[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

ill send a close up of the left spin one.
its not completely broken off i think, just worn down hahaha.
i was a weird child, i colored the botom of it for somereason.
[Image: 45CDC3AD-8B06-42DA-8161-F62D96167E74-386...CD73F8.jpg]
[Image: 47B7438B-9CC1-4A60-A7B5-22D57DB61819-386...D7C7E0.jpg]
Hm, fair point, that's some impressive wear right there.

The tip looks quite worn, so don't expect it to sell for much (though do mention that Sonokong dragoon S tips fit the base, and their bases don't fit properly with regular beyblades so it's not hard to get a functioning storm grip out of it). I don't really know what it'd sell for though, I'll leave that to someone like Ultra.
Gaia Dragoon G has a magnecore WD?
(Aug. 24, 2012  11:20 PM)pocketpulls Wrote: Gaia Dragoon G has a magnecore WD?
Poorly phrased question/statement hybrids are hard to respond to.
hahahahah
(Aug. 24, 2012  11:21 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2012  11:20 PM)pocketpulls Wrote: Gaia Dragoon G has a magnecore WD?
Poorly phrased question/statement hybrids are hard to respond to.

No, Gaia Dragoon G doesn't have a Magnacore WD. He isn't even part of the MG system, he is an Engine Gear beyblade. I'm not trying to be mean, but you could have looked at the parts list on the BeyWiki.
Im pretty sure what weight disk, is just random. i remember switching out and expirementing a lot when I was a kid, is the WD suppose to be smaller? or a different shape?
Ok I am very sorry to anyone I confused.

I bought a Gaia Dragoon G from Okaniwam, and it came with a black WD that is completely circular and has two blue stickers that say MAGNE WEIGHTDISK. Is that right? Sorry again for the rushed question earlier lol.
That's a magne WD without the casings (which makes it illegal). Extremely common with the first type of them.
It would've just had a random WD on it from whomever he purchased it from.
Sorry about that, I didn't mean to have a harsh tone, just to say.
Ha! Just noticed a cool error on the stickers for Storm Grip Base. If you look at the stickers, it says, "DRGOON" instead of Dragoon. Funny.
Here are some pics:

So, it isn't the right one? Than which one is right? Thanks again for your help guys.
It's what I said.

The right one is listed in beywiki's parts list.
Okay thank you very much. And last question:

What do you mean it's illegal? What are the casings?
It's illegal because it lacks the plastic parts that go around it. There are pictures on the weight disk guide linked in my signature...
Thank you very much for your help th!nk. I really appreciate it. Smile
I want a good combo with the following plastics:
Metal Dranzer
Draciel G
Driger V2
Spare parts:Flame/Torch Pegasus AR,Draciel G Blade Base,EG metal semi flat,A weight disk(I don't know the name of the weight disk).
(Aug. 25, 2012  5:20 PM)?Mr.MyStery? Wrote: I want a good combo with the following plastics:
Metal Dranzer
Draciel G
Driger V2
Spare parts:Flame/Torch Pegasus AR,Draciel G Blade Base,EG metal semi flat,A weight disk(I don't know the name of the weight disk).

Could you post a photo of the weight disk?
How many sides does it have? Is it a single flat solid piece, or is there a "lip" around the edge?

There's a weight disk article page kicking around somewhere that should help.

Driger V2 by itself is a very useable uncustomized beyblade, possibly the most competent uncustomized beyblade of the entire V series.

There's potential there for a Driger V2 base (Customize Change Base) and Metal Dranzer attack ring (Metal Scissor) combo. You're going to need more parts to make the most of it though.
(Aug. 25, 2012  5:28 PM)Seafoam Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2012  5:20 PM)?Mr.MyStery? Wrote: I want a good combo with the following plastics:
Metal Dranzer
Draciel G
Driger V2

Could you post a photo of the weight disk?
How many sides does it have? Is it a single flat solid piece, or is there a "lip" around the edge?

There's a weight disk article page kicking around somewhere that should help.

Driger V2 by itself is a very useable uncustomized beyblade, possibly the most competent uncustomized beyblade of the entire V series.

There's potential there for a Driger V2 base (Customize Change Base) and Metal Dranzer attack ring (Metal Scissor) combo. You're going to need more parts to make the most of it though.

Erm no there isn't. Metal Dranzer's AR is good in attack and zombies and he doesn't have the parts for either.
Draciel G doesn't have any note-worthy parts. Metal Dranzer's AR is good for spin steal in left spin. The best thing you can do is buy a Metal Driger and put his heavy metal core in Driger V2's Neo SG Casings and replace his 10 Balance with Metal Driger's 10 Heavy. You can also buy a Wolborg 4 and put Flame/Torch Pegasus' AR and Metal Dranzer or Driger V2's 10 Balance on Wolborg 4's Base.
Um that was kind of right. However I wouldn't really say that HMC would provide any great benefits to Driger V2 (just imo, I know the article says otherwise). Also neither of those ARs would do any good Wolborg 4's base those only have zombie use in left spin and Wolborg 4 is only in right.
Flame Pegasus' AR has use in Compact setups, but it is not as good as Tiger Defencer. Also, it does good in Circle Survivor setups.
Not sure whether that will mean it will work with Wolborg 4's base though.
Basically, it is good as a replacement for Tiger Defencer in Circle Survivor setups.
Do you mind telling me how you know that because i've never heard that? Not saying it's wrong it's just possibly false info shouldn't be spread.
I remember th!nk saying it had uses in compact combinations, although it was not as good as Tiger Defencer, and I also heard that from the Flame/Torch Pegasus Draft.
Btw, I'm writing a Wolborg 4 draft.