[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Pretty terrible, Gaia Dragoon's SAR is really bad and its AR is quite fragile. It can be used with Zeus' SAR but Gaia Dragoon V's is a better choice.

I'm afraid I can't give you any information about the magne type stadium because I've never used one, sadly.

As for Magne Weight Disk, in a regular stadium it's not very useful. Slightly better as a substitute for Wide Defense in defensive zombies than 10 Wide but both are bad choices. 10 Wide performs better everywhere else and Wide Defense trumps both of them.
Yeah, i know is a bad ar and s-ar but i like it since i was a child and played the second psx game, so i think i will quit the magne WD and use a wide defense

Thanks for the help
I have a question about something being "tournament legal" alot of my SG and Neo-SG beyblades have clips that fly out when launched so to prevent that from happening, i put electrical tape on the pegs so the wouldn't fly out. would that be illegal? or would i have to put in some random clips

Of course that's illegal. Use some other clips.
(Oct. 14, 2012  9:07 PM)Technocrat Wrote: ...

oh ok. just wondering. but the blades with them don't have any competitive parts anyway, except a SG metal flat, which, unfortunately, is fake
I have this doubt if you can help me:

I want to buy a dragoon grip attacker i saw in "mercadolibre", but can someone tell me if it's real or fake?

http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b471...0382-2.jpg

Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind, doesn't have the rubber flat tip, so real or not is useless to me, sorry for the now pointless post
No worries. The link you posted doesn't work, though, as it has the ellipsis rather than part of the actual link.

(Oct. 15, 2012  2:29 AM)Gamecreator916 Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2012  9:07 PM)Technocrat Wrote: ...

oh ok. just wondering. but the blades with them don't have any competitive parts anyway, except a SG metal flat, which, unfortunately, is fake

If you aren't going to use them for any official purpose then do whatever you want..?

What's the function of revolver attack and heavy attack? they have an utility?
Function is kind of an odd word to use (I assume you mean use) but I don't think they have any proper uses since others are better.
All of the Attack series WD's are terrible because they produce a large amount of recoil. Heavy Attack is slightly better than the others because it's one of the heavier weight disks, but 10 Heavy is a much better choice.
Thank

And i used function because i sometimes forget certain words when i'm writing because is not my first language
i have a bistool(hasbro) and it's "SG" has a bit of a problem. the middle part with 2 tiny pegs that connect to the top has broke to where they beyblade can still be assembled, but if it gets hit hard enough in a battle, the screw in the base loosens up and the AR becomes free spinning. is it still legal, or do i have to replace it's base?
(Oct. 19, 2012  2:11 AM)Gamecreator916 Wrote: i have a bistool(hasbro) and it's "SG" has a bit of a problem. the middle part with 2 tiny pegs that connect to the top has broke to where they beyblade can still be assembled, but if it gets hit hard enough in a battle, the screw in the base loosens up and the AR becomes free spinning. is it still legal, or do i have to replace it's base?

The same thing happened to me. Sadly, the base is illegal now.
On some of the V2 series beyblades, one of the included bit stickers is white with some spoked lines (it's right next to the Dranzer one in the top part of the box) and does anyone know what it's purpose was? Was it for some sort of a V2 bit analyzer thing?
[Image: %24(KGrHqJHJDUE63ZS!6ZbBPL1(Yh2ng~~60_35.JPG]
I found this piece, does it serve any purpose now that the rest of the Beyblade is probably lost. If I recall correctly, it belonged to one of those "light-up" blades?

It is the prong/bit chip part of an electronic bey (light up beys, basically), no idea if it's legit or not, but it's not usable with regular beys anyway.

@-Vulcan-: They were used for the Bit Finder (A-70).
Does Sparkling Attacker's AR have something like a Sub-AR?
Yes. It encompasses the whole attack ring, in fact. The Attack Ring itself is a tiny circular thing. However, they can only (and must) be used together. Despite initially appearing promising being small and free spinning (though I've not used one with the spark paper), it's a horrible, horrible attack ring with absolutely no use for anything.
(Oct. 20, 2012  1:05 AM)Insomniac Wrote: Does Sparkling Attacker's AR have something like a Sub-AR?

Yes. It's Sub-AR is the whole outer area that makes contact with the opposing Beyblade whereas the actual AR is the small circle where the Bit Chip hooks onto. (Sub-AR has stickers, AR has none).

Here's a picture of Sparkling Attacker disassembled:

Wow, that sounds pretty sweet!
Thanks, Tris. Smile
So far Ive only scrounged around to find a Driger G and S AR and Driger S BB. What else do you think I should buy for like a Zombie or Smash-Attack combo. lol I love left spin combos
I noticed that with the fin tector support parts you can place them in their usual configuration but it is also possible to place them on the sides upper attack SP style. So is it Legal to place fin tector in that way also I would like to ask which bearing based tip would have the best life after death ability?
(Oct. 19, 2012  2:11 AM)Gamecreator916 Wrote: i have a bistool(hasbro) and it's "SG" has a bit of a problem. the middle part with 2 tiny pegs that connect to the top has broke to where they beyblade can still be assembled, but if it gets hit hard enough in a battle, the screw in the base loosens up and the AR becomes free spinning. is it still legal, or do i have to replace it's base?

(Oct. 20, 2012  3:25 AM)Mahoutsukai Wrote: So far Ive only scrounged around to find a Driger G and S AR and Driger S BB. What else do you think I should buy for like a Zombie or Smash-Attack combo. lol I love left spin combos

Don't bother with left spin smash unless you have a lot of money. Try to get a Gaia Dragoon to use with the driger G AR, another thing with neo right casings, and a metal driger, which together will give you the HMC, Casings, and 10 Heavy for a Driger S Compact. For Zombies, you need wide survivor, your driger S AR will work, then you'll need some neo left casings (Dragoon V/V2) and I'd suggest burning kerberous and either Voltaic Ape or Wolborg 2 for the SP or BB respectively.

(Oct. 20, 2012  8:13 AM)Kenshin Wrote: I noticed that with the fin tector support parts you can place them in their usual configuration but it is also possible to place them on the sides upper attack SP style. So is it Legal to place fin tector in that way also I would like to ask which bearing based tip would have the best life after death ability?

Yes it is legal.

Bases provide LAD, not tips, aside from perhaps Voltaic Ape's base and some even more niche examples. MDBS's tips low friction interferes with it least and its somewhat less than incredible stability means it uses it more, I guess, and it does have better stamina than anything bar Spiral Change Base if used in the optimum setup (Wolborg 2 Base, Wolborg Casings, MDBS Shaft) however its stability issues mean it's much easier prey for Circle Survivor Defense combinations which trap it under their CEW and grind it out, meaning Burning Kerberous' SG+Shaft are generally better picks (though MDBS' will usually win a head on with it in either spin direction along with having much better solo spin).
What exactly does Driger F's Full Auto Clutch Base supposed to do?
(Oct. 22, 2012  4:07 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: What exactly does Driger F's Full Auto Clutch Base supposed to do?
here..this should explain it..check the OP
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-A-24-Dri...-Requested

EDIT:ah yes..i was too lazy to find the one you posted because i thought kaizermfb edited his draft's OP