[Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania, USA]

The tournament would be Burst or Standard, by what the majority of other attendees would prefer (Maybe both if enough people are down for it, but that's probably unlikely until the community becomes a bit more established). I can let you borrow some of my Beyblades if you don't have any by then.
If i am somehow able to go, i would prefer standard, b/c i don't own any burst. but if someone is willing to let me borrow parts for it, i'd have no objection to burst. the biggest challenge would be to convince my parents (or at least one of them) to drive me to the location. The only other problem could be that if i do get into the movie that i auditioned for, which is filming in the summer, i will not be able to go beacuse the production would make our lives insane.
Actually wouldnt it be a good idea to wait til Burst arrives in NA later this year? Then most ppl will have at least some burst products so we can do that format. I cant really do standard format becuase i have little beys for that format. Also I have an important thing on the 14th of may IMo, so i couldnt do it then.
Ok, so a date I was thinking of hosting an event would be Saturday, June 25, 2016. Can anyone confirm for that date? Same time (12:30 PM), same place (Anderson Playground Shelter). If you can confirm for that day post here and also say which format you would prefer between MFB Standard and Burst (yes I can provide parts for both).

@[UGottaCetus] @[Flame~Capricorn] @[mudorios] @[YggdrasilWyvern] @[Grimlai] @[Berzerker] @[Starorion] @[TheBladeMaker]
I will most likely not be able to go. my family usually has something to do on saturdays.
Probably not my summer is gonna be REALLY busy. I have like 6 friends and family members graduating and having parties for them, between both June and July. So as of now I can't confirm anything.
Sorry I'm can't really travel out of state.
any one one wanna host a beyblade to tournament  some time in 2017
I live in Fairmont WV, but I am from Pittsburgh originally, can only access Hasbro beys, would that be a problem? currently out of Burst, I only own DoomScizor B2, I will hopefully have more by Sunday
(Mar. 08, 2017  12:08 AM)Axsm Wrote: I live in Fairmont WV, but I am from Pittsburgh originally, can only access Hasbro beys, would that be a problem? currently out of Burst, I only own DoomScizor B2, I will hopefully have more by Sunday

Hasbro Burst Beyblades are accepted in all of our Burst-format tournaments, and we even have a Hasbro-only Burst format if people in a region want to try it out. So there is no problem at all, do not worry hah.
thanks man, yeah like I said, I hope I can get more by Sunday, money is pretty tight right now, especially how things are shaping up here in the State I live in
I'm going to  be in the area for Anthrocon and brought some beys with me,so I  am prepared to battle any one if they want to.
I'm a blader, but I don't know when this was. Is this a Metal or Burst tourney?
Looking for bladders around my area (Meadville, PA). Trying to find new people to battle and possibly grow the beyclub a friend and I started.
(May. 14, 2020  11:39 PM)Tucker Wrote: Looking for bladders around my area (Meadville, PA). Trying to find new people to battle and possibly grow the beyclub a friend and I started.

You're right near Pittsburgh. I'm moving this into an existing Pittsburgh thread. Use that next time.
You know I'm still in it to win it, Tuck.
Looking to become an organizer. If I held tournaments around the Erie/ Pittsburg area would anyone in this thread be down to attend?
(May. 18, 2020  7:16 PM)Tucker Wrote: Looking to become an organizer. If I held tournaments around the Erie/ Pittsburg area would anyone in this thread be down to attend?
If its on pittsburgh i might
Is there any organizers in the pittsburgh area that will host any tournaments.
I live 7 minutes away, I'm going.
EDIT: nvm I'm too late.