[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

I did say that I didnt see the name in the photo...small phone, photo out of context in my brain...

this argument isn't worth having though. Time to move on
Dude it's right in the centre where your eyes go first when you look at pictures...
I dont see why you aren't letting this go, but I didnt see the name. There isnt some overly complicated reason that I can provide to you, I just didn't notice it. My only concern was the beys.

It was my fault for not seeing it, but I shouldn't have to defend myself over something so trivial, so before our posts are deleted, let's both just let it go
is this a good buy ?? and the price is it high ?? also is that stadium legal for WBO tourneys??
and this??? please give me a good advice??
i am not going to buy it but just want to know more about plastics... thanks
Neither are really good buys. For the first one they are gold series beys by sonokong which should never really be bought since they aren't compatible with Takara and Hasbro beys. For the second the stadium and the launchers are good but Dranzer and Draciel G suck and the only useful ones can be bought for like $10. There's a much cheaper set with just the Draciel and Dragoon MS which is half the cost and more worth it just because of the price. However the stadium is also around on it's own which is the only real reason to buy the set so that is better.
Is the stadium in the gold set legal for WBO tourneys? And so they are only compactible with sonokong ones?
No it isn't. Not sure what it is but i'm sure that it isn't any of the approved ones.
(Aug. 11, 2012  12:18 PM)Ultra Wrote: No it isn't. Not sure what it is but i'm sure that it isn't any of the approved ones.

ok thanks, then i would like th!nk to answer my question Smile thanks
(Aug. 11, 2012  11:40 AM)Ultra Wrote: Neither are really good buys. For the first one they are gold series beys by sonokong which should never really be bought since they aren't compatible with Takara and Hasbro beys. For the second the stadium and the launchers are good but Dranzer and Draciel G suck and the only useful ones can be bought for like $10. There's a much cheaper set with just the Draciel and Dragoon MS which is half the cost and more worth it just because of the price. However the stadium is also around on it's own which is the only real reason to buy the set so that is better.
Are you talking about the one with a hms duo launcher? That one comes with Gaia dragoon
(Aug. 11, 2012  2:04 PM)Gamecreator916 Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2012  11:40 AM)Ultra Wrote: Neither are really good buys. For the first one they are gold series beys by sonokong which should never really be bought since they aren't compatible with Takara and Hasbro beys. For the second the stadium and the launchers are good but Dranzer and Draciel G suck and the only useful ones can be bought for like $10. There's a much cheaper set with just the Draciel and Dragoon MS which is half the cost and more worth it just because of the price. However the stadium is also around on it's own which is the only real reason to buy the set so that is better.
Are you talking about the one with a hms duo launcher? That one comes with Gaia dragoon
no, check the link of ashton pinto's post, its EG & S series beyz..
@ ultra do you mean that the grevolution set's stadium is legal? Because its getting confusing.

(Aug. 11, 2012  1:02 PM)dylon blader Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2012  12:18 PM)Ultra Wrote: No it isn't. Not sure what it is but i'm sure that it isn't any of the approved ones.

Ultra is correct, he's better with stadium recognition than I am to be honest. It's one of the old ones without a tornado ridge, certainly not legal. Not sure what one is in that G Blade DX set but Ultra could tell you.

As for what you should buy instead: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TAKARA-Beybla...078wt_1037
or
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/120952017236?...287wt_1271

Best stadium ever made :3
(Aug. 11, 2012  3:01 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2012  1:02 PM)dylon blader Wrote:

Ultra is correct, he's better with stadium recognition than I am to be honest. It's one of the old ones without a tornado ridge, certainly not legal. Not sure what one is in that G Blade DX set but Ultra could tell you.

As for what you should buy instead: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TAKARA-Beybla...078wt_1037
or
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/120952017236?...287wt_1271

Best stadium ever made :3
ok then thank you guys for helping me, although i wont buy them as the prices are a bit high and i am yet to figure out a way with paypal.
Thanks to all of you
(Aug. 11, 2012  2:23 PM)dylon blader Wrote:

i checked the link. i'm talking about the set Ultra was talking about
(Aug. 11, 2012  4:47 PM)Gamecreator916 Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2012  2:23 PM)dylon blader Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2012  2:04 PM)Gamecreator916 Wrote: Are you talking about the one with a hms duo launcher? That one comes with Gaia dragoon

i checked the link. i'm talking about the set Ultra was talking about

He's talking about the set with Draciel and Dragoon G. This is a plastics thread, not an HMS thread, and he made a small typo.
The blue stadium in the $70 set just seems to be a blue version of the TA.

No. The set with the blue stadium comes with two grips which is what I was referring to.
(Aug. 11, 2012  8:01 PM)Ultra Wrote: The blue stadium in the $70 set just seems to be a blue version of the TA.

No. The set with the blue stadium comes with two grips which is what I was referring to.
ok. can you provide a link please?

(Aug. 11, 2012  9:54 PM)Gamecreator916 Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2012  8:01 PM)Ultra Wrote: The blue stadium in the $70 set just seems to be a blue version of the TA.
(Aug. 11, 2012  2:04 PM)Gamecreator916 Wrote: Are you talking about the one with a hms duo launcher? That one comes with Gaia dragoon

ok. can you provide a link please?

It was in this thread, stop being lazy and find it yourself.
Even tough it will be a long time before I start collecting plastics... what should I get out of....
  • Trygle
  • Trygle 2
  • Dragoon G
  • Master Draciel???

Have you got anything already? Trygle has a good AR for attack and Master Draciel has a good AR has a good one for Defence so take your pick from them. Dragoon G does also has a good AR for attack but Trygle's is better.
I have a question of the value of an item. My friend has a used Duotron Master Launcher (blue) (not sure if this is the exact name) and I would like to know how much it is worth. He isn't really into plastics, and I was thinking of buying it from him.
(Aug. 13, 2012  5:23 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: I have a question of the value of an item. My friend has a used Duotron Master Launcher (blue) (not sure if this is the exact name) and I would like to know how much it is worth. He isn't really into plastics, and I was thinking of buying it from him.

It's worthless, duotrons are horrible, they're extremely weak in terms of launch strength and they don't actuall seem to launch both beys at the same RPM, so all over they just don't work. You get a much more accurate picture by alternating launches with two proper launchers.
Even though they suck, how much are they worth? I'm guessing about $5?
Nobody who knows how crummy they are would buy it, so it's worthless.
Is there anyway to reinforce Attack Rings that are well know to have breakage issues? (other than letting them collect dust). I was considering buying another Knight Dranzer or Wing Defesner as to restart my Plastics collection, and then I had terrible, horrific flashbacks.

The horror...=(

I must have had the best Bump King in the world back in the day, because that bey never broke, no matter how much I abused it...meanwhile I owned la total of 2 or 3 Knight Dranzers and Wing Defensers, and they all suffered such terrible fates at the hands of normal Beybattles...
Which spin direction is Metal Dranzer in?