[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Oh, right. Forgot about that. Just one more question: Can the AR of an Electronic beyblade be used as a regular AR? Like, if I were to get the Electronic RC Dragoon V2, could I use the electronic bey's AR on my regular Dragoon V2? The only reason I ask is because mine broke, and the only cheap dragoon V2's on eBay are the electronic ones. All I need is the AR, but I'm just curious if they're compatible.
(Aug. 08, 2012  5:00 PM)TheBeastAlex12 Wrote: How much is a mint Dragoon Gt worth? Is $60 dollars worth it for a used siver Dragoon gt?
For a silver? Very. Most Dragoon GT's that are /regular/ go for around the same price or higher, so a silver version at that price is great.
As far as I know, parts from an electronic beyblade cannot be used... Smile

(Aug. 08, 2012  5:00 PM)TheBeastAlex12 Wrote: How much is a mint Dragoon Gt worth? Is $60 dollars worth it for a used siver Dragoon gt?
For a silver? Very. Most Dragoon GT's that are /regular/ go for around the same price or higher, so a silver version at that price is great.
[/quote]

Even the normal version is worth that so yes. But not if you're selling.
(Aug. 08, 2012  5:01 PM)Sparta Wrote: Oh, right. Forgot about that. Just one more question: Can the AR of an Electronic beyblade be used as a regular AR? Like, if I were to get the Electronic RC Dragoon V2, could I use the electronic bey's AR on my regular Dragoon V2? The only reason I ask is because mine broke, and the only cheap dragoon V2's on eBay are the electronic ones. All I need is the AR, but I'm just curious if they're compatible.

They're regular attack rings, and as such, they're legal.

(Aug. 08, 2012  3:34 AM)Sparta Wrote: Well, that didn't take long. Just today I noticed a little divot/slash/bump in the 'ridge' (The rise bumper thing - what should I call that?) near the middle. Kinda disappointing, really. I'll try and fill it with something (I'm not worried about it being legal), but man: that thing is fragile. I've had it, what, two days? And already a bump. I'm just going to put it away for now and use one of my hasbro stadiums.

Picture, if you could? That's not something I've seen a beyblade do to it and, well, my oldest TA has been through a lot.

(Aug. 08, 2012  4:06 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Question bump

Legality question: My BB Semi-Flat from what is left of my Knight Dranzer is missing one of the clips for the SG (I had one of those flying clip incidents). Is the BB still legal for use if I cannot find or replace the clip?
You need to use two clips for it to be legal, and also to prevent damage to your blade base and other clip caused by opposing beyblades catching the gap it leaves. You can swap base clips between other bases, too. It may be worth noting here, by the way, that base clip choice can affect performance slightly, mainly because it alters LAD (or things like Wyborg/Flash Leopard 2's gigantic clips, or the nicely sized clips of Death Driger/Trypio from Takara IIRC causing/reducing recoil in certain bases). Hardly a big deal, but worth mentioning.

Ultra Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2012  3:34 AM)Sparta Wrote: Also, I have a question. I'm looking at this lot on eBay (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Large-Beyblade-L...1e70eaa10e) and a few of the beyblades look glossy. Yes, the box has the Takara logo, but the two beyblades on the far right have really suspicious looking weight disks. Can anyone else tell if any of that is authentic and what isn't?

Those weight disks are definitely fake. Those were the kind that came with fake beyblades sold near me back when in the early 2000's. Also on th!nk's blog there is a guide showing all the weight disks.

Figured I'd mention that they're based on Gyro WD, though the painted ones were always much lower quality than the fake Gyro WD pictured on my blogs chart, having much thinner uhhh... parts where they sit on the SG/BB.
Although I was pretty sure this was something that happened to all TBA Stadiums. Maybe I just did a bad job of describing it.
The dent in the side of the wall is odd, the corner isn't. Reinforce the walls ASAP, there's really no need to fill the holes IMO, they would have barely any effect on battles.

By the way, I assume your iphone is autocorrecting TA to TBA, should probably add TA to the dictionary or w/e
Someone told me to post here so even though It's HMS related. How much would you pay for a Takara Tomy Dragoon MS that is mint condition, but Is out of its box and still has all the box components?
(Aug. 09, 2012  7:52 AM)Goobsause Wrote: Someone told me to post here so even though It's HMS related. How much would you pay for a Takara Tomy Dragoon MS that is mint condition, but Is out of its box and still has all the box components?

