[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Eh, this version would be better: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-A-24-Dri...#pid916572

.. I really must get to finishing that article.
Okay, thanks guys! Smile
what is the effect of a magne WD in a magne type beystadium? is like the magne cores? or is unstable? what change on the movement makes?
Basically it's main job is to repel or attack other bey. I think it doesn't affect the bey like the magnets since the magnet in the stadium affect the bey and the bey when they have the weight disk affect each other but only in the position to do so (both magne disks have to be in the different positions I thin).
I don't know about plastics that well but I got a special edition purple and light blue gazzley and I was wondering how much it was worth
It's the hyperblades version - one of the few hyperblades that came out really well IMO.

How much it's worth will depend on the condition, but even then it'd be hard to say - hyperblades aren't very common so there's no real standard price.
Should I post some photos so you can look at it
It would help myself and others who may have a better idea of the going price, definitely, though for the reasons I stated, it will still be hard to give you a definite price.
Hello all.
i was just wondering if these blades had any kind of value; Dragoon V, Wolborg, wolborg 2 and a Dranzer F (no bit beast)?
Monetary or the parts having competitive value? Anyway Dragoon V only has the left spin Neo spin gear casings, Wolborg has a bearing core but it's not the greatest but still useful for some things, Wolborg 2 (depending on whether it still has the rubber) has a very useful spin gear and base and Dranzer F isn't great although according to Technocrat it's AR has second tier zombie use (although that isn't great tbh with top tier ones being just as available for some of them.
You should search if there's nothing on beywiki. Depends. Takara is a lot rarer and has the red tip but hasbro isn't as rare but doesn't have the cool red tip. Look around for one to get a general idea since i'm not sure. I know that any Zeus is expensive. The AR and Sub AR have some competitive uses but generally no.
Sorry about the double post.

Can anyone provide me with info on the two red Dragoon V2s? There's the fire blade ver and the red movie version and the shade of red is noticeably different. I'm not sure what the packaging for both looks like. I've only ever seen the one from Toy'R'us which i'm pretty sure is the movie version although I could be wrong? Is the fire blade ver a lot rarer than the movie one?
(Nov. 04, 2012  1:22 PM)zflare3 Wrote: How much is a Mint Zeus worth?
Also, does it have any competitive use?
I'm asking because there is no article on the wiki for it :-(
i believe..
MINT Hasbro Zeus should go around 50 USD..
MINT Takara Zeus should go around 80-90 USD...
although prices on online stores or auction could go much higher than that...hahah..
Driger G is a pretty decent uncustomized bet, IIRC. Its AR is top tier I believe for attack.
(Nov. 04, 2012  10:09 PM)zflare3 Wrote: ^^
Yes I know thatGrin Thanks for trying to help though.
I'm wondering if Driger G is a better choice than Wolborg 4 and Draciel G

Wolbrog 4 is a good choice. It can be a counter to Left spin zombie combos. Driger G is very good. But If I was choosingbetween the two I would get Wolborg
A quick question I recently got a NIB Hasbro Draciel F and opened it to check the contents and i noticed that there was no oil with the bey. So my question is was oil only included with Draciel F from Takara and Sonokong releases?
(Nov. 06, 2012  1:48 AM)Kenshin Wrote: A quick question I recently got a NIB Hasbro Draciel F and opened it to check the contents and i noticed that there was no oil with the bey. So my question is was oil only included with Draciel F from Takara and Sonokong releases?

When I got Draciel F (Hasbro) back in the day there was no oil. I never heard of oil coming with any plastic beyblade.
Grease definitely comes with Japanese versions of it. Personally I thought it came with the hasbro one too, but then I guess I never owned one... Check to make sure there's none in there?

Oh, and yeah, it's Grease, not oil. The SG is called Right SG (Grease Ball), in fact!
(Nov. 06, 2012  6:53 AM)Technocrat Wrote: Grease definitely comes with Japanese versions of it. Personally I thought it came with the hasbro one too, but then I guess I never owned one... Check to make sure there's none in there?

Oh, and yeah, it's Grease, not oil. The SG is called Right SG (Grease Ball), in fact!

I can confirm that I never got any Hasbro Plastic with any kind of grease or oil or whatever.
Whats a better compact combo:
AR: Tiger Defenser (Driger S)
WD: Ten Heavy
SG: Right Neo SG
SG Core: Heavy Metal Core (Metal Driger)
BB: SG Semi-Flat
or...
AR: Tiger Defenser (Driger S)
WD: Ten Heavy
BB: Metal Ball Base
Metal Ball Base every day.

SG Semi Flat is for people who are too lazy to practice with Metal Change Base or Customize Metal Change Base but don't have Metal Ball Base.

Still, though, I'd recommend the change bases over Metal Ball Base, Metal Ball Base generally outspins a few more things but the versatility of Metal Change Base (and even Customize Metal Change base as well as the incredible defense it has) is generally more useful. They both generally have better defense too. Still, Metal Ball Base is top tier.