[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

(Aug. 05, 2012  7:36 PM)Ultra Wrote: Not to be a downer but unless you actually have some I don't think you'll be able to since they're quite rare these days. Haven't seen any for sale in a while.

Dusty Potatoes had a white bit chip pack for sale with a white Seaborg for $40.
(Aug. 06, 2012  2:46 AM)Mino Wrote: Quick question;
How much does a mint Wing Defenser sell for? Not really sure on the amount, and I'm not expecting too much, but hey, if I have no use for it, might as well sell it.

I know you just want the AR, but Dusty Potatoes has the whole bey for $20.
(Aug. 06, 2012  3:31 PM)Ginga Blader Wrote: Sweet! But. Am broke. XD

Anyways, is there anything notable to say about Wolborg 4?
I was so stupid, I ordered Wolborg 4 when I thought I ordered Wolborg MS. XD

The same thing happened to me.
That's no a proper one whatever he says. It should be bigger.
yea, i want to get a metal dranzer soon. after seeing all your posts about how good it is, plus it looks really cool. Wolborg 4, metal driger and gaia dragoon g are pretty common ebay, so those shouldn't be too hard to get. voltaic ape seems like it would be an awesome defense beyblade. but it's kinda rare imo. Uncertain
Voltaic Ape is only as rare as any other V2 Beyblade generally. The only really amazing part of it is Defense Ring, though it's a pretty decent blade all around, but Defense Ring is pretty much a must-have support part.
Legality question: My BB Semi-Flat is missing one of the clips (I had one of those flying clip incidents). Is the BB still legal for use if I cannot find or replace the clip?
[Image: fd9e90bb7bd8dd5eeb5bdb2e528c6e9b.image.300x301.jpg] guys this is big! I have a pic of the bit chip booster i was talking about! so should i get it for archive purposes?
If you want but buying a beyblade would be more worth the money.
(Aug. 06, 2012  7:54 PM)Ultra Wrote: If you want but buying a beyblade would be more worth the money.

of course i'm going to buy beyblades the bit chip alone is nice but it would be meaningless if it weren't on top of something :3
In that case yes I guess. Would be interesting to see what you get in it since we've got no record.
(Aug. 06, 2012  8:12 PM)Ultra Wrote: In that case yes I guess. Would be interesting to see what you get in it since we've got no record.

in a way I could be making history here for the WBO.....I'll do it!...as soon as i get the time ><
A fake Wolborg.
(Aug. 06, 2012  7:46 PM)Clonetos Wrote: [Image: fd9e90bb7bd8dd5eeb5bdb2e528c6e9b.image.300x301.jpg] guys this is big! I have a pic of the bit chip booster i was talking about! so should i get it for archive purposes?

I have been looking for that for some time, but have no time to buy it. It is a rare find, I say go for it
I made a thread on this but it seems to have been closed.. I was told to post up here so I will..

Hi there peeps, As you can see im a 'noob' lol. Anyway, To get to the point. What brings me here is that I recently stumbled upon my old beyblade collection.. And as its been a good few years I thought I'd see how much there worth on ebay, To my surprise a lot of them seemed to be quite rare.. Anyway I was hoping some of you could point out which ones of mine are worth anything, And roughly how much (if possible) Dont want to come across as money hungry, Its just a plain fact of - I dont need these anymore, And there are people who do want and maybe will want to buy them.. Okay so let me get on with the list.. These are 99% all in decent condition, As in no broken parts, Some worn some still look fresh.. Anyway on with the list..

3x Dragoon storms (H-89)?.. 2 are the ones with the clear cover bit chips and red stickers.. And one is a green sticker version? (Sorry would like to add I don't know much on the full details or 'versions'
2x Dragoon-F (A-25)
Draciel-S (A-14)
2x Driger-S
2x Driger-F (+ I have a third one which is really beat up)
Dranzer-S
Dranzer-F
Gallzy
Galleon (The second ring is broken & lost sadly)
Seaborg 1
Griffolion

I think I have a couple more laying around which I will find in due course, Im sure I also had a black Dranzer-F.. Are my blades worth anything? How rare or common are they? Any pointers or tips would be much appreciated!!

Heres a pic that was requested when I made the thread.

[Image: 20120807_181127.jpg]

Also what does HMS mean? Thanks.

The ones which I listed which are not in the pic, Arent there as either I havent fully re assembled them (Have a bey stadium ful of parts to go through), Or I haven't taken them from where there kept yet (kept in old toy boxes + storage all over my house) But I know I do 100% have them. I also now remember I have also got Walborg-2.. Oh and that stack of attack rings where limited edition ones given away in a promotion with cereals in the UK.
Well, it seems as if many of those beys are not complete. 2 of your Dragon S's for example, seem to be just Attack Rings and bit chips, unless I am missing something from the picture.

From Beywiki: It should also be noted that the original Dragoon S was released again with green colored stickers around the release of the later F series, Seaborg 2, Wolborg 2 and so on.

