[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

I forgot to list it, but I do have SG Free Shaft Version(or Dranzer S as a whole). I also own a Metal Dranzer(completely forgot about that XD).

Well, the options you gave are many, and I dont have enough to spend. Oki has most of these beys though. But, he doesn't have Wolborg 2. So, should I go for Wolborg 4 and Burning Kerberous? Or should I go for Wolborg 4 and Master Dragoon? Or.. Arrgghh!! There are way too many options.

Please tell me which 2(or 3) should I give the top priority. I'll buy the rest later.
You need to hunt down a Wolborg 2, especially with a relatively aggressive meta. That's top priority.

Other than that, Master/Kid Dragoon, and Voltaic Ape/Dranzer V2, but you need wolborg 2 to use either really.

If you really can't get a wolborg 2, then Burning Kerberous, Voltaic Ape, and Metal Driger.

Would be wary of using Wolborg 4 in a meta where most combos are right spin and relatively tall. Could work okay but I'd focus on something more reliable against right spin.
Alright. Thanks. I hope I find a Wolborg 2 soon. Grin
Dio has a Wolborg 2 for sale. 2 in fact.
You have no clue how that question looks to anyone with the slightest clue about plastics do you?
One of the best attack AR's (trygle) or a complete turd of a beyblade that everyone makes fun of (wyborg)

idk man idk
No probs man, you gave me a good laugh. No offence meant by the way, everyone's gotta start somewhere. Smile
You have really good attack AR's, but you need good attack bases. What type of dragoon is the blue limited version?
UltimateFantasy,
The limited blue Dragoon G is either the A-103 Engine Gear Try Set Metallic Blue Ver. or the Hasbro Metallic Dark Blue Ver. Depending on whether is Dragoon G is Hasbro or Takara, I don't know.
He never said it was a blue Dragoon G. He just said a blue Dragoon of which there are at least 5.
Ahhh... That's what you mean. Nevermind. My mistake.
To be fair though, the two blue Dragoon G's are the most common blue dragoons.

I'd rather use triple wing than eight spiker but a usable base is more important than a slightly better AR, so unless the blue one is of the better ones....
Also, Driger G would probably be a better purchase than trygle IMO. AR is just as good (better against most things but worse against circle survivor defense (wolborg 4 combos). And you get a better WD and well, a better BB too.
(Sep. 02, 2012  7:25 PM)Tris Wrote: UltimateFantasy,
The limited blue Dragoon G is either the A-103 Engine Gear Try Set Metallic Blue Ver. or the Hasbro Metallic Dark Blue Ver. Depending on whether is Dragoon G is Hasbro or Takara, I don't know.

Keep in mind beywiki's other version lists aren't comprehensive at the moment. Ultra has improved things an incredible amount for new articles but older ones still need fixing.

There may be a blue dragoon v2 but we've all only ever seen one picture of it with no solid information.
I'd suggest buying like, a sonokong dragoon S and putting that tip into your base, and just using dragoon G's AR and WD on dragoon S, with the new tip, as that tip is too worn to do anything.

That said storm grip is a pretty meh attack base, but buying trygle won't help you out any.
Could someone tell me the best combo I can make out of these?
Draciel F
Draciel MBD (broken AR)
Wolborg 4
Dragoon G
Polta
Seaborg 2
I know its not much to work with but please see if you can make something.
There's so much potential there but you have no good ar's to use it. Get a non-Sonokong driger s ASAP, then you can make something, at least. 10 heavy and 10 balance/wide defense would be extremely useful too.

In the meantime I guess polta's AR on Wolborg 4's BB?
Oh jeez I forgot about Driger S! I have it...I just forgot about it because I can't find it at the moment! Oops. I have the sono kong version though.
wolborg 3/uriel black

or

Black clear dranzer S

also what about Driger V2?
(Sep. 02, 2012  9:51 PM)Beyniac Wrote: Oh jeez I forgot about Driger S! I have it...I just forgot about it because I can't find it at the moment! Oops. I have the sono kong version though.

You should get a takara one at some point but luckily the sk version usually fits on wolborg 4's SG. I'd suggest your next purchase be rock bison, it's not a great beyblade but it comes with 10 Balance as well as an SG that should improve your combo a little.

AR: Driger S
WD: 10 Balance (10 Wide in the mean time)
SG: Right EG Circle Defenser (Circle Survivor in the mean time)
BB: Normal Base (Wolborg 4 Version)
CEW Part: Circle Survivor

You could also use MBD with driger s's ar if you can fit it on, and put two extra balls from Draciel F into the base.

(Sep. 03, 2012  7:42 AM)Clonetos Wrote: wolborg 3/ariel black or Black clear dranzer S
also what about Driger V2?

Driger V2 is better from a competitive standpoint, but not for collection. Clear Black Dranzer is rarer if the Wolborg 3 is hasbro, but if it's Takara's Wolborg 03 (Ariel) Black Version I'm not sure.

(Sep. 03, 2012  10:03 AM)zflare3 Wrote: Yeah.
I'll take Th!nk's advice, but i'm curious about which good bases would perform good on Trygles AR.
Can someone tell me please?
I mean, i've already won the Trygle now(for $13 or £8).....

Grip Base is the best base for it, SG Metal Flat Base (Gaia Dragoon V) is good, and Storm Grip Base works okay.
Hm, what else should I buy to make a good combo of any type? Preferably attack type...

I have Dranzer V, Worlborg 2, Griffolyon and a Limited Edition Dragoon S(but only for collection)
(Sep. 03, 2012  11:42 AM)Sniper Kid Wrote: Hm, what else should I buy to make a good combo of any type? Preferably attack type...

I have Dranzer V, Worlborg 2, Griffolyon and a Limited Edition Dragoon S(but only for collection)

since you have Griffolyon..
get a nice attack bb..like Dragoon V2 or Gaia Dragoon V..haha
or..if you can afford...get Ariel 2...since you already have Wolborg 2 which is essential to fit it the Ariel 2 tip..
Grip Base is a more practical suggestion than Ariel 2, seeing as Ariel 2 is nigh-impossible to find at any sane price. Cross Griffon is a little recoily for Customize Grip Base, Driger G's AR would be a better choice, and it's pretty easy/cheap to get. It would also work better than Cross Griffon on Dranzer V's base (Cross Griffon on Dranzer V2's other parts being the best combo you can make at the moment).