Plastic, HMS, MFB or Burst?

Poll: Wich is your faviourite type of beyblade?

HMS
27.10%
Plastic
25.23%
MFB
40.81%
Burst
6.85%
Total: 100% 321 vote(s)
I like HMS too, mainly for it's aesthetics.

I didn't really like the look of the ones such as Samurai Changer (?) though.
I remember creating this thread ages ago Pinching_eyes_2. I'm changing mine to MFB now, I like Plastic and HMS, but MFB has now grown a lot on me.
I Still can't get the feeling of satisfaction that i used to get when i buy a beyblade from the old HMS or plastic series
I was introduced to beyblades during MFB so i like MFB the best.
(Nov. 22, 2010  6:08 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: I Still can't get the feeling of satisfaction that i used to get when i buy a beyblade from the old HMS or plastic series

Probably because MFB have less Assembly than the Plastic Gen, and HMS had similar stuff, but less assembly.
Darn, if only you could change your vote, haha.
Over the time I've changed my mind.

My favourite is now HMS.

Personally I liked how a Bey could be spun in either left or right direction.

With sick as looking Attack Rings, many inventive Running Cores and a bit protector which only had to be turned once, they really were, and are the best.
They could be seen as a huge step up from the plastic generation when they were first introduced.
The battle damage was horrible haha.
Plastic gen all the way! I started out beyblade with these and their are still my favorite. I stopped after Hasbro stopped making plastics in 2008 so I kinda skipped hms. I have come back for mfb but it is just not the same as plastics.
Hms FTW i mean that was the whole new generation of beyblading became really tech and awesome.
close call mfb are the most competative but don't have the same memories as plastic or hms .So it's have 2 be a tie of HMS and plastic
Plastic.

I was definitely more of a customization type of guy,and thats what the plastic was all about.
@ Blah i agree with you HMS FTW !!!

@ momiji manju - Right once when my advanced avenger was hit by a attack by dragoon ms , it's bit protector popped out along with it's running cores top

But still it was the best Still hate myself for only owning five of them
well mine is HMS as i just love the bey, thunder dragon in this video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGi6p4rqoro

i still haven't got one...
They're pretty cheap on eBay actually, you could easily get one.
HMS are my fav but they kinda hurt lol.My Gaia Dragoon MS cuts me sometimes plus I find them really strong.Its really entertaining to watch the HMS battles.Im not saying MFB lacks this but I see it more with the HMS. HMS= Grin
(Dec. 04, 2010  1:48 AM)UltimateChimera Wrote: HMS are my fav but they kinda hurt lol.My Gaia Dragoon MS cuts me sometimes plus I find them really strong.Its really entertaining to watch the HMS battles.Im not saying MFB lacks this but I see it more with the HMS. HMS= Grin

Spin a Dark Effigy at full power and grab it from up top.
It will rip your hand apart.
The best by far is plastic.

If anybody disagrees, they can fight me...
(Dec. 04, 2010  1:52 AM)blah Wrote: Spin a Dark Effigy at full power and grab it from up top.
It will rip your hand apart.

Yes.
Just yes.
(Dec. 04, 2010  1:53 AM)William48151623 Wrote: The best by far is plastic.

If anybody disagrees, they can fight me...

Correct the battles that plastics have produced in ages are Legen..............wait for it ..........it's coming anytime now.................no i don't want a warning so.............dary

Anyway when i used to get my favorite like Dragoons beyblade in a shop near me i used to tell him i am studying will come in 2-3 hours but couldn't resist buying it before anyone else so would leave in 15 mins to get it

The shop keeper would sometimes give me a lol smile for my eagerness to get the beys
(Dec. 03, 2010  2:44 PM)blah Wrote: Darn, if only you could change your vote, haha.
Over the time I've changed my mind.

My favourite is now HMS.

Personally I liked how a Bey could be spun in either left or right direction.

With sick carp looking Attack Rings, many inventive Running Cores and a bit protector which only had to be turned once, they really were, and are the best.
They could be seen as a huge step up from the plastic generation when they were first introduced.

If only they used MFB connectors so people wouldn't have connecting problems. But I get your point. If only HMS beys lasted longer, so they could have a larger surplus of running cores.

Attack: Grip Flat Core Ultimate Mode
Defense: Bearing Core 2
Stamina: Bearing Core
(Dec. 03, 2010  2:44 PM)blah Wrote: HMS could be seen as a huge step up from the plastic generation when they were first introduced.

sorry for the necro-quote, but many people at the time saw them as a step down; seeing as they dramatically cut the customization factor.
And HMS RC's weren't that engenuitive, as they pretty much were all reincarnations of plastic gen BB's/SG's.
Except like Bakushin core.
For the look/style factor plastic was just really nifty looking and they would keep there colors (aka no paint chipping).

That said I voted MFB because they are alot more fun to actually play with even if they arn't as pretty.
HMS are awesome. Plain awesome. They are really an awesome resort for the G Revolution! They can kill. Their launchers are plain awesome. They can actually PWN some of the MFBs, even though I only have two HMS beys. MFB are more current so I usually play with MFB but HMS is my favorite.

EDIT: I like to describe HMS as awesome, MFB as something, and HMS as awesome.
i personally like mfb
but look at this awesome fat kid in this video and his beyblade
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y42vBw1hp_A