember when I was a kid I took out the magnet in an old dragoon V and put it in the tip of my bba championship dragoon v2.

EDIT(again): also forgot to mention that bba championship dragoon v didn't have a magnet in the tip either. The only bba championship beyblade released with a magnacore was dranzer v due to its base requiring the magnet to hold the tip on, the rest came with MW cores instead (dragoon v2 might have had the normal version core but I think they put a MW sticker on the sticker sheet lol)
Um nope that was Roo's Gameroom who said he wanted that.