[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

(May. 22, 2016  9:57 PM)Ultra Wrote: The one time someone actually reads beywiki and they do it wrong Tired. Did you really not notice the large note at the top of the article that said the information in it was out of date (i.e. wrong)? The Overall section is accurate though.

So far I've read almost every plastic generation article on the BeyWiki.
It wasn't really directed at you. It just seems a lot of the time people ask questions without even looking themselves. Did you or didn't you notice that at the top of the article then?
(May. 22, 2016  10:17 PM)Ultra Wrote: It wasn't really directed at you. It just seems a lot of the time people ask questions without even looking themselves. Did you or didn't you notice that at the top of the article then?

I noticed it but since it's on so many articles I thought that the server does that automaticly after a while and I didn't expect it to be so wrong because I noticed that the people on the WBO make these threads where they decide together what the most professional and realistic text would be based on a lot of tests.
Nope. Large parts of beywiki for plastics are outdated. Yeah people do make threads for drafts but beywiki doesn't get enough volunteers to make the changes that are necessary and these days people don't really update inaccurate articles.
I know Dranzer's base are not the best, but Which is better and is there any AR that can do some good use of that gimmick?
(May. 23, 2016  12:15 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: I know Dranzer's base are not the best, but Which is better and is there any AR that can do some good use of that gimmick?

You can try dranzer V 2 or dranzer S for that
(May. 23, 2016  10:42 AM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Can anyone tell me about this
http://googleweblight.com/?lite_url=http...qeyRTQVsFA

It's one of the final releases of the Plastic gen; a unique mold only unique to it and Bakutenryuu ZEO.
The model kit dragons are kind of cool; as for the Beyblade?
I'm unsure about the Attack ring having any use, but the base is a 4-Layer flat (for some reason...) and has weird protrusions so it's probably trash. They're rare, expensive, and probably lame.

(May. 23, 2016  12:15 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: I know Dranzer's base are not the best, but Which is better and is there any AR that can do some good use of that gimmick?

Which DZ?

(May. 22, 2016  11:32 PM)Ultra Wrote: Nope. Large parts of beywiki for plastics are outdated. Yeah people do make threads for drafts but beywiki doesn't get enough volunteers to make the changes that are necessary and these days people don't really update inaccurate articles.

I'd say only like 40% of the old articles are great.
(May. 23, 2016  3:19 PM)Neo Wrote:

Which DZ?

I asked which would be better, I like Dranzer F but I don't think is necessarily the best (changing the AR to something more versatile for the use of the gimmick was part of the question)
(May. 23, 2016  3:33 PM)Izhkoort Wrote:
(May. 23, 2016  3:19 PM)Neo Wrote:

Which DZ?

I asked which would be better, I like Dranzer F but I don't think is necessarily the best (changing the AR to something more versatile for the use of the gimmick was part of the question)

Well, you're actually looking to use Flame Change Base? Nothing will save that combo.
DZF's AR, Flame Wing, is a decent low tier zombie ar in left spin.
Quote:I know Dranzer's base are not the best, but Which is better and is there any AR that can do some good use of that gimmick?

Imo Flame Change Base and Vulcano Change Base are not that useful. Dranzer V's tip is not bad of an idea, but it doesn't work as it - I guess - was intended. Dranzer F's sharp tip is kicked off balance too easily, the balance/semi-flat/whatever tip is not really good for anything and so the only "useful" mode is attack, which has way better alternatives with e.g. Metal Flat 2. Even SG Bolt Base is slightly better from what I've tested so far (random tests ftw...).

I don't have much experience with Dranzer S (because I own just one PF version which I won't use), but you should definitely go with Dranzer V2. Just add Heavy Metal Core and 10 Heavy and you get a really useful balance setup which does great in endurance mode and even has the ability to knock other beys off balance in attack mode (like our famous 10B HMC Driger V2).
ashton pinto @DrigerGatling Thanks, do you know any good AR for it?

(May. 23, 2016  3:40 PM)Neo Wrote:
(May. 23, 2016  3:33 PM)Izhkoort Wrote:
(May. 23, 2016  3:19 PM)Neo Wrote: Which DZ?

Well, you're actually looking to use Flame Change Base? Nothing will save that combo.

No, like I said I ask for which of dranzer's gimmick bases counting ALL dranzers would be better, the idea is to make a gimmicked balance beybladem
Are there any good combos with Flame/Torch Pegasus Blade Base?
(May. 23, 2016  5:49 PM)Zera Wrote: Are there any good combos with Flame/Torch Pegasus Blade Base?

It's not the best or very good in my opinion, but there's a fun combo you can use with the trypio AR. That's about it
(May. 23, 2016  6:26 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(May. 23, 2016  5:49 PM)Zera Wrote: Are there any good combos with Flame/Torch Pegasus Blade Base?