We're sorry for those redirections but even now, Tris is wrong! Your question belongs here:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-HMS-Q-A-...ns-go-here
@th!nk- They are regular ARs? I thought they weren't... Confused
Or even if they were compatible, I didn't know that they were legal for use.
Same as any other my friend, and thus completely legal - there's no real way to tell anyway.
Here is the Bit Chip Collection 4 posted earlier, if anybody else wants to purchase it while there are still some.

http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/b-htoy...77236.html

It seems incredibly cheap, so if you just add middleman service and shipping, it should still be a good price.
Oh man, thanks for that link, I'll have to organise a middleman.
I have a question, some one wants to sell me a NIB Dragoon Gt Silver for $50 is that a good price?
We already answered that question for you earlier in the thread.
voltaic ape or burning kereberous? I'm gonna get polta so theres that (for my birthday X3)
Burning kerberous. If you don't have the parts Voltaic Ape is useless whereas BK isn't (will need a different AR though)
(Aug. 10, 2012  10:42 AM)Ultra Wrote: Burning kerberous. If you don't have the parts Voltaic Ape is useless whereas BK isn't (will need a different AR though)

huh and what parts are needed for VA? Also master Draciel or Gaia Dragoon V?
Uhh, BK needs good SP to do anything as well as left SG's and a decent weight disk... Vape is better uncustomized, too. I'd get Voltaic Ape, honestly.

As for Master Draciel Vs Gaia Dragoon V, Master Draciel should be significantly cheaper than GDV, but if not, Gaia Dragoon V.
I'm not sure what system these are from, but does anybody know about the TAKARA metal cross arms? Benjohadi had one on ebay a while back and in the listing he said that it has a similar launching feature as Flame Pegasus's Gyro EG. They seem like a mix between Beyblade and B-daman. I would like to buy one, but i want to know more about them before i purchase one
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/27/imag0395y.jpg/

Can someone identify the beys in this photo as well as their specific release forms?? I recognize most of these beys, but some seem "odd", for example the stickers on Dragoon F, the pink Tiger Defenser, and the odd colored bitchip and gold weight disk on the Dragoon V.
Either special or custom stickers, I'm not sure which, the gold weight disk on the silver dragoon v is what it comes with (Coro Coro Silver Dragoon V) and I assume the runner frame parts aren't painted hence the different shade, and the beyblade with the pink Tiger Defenser is a random booster beyblade.
Some of them don't have matching weight disks but other than that they're all normal. WD on wolborg is either painted or a recolor but does it matter?

Trygle, Kid Draciel, Auto Change Balancer, Driger V, Draciel V, Wolborg, Driger F, Master Dranzer (Broken AR), Dranzer V (Red), Salamalyon, Draciel F, Master Draciel, Galeon, Kid Dragoon, Draciel S, Some random booster bey with a pink TD (you'd have to ask zainthe mysterious taker of that picture what the rest was if the thread doesn't say what it is), Driger S, Dragoon S, Dranzer V, Dragoon V2, Gigars, Guardian Driger (Recolored version, check the guardian driger draft thread), Dragoon F.

Couldn't you have worked that out yourself instead of having us list it all, though?
(Aug. 10, 2012  9:24 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/27/imag0395y.jpg/

Can someone identify the beys in this photo as well as their specific release forms?? I recognize most of these beys, but some seem "odd", for example the stickers on Dragoon F, the pink Tiger Defenser, and the odd colored bitchip and gold weight disk on the Dragoon V.

Why did you need the beyblades identified in the first place? That picture was in my selling thread and if you checked carefully, I listed each and every beyblade underneath the image. If you didn't get the pic from my selling thread then I'm guessing the big capital letters spelling out ZAIN could have directed you lol

Those beys weren't released specifically like that. They have had Coro Coro limited edition stickers applied to them instead of the original stickers.
(Aug. 10, 2012  9:37 PM)Zain Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2012  9:24 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/27/imag0395y.jpg/

Why did you need the beyblades identified in the first place? That picture was in my selling thread and if you checked carefully, I listed each and every beyblade underneath the image. If you didn't get the pic from my selling thread then I'm guessing the big capital letters spelling out ZAIN could have directed you lol

Those beys weren't released specifically like that. They have had Coro Coro limited edition stickers applied to them instead of the original stickers.

Wait you actually listed them in the thread?

OH WOW.

Thanks LT13. Wasn't planning to use that time productively.

I got the image from a random image search, I was looking only at the beys in the photo, and I dont frequent the sales forum at all, so no I didnt think to look there, as there is no way I could have known. Whatever though, thanks th!nk and Zain Smile

And th!nk, you obviously didnt know about it either, so chill. I appreciate your response and the time it took, but it wasnt that long and it is not like you could have cured the common cold during that time
Future tip: You see a picture of beys surrounding a name, you check our members list for a user with that name.

It's what I do, and it serves me well.