[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Mystery Cutter is just kind of carp. It certainly wouldn't be any sort of upgrade to Twin/Lion Saucer.
which base is better for stamina customise bearing base or customise grip base?
Pretty sure it's Customize Bearing Base. I think Customize Grip is used because Wolborg 2 tip won't fit in Customize Bearing unless you force it. I have tried it with a junk WB2 tip and it scarred it pretty badly, if it's not illegal then it should be.
i'm planning to stock up on rubber tipped blades.
how much are:
wolborg 2 (blue) (gold)

seaborg (black) (clear blue) (pastel blue) (ochre) (navy blue)

dragoon v2 (red) (yellow) (silver)
Black seaborg:

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/toybox/item/toy0165/

Clear Blue Seaborg:

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/toybox/item/toy0422/

Blue Wolborg 2 is quite rare but shows up on YJA from time to time (you just missed one infact)

Gold Wolborg 2:

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/toybox/item/toy0459/

Silver Dragoon V2 is usually very rare and as such expensive but there was one floating around on YJA in the last few months for around 5000 yen.

Yellow Dragoon V2 here but it's costly:

http://tokutakutoys-bey.ocnk.biz/product/397
Damn; I do adore that gaudy Yellow color on Dragoon V2.
(May. 21, 2016  6:49 AM)Neo Wrote: Damn; I do adore that gaudy Yellow color on Dragoon V2.
i know, i haven't even seen one on YJA.
i should have bought it from Oki when he was selling one for 4000yen

i really hope i can find another yellow one.

is 5000yen worth it for:
gold wolborg 2
clear red seaborg 2
dark blue master draciel
Is that the total price for all them?
(May. 21, 2016  11:17 AM)Ultra Wrote: Is that the total price for all them?
with fees+domestic shipping+international shipping it comes to
5700yen

don't really know if it's the best price, as i don't know a huge amount of recolour prices.
but it seems like a good deal.
so i reach out to the people who know.
(May. 21, 2016  11:47 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote:
(May. 21, 2016  11:17 AM)Ultra Wrote: Is that the total price for all them?
with fees+domestic shipping+international shipping it comes to
5700yen

don't really know if it's the best price, as i don't know a huge amount of recolour prices.
but it seems like a good deal.
so i reach out to the people who know.

It's a very good deal if that so. All competitive blades for just 5700 yenGrin
Yeah i'd say that's a good price.
if i'm creating a stamina/zombie beyblade which blade base should i use?
defense grip base 2
customise bearing base

i usually use customise bearing base with twin guard, and of course double bearing SG

i just wanted a second opinion on which would be better.
Personally I wouldn't use Defense Grip Base 2 at all (I hope that I got your point right...).

For a regular Zombie with more stamina I would go with:
  • Customize Bearing Base, Double Bearing Core & its tip
  • Customize Grip Base, SG Bearing Base casings (Wolborg 1) & Bearing Base tip (Bearing Stinger)

For the second one it's not possible to use the double bearing feature that comes with Bearing Stinger's tip as you have to insert it into Wolborg's 1 casings to add it to CGB. So the first one might be the better option. But from what I've seen so far it's not that much of a problem and the second option could be used as well.

For a Defensive Zombie I would go with:
  • Customize Grip Base, Double Bearing Core casings & Defense Grip Base 2 tip

Of course for each of these options Left Spin shells, 2 NSK bearings used in the DBC and so on...
Imo CGB/CBB & SPs > Defense Grip Base, because I think that you have an advantage using Twin Guard, Survivor Ring or Cross Survivor along with Wide Defense/Survivor.
For the record th!nk thought that Defence Grip 2 was the best and beywiki says as much (seriously why does no one read beywiki?)
(May. 22, 2016  8:11 AM)Ultra Wrote: For the record th!nk thought that Defence Grip 2 was the best and beywiki says as much (seriously why does no one read beywiki?)
i know Defesne grip base 2, has the second best LAD.
i was just wondering which should i use, as customise bearing base is heavier, and allows SP'S
or
defense grip base 2, as it has better LAD, but it is not as heavy, and does not allows SP's.
It doesn't need to be heavy. I don't know but th!nk who knew more than everyone else felt it was better than using a blade base that used SP's. I presume this is because it's round shape was better than even the best Support Part.
I think that Defense Grip Base 2 is a better option than Customize Grip Base + Defense Ring, unless you're going for a defensive build. But I'm not too sure about it; I'll try something out and figure out which is the better option.
Is this combo good?
AR: Whale Attacker (Seaborg)
WD: 10 Heavy
SG: Neo Right Spin Gear Metal Weight Ver. (Draciel V2)
SP: Fin Tectors (Draciel V2)
BB: Customize Grip Base (Dragoon V2)
(May. 22, 2016  3:08 PM)Neo Wrote: I think that Defense Grip Base 2 is a better option than Customize Grip Base + Defense Ring, unless you're going for a defensive build. But I'm not too sure about it; I'll try something out and figure out which is the better option.
Cool, never knew that, it makes sense though. Must be because it has less weight in the middle. At least my stamina combo wont look so awful. It will actually match the silver Twin Horn : )
(May. 22, 2016  3:39 PM)Zera Wrote: Is this combo good?

Seaborg's AR is what was once known as OHKO (one hit knock out) in that if it didn't win with the first few hits then that was it. It has powerful smash attack but equally powerful recoil meaning it could never be top tier. Draciel V2's SP aren't good either.

(May. 22, 2016  3:19 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Can anyone tell me about Cyber Dragoon?

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Cyber-Dragoon-A-64
(May. 22, 2016  3:39 PM)Zera Wrote: Is this combo good?

Basically what Ultra said; recoily OHKO is fun but also trash.
Whale Attacker is rad for 3 seconds until it kills itself after contact.
I don't even know why anyone would think Fin Tector is good.
Plus the base isn't very great; I find CGB's tip to be outclassed garbage paired with a base that is too tall for practical use; especially on OHKO.

(May. 22, 2016  3:19 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Can anyone tell me about Cyber Dragoon?

It's an awful BeyBlade with a spare Ten Wide; but you can get that anywhere.
Also some idiot named Neo used to think it was good.
On wiki.worldbeyblade.org it says "In Attack Mode, Fin Tectors greatly aid Smash Attack, and are the best choice of SP for this purpose". Also the AR and SP line up very well and from what I've heard Customize Grip Base is a good choice for an attack combo that has to be compatible with support parts.
The one time someone actually reads beywiki and they do it wrong Tired. Did you really not notice the large note at the top of the article that said the information in it was out of date (i.e. wrong)? The Overall section is accurate though.
So if it's outdated, what would be the point in reading it apart from the overall section?