Plastic, HMS, MFB or Burst?

Poll: Wich is your faviourite type of beyblade?

HMS
27.10%
Plastic
25.23%
MFB
40.81%
Burst
6.85%
Total: 100% 321 vote(s)
Dranzer: Let's not actually bully people now....^^; At least don't mention names. :\
(Jan. 23, 2009  11:26 PM)Dranzer Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2009  9:00 AM)ZenX Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2009  3:03 AM)PRINCEcharming Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2009  2:54 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2009  2:53 AM)PRINCEcharming Wrote: I'm not condoning such actions, just pointing out that it's a superior strategy.
Using giant illegal weight disks is a "superior strategy."

See how dumb this sounds?
I think that would cause a self-KO, given that the blade in the arcade machine is in a fixed position.

What's dumb about playing to win?
Again, I'm not saying people should do it, but I really don't see any drawbacks to the approach I mentioned.
Worst case scenario: you get barred from one shop before you learn not to do it again.

Well, the game is governed with some rules that you should apply, if you say rules are to break, then another rule-breaker would break your head with a fake big metal attack ring using Beyblade...

oohhhh! thats such a good idea....but where would i find one of those? oh well...... *goes in search of a life size fake metal attack ring to break PRINCEcharming's head with*
I think we're reading what we want to see here, and forgetting that I've said I don't condone it.

I know the rules are there for a reason, I just felt like pointing out a potential flaw in Takara Tomy's ranking system that could be exploited for personal gain, were someone so inclined.
(Jan. 17, 2009  1:30 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2009  1:09 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: I would've preferred if HMS and MFB were a bit bigger, around the size of plastics but a bit smaller.

If they were any bigger they would weigh too much. Also, the smaller a Beyblade is the faster it spins.

That doesent necessarily mean it will spin longer. It depends on the weight ratios, size of the tip, and the size of the atk. ring and WR/WD including the rim/edge weight and how far it extends into the center.

Beyblades are a tad bit trickier to measure in regards to that compared to modern day yoyos. The metal ones usually consist of 2 machined chunks of 6061 aluminum, a stainless steel or part ceramic ball bearing, a set screw with possible hex end, and a response of silicone or friction stickers.

I could keep going but I think I have said enough for now.
(Jan. 29, 2009  9:01 AM)moviegoer15 Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2009  1:30 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2009  1:09 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: I would've preferred if HMS and MFB were a bit bigger, around the size of plastics but a bit smaller.

If they were any bigger they would weigh too much. Also, the smaller a Beyblade is the faster it spins.

That doesent necessarily mean it will spin longer. It depends on the weight ratios, size of the tip, and the size of the atk. ring and WR/WD including the rim/edge weight and how far it extends into the center.

Beyblades are a tad bit trickier to measure in regards to that compared to modern day yoyos. The metal ones usually consist of 2 machined chunks of 6061 aluminum, a stainless steel or part ceramic ball bearing, a set screw with possible hex end, and a response of silicone or friction stickers.

I could keep going but I think I have said enough for now.

Beyblade = Yo-yo?
Plastic is definitely my favorite type of beyblade.
Right now, I'd say plastics. Buuut they also had the most variety. HMS has some decent kits, but no where near as many as plastics. MFB are the newest, and with a game and series to come the future looks good for them.
With enough time and work I think MFB could overtake the original plastic line in my eyes.
plastics had more variety and about 90% of them were useless
Well I wont argue with that. But I remember part of the Beyblading fun was in collecting and playing about with customisations.
Yeah that's one of the reasons that I prefer plastics, there are way more parts and choices/variety for customizations. It was actually fun mixing up all the different parts and stuff.

Plastics had:
Bit Chip
Attack Ring
Weight Disk
Spin Gear
Support Parts
Blade Base

MFB's just have:
Face
Wheel
Track
Bottom
weight disk is unnecessary now (function was to provide weight -- weight is now in the wheel)
spin gear are unnecessary now (spin direction determined by wheel, gimmicks in track and metal face is coming soon)
support parts were late in the series and we will see additional parts for mfb eventually
i cant believe more ppl like plastic beyblade o.o HMS own all xD everything about hms beyblades is almost perfect the only flaw is smeof the shooters wont hold the beyblade but that is fixable
I don't like the Bit protectors, they broke pretty easily. Faces are much a more solid method of holding Beyblades together.
they dont break easily........unless ur one of those kids who wants to do the cool beyblade stunts from the shows and u try to get another beyblade to spin on top..or....u sttand up and launch the beyblade ...if u just use the beyblade properly then it wont break the bit protector =/
So far as I knew my HMS Blades were used normally (I type while giving my little brother a questioning look). But little cracks started developing around the outside. Didn't take all that much before they lost the ability to grip the RC.
(Jan. 31, 2009  12:55 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: weight disk is unnecessary now (function was to provide weight -- weight is now in the wheel)
spin gear are unnecessary now (spin direction determined by wheel, gimmicks in track and metal face is coming soon)
support parts were late in the series and we will see additional parts for mfb eventually

Yeah I get that those parts are no longer needed but I was just saying that plastics were more fun because since there were more parts, there were more options for customizations which also kinda made it more interesting Smile
(Jan. 31, 2009  1:21 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2009  12:55 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: weight disk is unnecessary now (function was to provide weight -- weight is now in the wheel)

Yeah I get that those parts are no longer needed but I was just saying that plastics were more fun because since there were more parts, there were more options for customizations which also kinda made it more interesting Smile
the plastics are far from fun to me they are a bore ...i think i just like the "TINGGG" from metal hitting
Yeah, HMS is my favourite for now as well.

Also, BP break easily? I think I've had maybe one or two break out of like over a hundred of them. And I use them rigorously. I won't argue that the design was great, though, because it wasn't.
hmn, bad luck on my end maybe. In any case, that experience didn't really give me a bad impression of them. I like them, its just unfortunate that mine broke so often.
I only held a HMS beyblade in December last year..but already they have grown on me.
I want to change my vote after becoming the owner of one Circle Upper...
HMS RULE
Im considering buying about 4 HMS random booster 2's to hopefully get a lime green Dragoon MS(UV?) AR and BB. Maybe I will have more love for HMS instead of original plastics.
If you do that try to get DEMS's AR and DGMSUV's RC. Also Cicle Heavy.
(Feb. 01, 2009  11:33 AM)Giga Wrote: If you do that try to get DEMS's AR and DGMSUV's RC. Also Cicle Heavy.

Circle Heavy the one that comes with DEMS?
Yeah thats the one
Plastic for me because there's more of them to customize out of them.