[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Actually I'd only need the V2 series..and then I'm done Smile
But this is great.
What is a bearing gyros????
One on this page
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Photo-Gallery?page=28
It's basically got the best attack ring in the game, for stamina at least, I managed to snag a green one, a little while back.
(Jul. 26, 2014  10:44 PM)Poseidon Wrote: How much is Bearing Gyros, the page says $40 but I'm almost certain its way more valuable than that.

I sold a NIB Bearing Gyro Magical Balancer or whatever its called for ~$60.
this was like 2 years ago.
I've seen alot of fluxuation in price, I saw it for $100 or something quite a few times a while back. Always seemed like a bey nobody had.
Maybe then, thanks Mcfrown.
I think the price reference list on beywiki is far away from being up to date. Am I right?
Huh. Interesting.

The prices are outdated..
Bearing Gyros are rare but there never seemed to be much interest in them.
Magical Ape MS is basically the same thing only way better.
Ah, but this is Plastics?
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ayCG_SXvi6Q

Are these like old TT beywarriors ancestors?
It's not really Beyblade per say.
Influence is there.
(Jul. 27, 2014  12:31 AM)Neo Wrote: Huh. Interesting.

Not really. The prices are quite reasonable. It's just that there are enough desperate people with lots of money, who are willing to spend a lot more on them at the moment and many sellers take advantage of that fact. I think (hope) the prices will be down again soon.

But if you are patient enough, you can really find beys for those prices on YJ.
(Jul. 27, 2014  6:37 AM)Stoney2208 Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2014  12:31 AM)Neo Wrote: Huh. Interesting.

Not really. The prices are quite reasonable. It's just that there are enough desperate people with lots of money, who are willing to spend a lot more on them at the moment and many sellers take advantage of that fact. I think (hope) the prices will be down again soon.

But if you are patient enough, you can really find beys for those prices on YJ.

There are a lot of NIB beys on eBay for cheap in the $50 range Smile
The list says 100$ Dragoon GT. Where in the world can that be possible at the moment?
GYAHHAH!
I bought a mint blade only GT for $150.
Outdated for sure.
With some patience and a little bit of luck, on YJ. Or in a lot. But it's not impossible.

Yeah, as you said "at the moment", it's a little difficult, because there are many people spending awful amounts of money for beys, but in general it's possible. Wink
As long as it's Takara (no longer liking Hasbro) and not that stupid $150 SK DGGT on eBay.
"Dragon" it doesn't even say dragoon >.>
(Jul. 21, 2014  12:10 AM)Neo Wrote: You can use Bearing Grip for defense in Customize change base, with defense ring.

Also, anyone know the answers to my question?

Were you referring to my post about weight-based defenders?

Bearing Grip + CCB +DR isn't a weight-based defender.

(Jul. 26, 2014  10:58 PM)Poseidon Wrote: One on this page
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Photo-Gallery?page=28
It's basically got the best attack ring in the game, for stamina at least, I managed to snag a green one, a little while back.

Sorry, but that's a longstanding and frequentyly perpetuated myth.
Sure, it's typically described as having an "almost perfectly circular attack ring" but it really isn't and I believe th!nk or someone else did testing with it in more recent years.

Scissors Attacker, Tiger Defenser perform just as well.
I was referring to the fact that Draciel F's base is still bad even if you gave it Grip Bearing base's SG. You could use it in CGB with DR for a better Defense combo.
(Jul. 27, 2014  10:42 PM)Neo Wrote: I was referring to the fact that Draciel F's base is still bad even if you gave it Grip Bearing base's SG. You could use it in CGB with DR for a better Defense combo.

I've always said it's bad.

My entire post was about why Draciel F sucks and CMCB is the best weight-based defender.
How much is a NIB Flame Pegasus worth?
$24 on eBay bro Grin
They're super cheap nowadays!
How much is a NIB Black Griffolyon worth?
(Jul. 28, 2014  7:31 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: How much is a NIB Black Griffolyon worth?

Need a quick answer guys. Also can I get an estimate on a mint Spike Lizard?
Griffolyon will probably be around $20 (despite having arguably the best Attack AR it usually goes for around $8-10), but the recolor will make it more expensive.

I'm not too sure about Spike Lizard. Beywiki doesn't have a price for it, but my best guess would be $20-25. It's rare but not too useful.
Spike Lizard is worthless >.>
So much for wheels..