[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Upper attack and smash attack traditionally use completely inverse weight distributions - what you wrote is the standard for upper attack.
I have a Q about prices. Is this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Driger-...3a7a1df5a6 a good deal? I know it is TT Hongli (fake), but I've been SO deserate to get a cheap Driger V2 for a while. Even though it is fake, is it worth getting. Also, is the TT Hongli version of Driger V2 good?
... The TT Hong Li version of everything is terrible and will break before you can put it together...
Look for a real one that's been used, jeez.
(Sep. 27, 2012  12:05 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: I have a Q about prices. Is this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Driger-...3a7a1df5a6 a good deal? I know it is TT Hongli (fake), but I've been SO deserate to get a cheap Driger V2 for a while. Even though it is fake, is it worth getting. Also, is the TT Hongli version of Driger V2 good?

A fake Driger V2 is almost worth nothing at all. Some counterfeits can't even be put together due to poor molding issues. Don't waste your money.

I suggest scouting YJA for lots with Driger V2 in them. Good luck.
Unless he were able to resell the rest of the lot to make up costs, which would take time, effort, and money, that's not a good solution.

Just wait for a cheap used one to come up on the forums. OkinawamTS sells them for good prices fairly regularly, though shipping from Japan can be slightly expensive sometimes.
(Sep. 27, 2012  12:22 AM)th!nk Wrote: Unless he were able to resell the rest of the lot to make up costs, which would take time, effort, and money, that's not a good solution.

Just wait for a cheap used one to come up on the forums. OkinawamTS sells them for good prices fairly regularly, though shipping from Japan can be slightly expensive sometimes.
I know he has a lot of them, the problem is the shipping, the shipping is too expensive to get just one bey. (I don't have a lot of money to spend, so the shipping kinda ruins it)
Then save up money until you can rather than wasting it on fakes. Maybe a cheaper one will pop up in the mean time.
@ th!nk: if the Customize Grip is unavailable, would the older EZ Shooter Grip be a good alternative?
In all honestly I don't feel there's much point in owning one. They wear out to the point where you can't launch any better (or maybe even worse) than just launching with a launcher and rip cord. All plastic series grips do. The bit that holds in the ripcord when launching wears out and at that point it just seems pretty crummy.
What BB has the most aggressive movement of the plastic gen? (I misunderstood and post it in other Q&A n_ñU)
Ariel 2's SG Grip Change Base tip has the best controllable attacking movement pattern, but driger f's full auto clutch base with its own SG is faster/more aggressive, and grip bases tornado stalking speed is probably the fastest any beyblade can move of its own propulsion.
(Oct. 04, 2012  8:00 PM)th!nk Wrote: Ariel 2's SG Grip Change Base tip has the best controllable attacking movement pattern, but driger f's full auto clutch base with its own SG is faster/more aggressive, and grip bases tornado stalking speed is probably the fastest any beyblade can move of its own propulsion.

Let me check my english...

Ariel 2 BB
Driger F BB+own SG
All BB with "grip" in it's name (?)

Is that all right?
Nope.

Ariel 2's Tip only. Its base is too fragile as its made of gold plastic which has major crumbling issues. Put the tip in Wolborg 2's Spin Gear Casings, and use Wolborg 1 or 2's Base for optimum speed.
In fact, here's the best Speed-Attack combo:
AR: Triple Tiger (Driger G)
WD: Wide Survivor (NOTE: Wide Defense is better on almost every other attacker)
SG: Neo Right SG
SG Casings: SG (Bearing Version 2) Casings (Wolborg 2)
SG Tip: SG Grip Change Base Tip (Ariel 2)
BB: SG Bearing Base (Wolborg) or Defense Grip Base 2 (Wolborg 2)

The fastest over all is Driger F's SG with its own BB, probably. Technically you could use that Shaft in short casings like dranzer F's and then use Dragoon V2's Customize Grip Base which would cause the base's huge bottom part to scrape which is fast but always self KO's, so not a good idea.

And the last one is Dragoon Grip Attacker's Grip Base while Tornado Stalling, which is ludicrously fast.

Simple Terms:
Ariel 2 Tip in Wolborg 2 Casings and Wolborg/Wolborg 2's Base
Driger F's SG+BB
Dragoon V2's BB+Driger F's Shaft in Dranzer S's Casings (Not Usable)
Dragoon Grip Attacker's BB (Grip Base)

I hope that's clear enough, if not let me know.

(Oct. 04, 2012  9:39 PM)th!nk Wrote:

Yes, thanks, I'm almost sure what i want to make now
I wanted to make a attack customization with the G-Upper, so up to now i have this in mind:
AR: G-Upper
WD: Wide Defense
BB: Grip Base

(Sorry the inconvenient, but between my English and the terms that i don't used to, is a little dificult, with some practice i will be more fluent)
So, I finally got my Driger in the mail! I was wondering even though I don't plan to use it for battling, what parts I could get next to make it better! I know it's one of the good un-customiazed ones, but who doesn't want better?