It's not the best or very good in my opinion, but there's a fun combo you can use with the trypio AR. That's about it

I already knew about the Trypio trick but thank you. Is there really no good combo with Torch/Flame Pegasus base? The first Beyblade combo I ever made was Hammer Turtle with Gyro Base in 2005.

Is Trypio with Cyber Dragoons or Rock Bisons blade base a good combo?
Hasbro Trypio with Rock Bison's base and no weight disk will outspin litterally anything right spin. Aside from that, I don't think the parts work especially great together.
Lol I think the only good thing about Trypio AR + Rock Bison BB for me is the way it looks.
Quote:@DrigerGatling Thanks, do you know any good AR for it?

Just use stock Cross Dranzer AR. It has some decent upper attack properties and - as I've said - is able to kick the opponent off balance. There might be better ones, but actually I haven't tried anything besides the stock AR as it is doing its job.

So you got a good balance type using stamina elements with its base in stamina mode, 10 Heavy and HMC which will keep it in this mode even longer, a versatile SP for both modes and an AR which can imo - due to its shape - deflect attacks and is good for some additional upper attack to distabilize.
Use two Zero G metal parts and a balance tip and a small base or the thing that keeps the bey connected to the tip
(May. 23, 2016  6:52 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Hasbro Trypio with Rock Bison's base and no weight disk will outspin litterally anything right spin. Aside from that, I don't think the parts work especially great together.

To clarify on this, it works because the lack of MW makes the upper body of the bey light enough to be spun by the engine gear. This would, however, be a left spin motion and thus does not properly activate until the bey's right spin motion stops, basically giving the bey some serious life after death which is then furthered by the fact that its large smooth AR surface is now able to spin equalise with right spin opponents and takes very little momentum to keep going (lack of weight).

It's a crazy combo that is entirely illegal and, while it has great defense for its weight due to the shape of its parts scraping and anchoring it, its lightness allows strong attack types to send it wheeling out or to flip it.

Mostly it's just a bit of a laugh.
Yeah that's cool, definitely trying it. Too bad it's illegal, would be so funny to beat someone with it. Maybe if you just put balance or wide survivor on it
(May. 23, 2016  4:54 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: ashton pinto @DrigerGatling Thanks, do you know any good AR for it?

(May. 23, 2016  3:40 PM)Neo Wrote:
(May. 23, 2016  3:33 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: I asked which would be better, I like Dranzer F but I don't think is necessarily the best (changing the AR to something more versatile for the use of the gimmick was part of the question)

No, like I said I ask for which of dranzer's gimmick bases counting ALL dranzers would be better, the idea is to make a gimmicked balance beybladem

You confused me there, sorry.
Volcano Change (Flat) is okay, and Spiral Change Base is decent. Both LAD. I find Customize Auto Change Base to be laughable, and the Engine Gears are a no-no. Flame Change sucks, and I pity the foo who would use Auto Change Base.
So basically, LAD bases from Dranzer. I think Metal Changes are hella better than anything CACB has to offer.

(May. 23, 2016  6:32 PM)Zera Wrote:
(May. 23, 2016  6:26 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:

I already knew about the Trypio trick but thank you. Is there really no good combo with Torch/Flame Pegasus base? The first Beyblade combo I ever made was Hammer Turtle with Gyro Base in 2005.

Is Trypio with Cyber Dragoons or Rock Bisons blade base a good combo?

Gyro Gear is just a lame gimmick. It's fun, (although not nearly as fun as MAMS,) but worthless.
(May. 24, 2016  4:59 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Yeah that's cool, definitely trying it. Too bad it's illegal, would be so funny to beat someone with it. Maybe if you just put balance or wide survivor on it

The problem with adding weight disks is that they raise the inertia of the upper portion, which has to be lower than that of the base of the spin gear. The friction from the stadium does a lot to increase that of the ring and tip already but cannot compensate for a weight disk. Atleast not any of the standard Heavy/Wide/Balance line ones.

If there was ever a plastics version of the MFB Light Wheels, that would be your best bet.
Customize Auto Change Base may be "laughable" but it was pretty awesome when it came out, if not from a competitive standpoint then at least from an engineering one. It certainly felt like the most technologically advanced Beyblade part at the time and it was really fun to use.
Oh yeah, it's cool and stuff. I like how MFB tried the gimmick again with Final Drive.
I'm talking competitive usage. I don't see how it could be useful at all, considering it's a jack of two trades and not great at either. The flat mode is okay, but not useful since it activates at a lower spin. Otherwise it's but an odd semi-flat thing. It's just not, like, great.