[Plastics] Announcing PlasticsDB - The Original Series Beyblade Database

Today I am delighted to announce the first public release of what is my largest Beyblade project ever, the culmination of years of work with Plastic Generation Beyblades - PlasticsDB. 

Stemming from my work on BeyWiki almost a decade ago (and the difficulties of working within that format), PlasticsDB is an in-depth database of Plastic Generation (Bakuten Shoot) Beyblades, with competitive information on each part as well as picture galleries of Beyblades and Parts for identification, and a collation of a few other resources I have made over the years (eg my Compatibility Doc and Weights List).

There is still more to be added (and there is a box to sign up for a newsletter if you wish to be notified) - Launchers, Example Combos, etc, but that can wait - the information herein cannot. There may still be a couple of things I've missed error wise - feel free to let me know. 

I would like to extend a hearty thank you to the many people who have helped make this happen, in particular Dan, who brought it back to life by dragging me back here. He has also created an equivalent (and more thorough) resource for HMS, the thread for which is HERE.

Without further ado, click the banner below to visit PlasticsDB!

[Image: 3gASxhX.png]
This is huge! Thank you so much for putting in this work to create such a great resource!
Just an fyi, I noticed that the kellogg's exclusive attack rings are not included in the database. Do you plan to add them in the future?
(Oct. 09, 2021  10:46 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: Just an fyi, I noticed that the kellogg's exclusive attack rings are not included in the database. Do you plan to add them in the future?

Yep. I have taken pictures and everything, I just haven't tested them as much as I would like and didn't want to delay the database for them.
(Oct. 10, 2021  4:16 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2021  10:46 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: Just an fyi, I noticed that the kellogg's exclusive attack rings are not included in the database. Do you plan to add them in the future?

Yep. I have taken pictures and everything, I just haven't tested them as much as I would like and didn't want to delay the database for them.

Ok, that makes sense. I look forward to it!
Hey all, just a heads up that I have just released the first major update for PlasticsDB

This update covers Launchers, Winders and Grips, as well as the Kellogg's Attack Rings released as promo campaigns in various countries.

In addition, if you haven't checked recently a lot of parts have been updated, especially with the discovery of two new competitive types - Gyro Engine Gear Survival and Jumping Base 2 Grind. Both types use previously dismissed parts to great effect.

You can check all of this out at https://www.plasticsdb.com

Also, Flame~Capricorn figured I'd ping you seeing as the Kellogg's ARs are up now Smile