And also what's a good defence? uncustomized bey?
Which Driger are you talking about? I don't want to give an answer for your defence question as I can't really think about one right now (Zero G is rusting my knowledge on plastics) and with whatever answer I have, Th!nk and Ultra will have a better answer.
(Oct. 04, 2012  9:57 PM)Izhkoort Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2012  9:39 PM)th!nk Wrote:

Yes, thanks, I'm almost sure what i want to make now
I wanted to make a attack customization with the G-Upper, so up to now i have this in mind:
AR: G-Upper
WD: Wide Defense
BB: Grip Base

(Sorry the inconvenient, but between my English and the terms that i don't used to, is a little dificult, with some practice i will be more fluent)

Grip Base is right spin only as it's a Four Layer System base while G Upper is only effective in left spin. Left Spin Attack Rings generally have a big issue with bases, of the three best attack bases, Grip Base is right spin only, Customize Grip Base is too tall and therefore works best with Triple Tiger or Upper Claw (both being right spin) and Ariel 2 tip setups (which rely on the rare and expensive ariel 2) are better used with either the more aggressive left spin AR setups (mainly Gaia Dragoon V AR with Zeus or Galzzly's SAR's), or the combination included in my last post.
I mean, there IS the setup with Dranzer V's MG Core, Dragoon V2's Customize Grip Base Tip and Dragoon V's Base, which is the only place where G Upper really shines on a rubber tip, but yeah.

(Oct. 04, 2012  10:05 PM)Tri Wrote: So, I finally got my Driger in the mail! I was wondering even though I don't plan to use it for battling, what parts I could get next to make it better! I know it's one of the good un-customiazed ones, but who doesn't want better?

And also what's a good defence? uncustomized bey?

Defense Uncustomized? Literally nothing. Bases are the main part of defense and most if not all of the good defensive bases come with an aggressive AR.

As for the Driger, please include which bey it is in future, but it's Driger G from your previous posts.
Main improvements are replacing the Base and SG with an attack setup that isn't mediocre and the Weight Disk with Wide Defense or 10 Wide (or 10 Heavy if you want to use it for Upper Attack, which I'd strongly advise against).

Cheapest thing would probably be getting a Gaia Dragoon G and using the SG (Right EG Metal Flat) and WD (10 Wide) of that on it, but you might be better of getting a used gaia dragoon V for the same WD and a better base/sg.

Sometimes i forgot that, because i am used to think that if is a dragoon it has to be left spin, I think would be better the suggestion of the wiki or something similar, because you are right, with uriel 2 it would be very expensive
Hey Th!nk, so far, would Bound Defence Ring be a good substitute to Wing Cross?
Highly doubtful. It's frame is made of flimsyish plastic.
I have as usual already posted all of the information I have garnered this far. Past that one post in plastics general I haven't had time to do more testing.

As I said there it seems good but not quite as good.

However, ultra, you really should pay more attention to things I've written, the PC frames material means it is probably not prone to breakage...
recently, i purchased a HUGE plastics/hms lot on ebay and there is a hasbro torch pegasus in the lot. seeing as i already have a takara one. how much would a hasbro one be worth? it's missing one small red AR sticker(says torch pegasus on it) and one of the red & yellow stickers on the pegasus head part on the AR is torn slightly. and it has no stickers on the Base & gyro EG.(in the lot, alot of blades didn't have base or SG stickers lol)
(Oct. 07, 2012  8:30 PM)Gamecreator916 Wrote: recently, i purchased a HUGE plastics/hms lot on ebay and there is a hasbro torch pegasus in the lot. seeing as i already have a takara one. how much would a hasbro one be worth? it's missing one small red AR sticker(says torch pegasus on it) and one of the red & yellow stickers on the pegasus head part on the AR is torn slightly. and it has no stickers on the Base & gyro EG.(in the lot, alot of blades didn't have base or SG stickers lol)

Last time..it was around 15 usd for NIB...for sonokong...
Mmmm...its a hard guess....since it isnot available anymore..hahah
15-20usd for used w missing stickers..perhaps..
Piost pics of eveuthing..hahah
what kind of beyblade would it be if you combine this?

-Gaia Dragoon's AR and Sub-AR (the first gaia, not Gaia Dragoon V)
-Magne Weight Disk
-Grip Base

(This is because I want to use the old Gaia Dragoon with the Grip Base, but i want to use it in a Magne Type Beystadium)

And this too... what kind of uses have the Magne Weight Disk? in attack, using the correct stadium

Thanks!