[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Sure, we will. Until then, maybe the beyblade parts list can help you:
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...Parts_List

You could go part-by-part. For example: Rushing Boar has an SG sharp base. SG sharp has a beywiki article ( http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?title=SG_Sharp ), which leads you to other beys with that base. There you can find pics.
Big big thank you Stoney!! Smile Hmm, it seems like these three have "Random" as their WD. So anything goes for their WD?

I think with these, I can manage to assemble each of them properly.

EDIT: Okay, I found out that I'm missing an SG Semi-Flat Base. Unhappy I also have weird-looking (but included in the manual) WDs so I'll take a picture of them tomorrow.
(Nov. 03, 2015  5:10 PM)xVaretyr Wrote: Big big thank you Stoney!! Smile Hmm, it seems like these three have "Random" as their WD. So anything goes for their WD?

I think with these, I can manage to assemble each of them properly.

You're welcome. Joyful_2
Basically, yes, that's what it means.
(Oct. 30, 2015  8:59 AM)Ultra Wrote: Um it has the wrong blade base so that's not a full Appollon which will reduce the price from what Stoney said. Also personally I doubt anyone would pay that much for it anyway.

I don't really get this? It has the right Blade Base for that recolor, so it is the full blue Apollon. No, it doesn't have the SG Flat that yellow Apollon has, because ... that would be weird.
(Nov. 03, 2015  5:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2015  8:59 AM)Ultra Wrote: Um it has the wrong blade base so that's not a full Appollon which will reduce the price from what Stoney said. Also personally I doubt anyone would pay that much for it anyway.

I don't really get this? It has the right Blade Base for that recolor, so it is the full blue Apollon. No, it doesn't have the SG Flat that yellow Apollon has, because ... that would be weird.

So the recolor has a different base, then.
If that's the right base for its color; it wouldn't reduce the price of the Blue one.
(Nov. 03, 2015  7:09 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2015  5:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

If that's the right base for its color; it wouldn't reduce the price of the Blue one.

Even if it's the right one (which I'm also not sure about now), it will be extremely hard, if not impossible to find someone, who wants to pay full 120 bucks for it nowadays.
(Nov. 03, 2015  7:12 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2015  7:09 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2015  5:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't really get this? It has the right Blade Base for that recolor, so it is the full blue Apollon. No, it doesn't have the SG Flat that yellow Apollon has, because ... that would be weird.

Even if it's the right one (which I'm also not sure about now), it will be extremely hard, if not impossible to find someone, who wants to pay full 120 bucks for it nowadays.

$120 for an attack ring and stickers? No thanks, you know?
Considering the rest of the parts are common 5 layer stuff.
I don't exactly think SG Flat is worth more than SG Sharp. lol

Either way $120 for Apollon seems crazy to me.
(Nov. 03, 2015  7:23 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2015  7:12 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2015  7:09 PM)Neo Wrote: So the recolor has a different base, then.

$120 for an attack ring and stickers? No thanks, you know?
Considering the rest of the parts are common 5 layer stuff.

Uhm didn´t you just say you would not reduce the price (from 120 to 90 like we said before), if the base is ok, or did I get something wrong?

(Nov. 03, 2015  7:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Either way $120 for Apollon seems crazy to me.

There were times when it was really sold for that much. But that was long ago...
(Nov. 03, 2015  7:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't exactly think SG Flat is worth more than SG Sharp. lol

I mean that those bases aren't worth anything, and 1 Attack rings and stickers aren't worth $120. Uncertain
Apollon has SG flat and that beyblade doesn't have the blue version from the RB so it's not a full recolour of apollon is all.
(Nov. 03, 2015  8:10 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2015  7:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't exactly think SG Flat is worth more than SG Sharp. lol

I mean that those bases aren't worth anything, and 1 Attack rings and stickers aren't worth $120. Uncertain

Competitively, yes. But then even 50 would be too much and I guess you could say that about most of the beyblades. From a collector´s point of view a complete booster prize bey is worth quite an amount of money, even if it´s not even near 120 for now.
The thing is, if you are only looking for an attack ring, you can usually get those in someone's old collection that they are selling on YJA. You just have to look hard enough for someone selling an old one that they dont know the value of (and hope you are one of the only ones that sees it). The only thing you usually have to worry about is the bottoms being worn out. When the part in question is an attack ring, you will probably find one that is completely fine. I guess collecting NIP stuff is a different story, but I'm not that type of collector. I use all of my beys and have no interest in buying ones just to look at. Spending $120 on an attack ring is insane to even me, the type of person who blows hundreds on beys weekly
Is $55 appropriate for a used Blizzard Orthrus? Seems like the parts are all fine and I'm planning to use Double Attacker and Twin Guard anyway...
I guess the price is good Wink
(Nov. 03, 2015  8:18 PM)Ultra Wrote: Apollon has SG flat and that beyblade doesn't have the blue version from the RB so it's not a full recolour of apollon is all.

Definitely my mistake then, sorry.
How much is a NIB Black Griffolyon worth/would sell for?
It comes up so rarely that I don't think anyone has a great answer for that.
Thanks. Same question about Black Dragoon V2, Black Dragoon Grip Attacker, and just a regular Dragoon V2. lol
Guys i need some help
What would be the outcome of this battle. If anyone can please test it out ?
AR: Driger S
WD: Ten Heavy
SG: Right Engine Gear (Circle Survivor)
BB: Normal Base (Wolborg 4 Version)

VS

AR: Driger G
WD: Wide defenser
BB: of Gaia dragoon V's
SG: Right Spin gear

using tornado stall and slide shoot
Am I stating the obvious by saying that Try Cutter should probably actually be spelt Tri Cutter ? Was it ever officially written with Roman letters before Hasbro released it and probably made a wrong translation ?
(Nov. 23, 2015  1:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Am I stating the obvious by saying that Try Cutter should probably actually be spelt Tri Cutter ? Was it ever officially written with Roman letters before Hasbro released it and probably made a wrong translation ?

It should definitely be Tri Cutter.
Why is it spelt Try Cutter everywhere on Beywiki and I just spent over an hour copying all of that to Beyblade Wiki ~
But seriously, for even th!nk to have overlooked that, it must mean that it was indeed printed as "Try Cutter" somewhere by Takara and that spelling is final, no hah ?

Oh, I mean ... it's totally possible that the official spelling is Try Cutter. But it's also obviously a mistake. :')