Plastics themselves are older, so ones in good condition will be worth more. Most of what you have used to be common parts, but a few of them might be worth something. If you do have a complete Black Dranzer, that should be able tos ell for quite a bit, depending oin the condition it is in.

HMS stands for Heavy Metal System. It is the beyblade system following the Plastics system. read up on it here: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/HMS

Limited edition rings? I have never heard of those. Anyone have info on them?
Yeah I took the pic quickly as it was requested by another member, I still havent gotton round to fully assembling them fully yet! but they will be done soon, I have a whole load of parts and boxes to go through!. So I take it the the other ones arent worth as much? Referring to the ones the characters in the cartoon used..
Also if you google 'Kelloggs attack rings' little but some information comes up. I'll show you an underside of one of the rings if my camera can pick it up.
Here are the images hope they help.

On this one you can bare make out the 'Exclusive To Kelloggs'

[Image: 20120807_190112.jpg]

Here it says, 'Hudson Soft/Takara.Beyblade Project.TV Tokyo'

[Image: 20120807_190211.jpg]
Honestly, with the exception of Black Dranzer (which depending on the condition can get you anywhere from $30 to $70 USD), I would have no idea on the exact prices for those beys. \

Exclusive cereal parts eh? have you tried using them with normal beyblades, to see if they are compatible? I wonder if they would be tournament legal?
this is true i have a orange star-like one
This was hard to write with that horrible flashing gif signature on the screen, so sorry if it sounds a little grouchy:
Leon, you could have searched "Kellogs Attack Rings" and found this, but they were distributed by kellogs in cereal packets for a time in the UK and Australia. Like Four-Layer System Attack Rings, they cannot be used with left spin gears as the don't have grooves for the protrusions. They came with hand-spinnable base things that they screwed onto, as well as a round silver sticker for some reason (I think it was to cover the bottom of the base but it never did that well due to the curvature so I have no real clue why).
They are not tournament legal, which made clear on the boxes, and I'm also pretty sure it's in the universal rules book for the WBO.

I've got most of them, maybe all except that lime green one that I remember (my Vulture (red one) is very worn down though). Some of them are decent, most of them suck, especially as the more aggressive ones all have their contact points facing left, which they of course can't be used in.
So I gather that there not really sought after blades?? Il probably sell them as a whole set rather than individually then.
A few of them are fairly popular, like driger s and dragoon s, but you may be better off selling as a lot if you don't want to have difficult-to-sell beys left over.
Just out of curiosity, do you know what company made most of the beyblades you have, Jabz? It doesn't make much difference; I'm just curious.

Well, that didn't take long. Just today I noticed a little divot/slash/bump in the 'ridge' (The rise bumper thing - what should I call that?) near the middle. Kinda disappointing, really. I'll try and fill it with something (I'm not worried about it being legal), but man: that thing is fragile. I've had it, what, two days? And already a bump. I'm just going to put it away for now and use one of my hasbro stadiums.

Also, I have a question. I'm looking at this lot on eBay (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Large-Beyblade-L...1e70eaa10e) and a few of the beyblades look glossy. Yes, the box has the Takara logo, but the two beyblades on the far right have really suspicious looking weight disks. Can anyone else tell if any of that is authentic and what isn't?
Question bump

Legality question: My BB Semi-Flat from what is left of my Knight Dranzer is missing one of the clips for the SG (I had one of those flying clip incidents). Is the BB still legal for use if I cannot find or replace the clip?
(Aug. 08, 2012  4:06 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Question bump

Legality question: My BB Semi-Flat from what is left of my Knight Dranzer is missing one of the clips for the SG (I had one of those flying clip incidents). Is the BB still legal for use if I cannot find or replace the clip?

Maybe but just to be safe just put one from another blade in.
(Aug. 08, 2012  3:34 AM)Sparta Wrote: Just out of curiosity, do you know what company made most of the beyblades you have, Jabz? It doesn't make much difference; I'm just curious.

Well, that didn't take long. Just today I noticed a little divot/slash/bump in the 'ridge' (The rise bumper thing - what should I call that?) near the middle. Kinda disappointing, really. I'll try and fill it with something (I'm not worried about it being legal), but man: that thing is fragile. I've had it, what, two days? And already a bump. I'm just going to put it away for now and use one of my hasbro stadiums.

Also, I have a question. I'm looking at this lot on eBay (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Large-Beyblade-L...1e70eaa10e) and a few of the beyblades look glossy. Yes, the box has the Takara logo, but the two beyblades on the far right have really suspicious looking weight disks. Can anyone else tell if any of that is authentic and what isn't?

Those weight disks are definitely fake. Those were the kind that came with fake beyblades sold near me back when in the early 2000's. Also on th!nk's blog there is a guide showing all the weight disks.
How much is a mint Dragoon Gt worth? Is $60 dollars worth it for a used siver Dragoon gt?