Plastic testing : more legit staduims

At the moment the only current legit staduims are
Tornado attack
Tornado balance
These are hard to get hold of in the present day and because of this we can't further test plastics any parts that may have been overlooked will stay that way unless we do something
Two solutions to aforesaid problem are to
Get testers to buy the tornado attack staduim which are very expensive and hard to find
Expand the range of legit staduims to MFB staduims which may give inaccurate results so here whaat we have to do
Get somebody to do a simple test in tornado attack or tornado balance beyblades that are easy to get hold off . Then get all potential MFB staduims andsee if any of the results are the sam or close to .
Oh god, thank you for making this thread. I was going to, but I didn't know how to really word it.
yeah i know right i got sick of waiting for someone to do it and well you know this is just the base idea btw if this can be improved don't hesitate to ask
I have Tornado Attack.
<3

The battles go down pretty much the same as in the MFB Attack Stadium except Stamina beys seem to spin longer due to the glossy surface, and there's less self-KO's because of the better ridge, and less wall saves because of the smaller walls. I like the Tornado Attack a lot better but the results at least seem pretty much the same. I'll check some other time to verify this.
(Jun. 03, 2011  9:52 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: I have Tornado Attack.
<3

The battles go down pretty much the same as in the MFB Attack Stadium except Stamina beys seem to spin longer due to the glossy surface, and there's less self-KO's because of the better ridge. I like the Tornado Attack a lot better but the results at least seem pretty much the same. I'll check some other time to verify this.

[Image: images.jpg]

I don't know why TT decided on a new ridge. I like the looks and all, but that ridge is practically begging to send an XF and even LF flying off the edge and stadium out itself.
I was thinking of making (yes I know it's kind of an idiot idea) but using the blue fake (spammed all over eBay) stadium legit for it. The stadium is about 17-19 inches wide and high, and serves as a large arena for older and larger beys. If you pop the "dome" in the center inside out, it's actually not a bad stadium for MFB or plastics at all.
Also other stadiums, such as wide square, balance stadiums, ect.
(Jun. 03, 2011  9:55 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2011  9:52 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: I have Tornado Attack.
<3

The battles go down pretty much the same as in the MFB Attack Stadium except Stamina beys seem to spin longer due to the glossy surface, and there's less self-KO's because of the better ridge. I like the Tornado Attack a lot better but the results at least seem pretty much the same. I'll check some other time to verify this.

[Image: images.jpg]

I don't know why TT decided on a new ridge. I like the looks and all, but that ridge is practically begging to send an XF and even LF flying off the edge and stadium out itself.

definately i hate the new ridge it also has an awkawrad curage towards the centre

(Jun. 03, 2011  9:55 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I was thinking of making (yes I know it's kind of an idiot idea) but using the blue fake (spammed all over eBay) stadium legit for it. The stadium is about 17-19 inches wide and high, and serves as a large arena for older and larger beys. If you pop the "dome" in the center inside out, it's actually not a bad stadium for MFB or plastics at all.
Also other stadiums, such as wide square, balance stadiums, ect.

good look getting the mods to agree
Yeah I know, that's the only problem with that idea. Honestly, they're cheap and not half bad stadiums. Of course once I get a TT attack I'm sure my perspective will change completely.
The stadium looks terrible, I doubt most plastics could survive without self koing.
Why is this happening, again? The Plastics and HMS Formats are as good as dead in terms of competitive play.
Actually no, they don't really all self KO surprisingly. Anyways drop my suggestion, it's apparent that it won't fly no matter what I do.
@♥
This is to legalize more stadiums that are easier to get, as the legit stadiums for plastics are harder to obtain rather than MFBs.
(Jun. 03, 2011  10:15 PM)♥ Wrote: Why is this happening, again? The Plastics and HMS Formats are as good as dead in terms of competitive play.

I don't get it either.
Happy people like plastics though.
(Jun. 03, 2011  10:16 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Actually no, they don't really all self KO surprisingly. Anyways drop my suggestion, it's apparent that it won't fly no matter what I do.
@♥
This is to legalize more stadiums that are easier to get, as the legit stadiums for plastics are harder to obtain rather than MFBs.

I'm not trying to be flippant here, but who cares? If you care enough for Plastics, you'll get a hold of Tornado Attack / Balance, which aren't, with the onset of Sonokong sets, even that hard to get a hold of.
okay this is offtopic but what sonokong sets are these.
/interested/
By "legit", are we talking about "legal for tournaments" ? Because if that is the case, then are we looking at the same rules ?
http://worldbeyblade.org/universalrules.pdf

Somehow, even the Stamina Type BeyStadium is legal with plastics right now ... So, technically, testing plastics in some Metal Fight Beyblade BeyStadiums in the eventuality of a plastics tournament does not seem too far-fetched an idea ...
(Jun. 04, 2011  3:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote: By "legit", are we talking about "legal for tournaments" ? Because if that is the case, then are we looking at the same rules ?

Legit for testing
Yes, and I guess you could throw in for tourneys too, as I'm gonna try and host one of those soon.
You can do a Heavy Metal System or a Plastic format though.
This Stadium Look pretty good to me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4S-IninA...ideo_title though I don't know if it's fake or not
so.. whats the situation are we using the ones that we can use from tournamnets or are we going to make it more spefic