Pictures of yourself!

(Sep. 20, 2011  6:49 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2011  5:47 AM)djspida5 Wrote: check it out

If this is a real tattoo, it was a really bad idea.
When is the triforce ever a bad idea?
(Sep. 20, 2011  11:11 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2011  6:49 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2011  5:47 AM)djspida5 Wrote: check it out

If this is a real tattoo, it was a really bad idea.
When is the triforce ever a bad idea?

When 30 years from now it looks like a waffle cone with chocolate sprinkles.
(Sep. 20, 2011  11:52 PM)Hazel Wrote: When 30 years from now it looks like a waffle cone with chocolate sprinkles.

Well I hope you understand that's his choice to make, not yours.

No need to sweat about what others do...
My Grandma thinks I'm a bamf, so she bought me this flat rim at the Jets game (Click to View)
Needless to say I will not wear it again (It shouts "TOOL," no?)
(Sep. 21, 2011  1:22 AM)Sparta Wrote:
My Grandma thinks I'm a bamf, so she bought me this flat rim at the Jets game (Click to View)
Ewww, it's a Jets hat AND it's a flat rim... Patriots FTW, brozky.
lol jk (except the Patriots FTW thing)
It kinda does...

(Sep. 21, 2011  12:24 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2011  11:52 PM)Hazel Wrote: When 30 years from now it looks like a waffle cone with chocolate sprinkles.

I'm not legitimately invested in his decision - it's just reckless and the kind of thing that pretty much everyone who does it regrets when they get older.

Tattoos are just not a good decision unless you're a fully matured adult and entirely positive you're okay with looking at it forever.

If he likes the tattoo, more power to him. Although, personally, I'd have gone for the Hylian Triforce Symbol from the shield, if I were getting such a tattoo.

Then it could look like a bird eating a chocolate sprinkle waffle cone, in 30 years.
(Sep. 21, 2011  4:46 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2011  12:24 AM)Nano Wrote:

I'm not legitimately invested in his decision - it's just reckless and the kind of thing that pretty much everyone who does it regrets when they get older.

Tattoos are just not a good decision unless you're a fully matured adult and entirely positive you're okay with looking at it forever.

If he likes the tattoo, more power to him. Although, personally, I'd have gone for the Hylian Triforce Symbol from the shield, if I were getting such a tattoo.

Then it could look like a bird eating a chocolate sprinkle waffle cone, in 30 years.

Better?
These are some pics from the recent Perth tourney 'Put Perth on the Map!' which I ran:

.. no. thats swag yo, wear it all day every day. find matching AF-1 Nike's or get custom Jets ones :V
[Image: 2hwhe7c.png]
Ya !
[Image: 2af06ip.jpg]
My mohawk But passed months and i lost the design Unhappy

Im Young i'm 12 .
(Sep. 26, 2011  12:01 AM)Dan Wrote:

.. no. thats swag yo, wear it all day every day. find matching AF-1 Nike's or get custom Jets ones :V
Right. And then I'll fly like a G6, even though I'd be considered 'white trash,' haha.

Unfortunately, my dad thought I was trying too hard to be cool and threw the hat out. Ob well, was never really gonna wear it. Fun to have, though!

^Sorry for the offtopicness.

@Acoustic nice brohawk. I've seen a few of those lately. Ae they in fasion?
Me, right before my boyscout court of honor

[Image: photocq.jpg]
(Jun. 27, 2011  5:49 AM)strikerlord Wrote:
(May. 30, 2011  3:09 AM)Kei Wrote: [Image: 052811211200.jpg]

Committee Club: Starring Shut-Eyed Kai-V Cool

(sorry for the quality, we only had my cell phone at the time, haha)

kai-V, you are really cute :3
i didn't know you were so young!
That photo is a bit disturbing.....I don't know why... And I don't see why people are so interested in Kai-v...no offense but I think she's probably already found'the one' and I don't know why I have a suspicion that it's Kei...but let's just hope not...

the fact that you found and quoted a post from 3 months is disturbing ...

and why the hell would it be Kei (no offense) when they practically live on different sides of Canada (my geography sucks so don't blame me ><)
I have no boyfriend (or girlfriend ...) and I am not interested in finding one at the moment.
(Sep. 28, 2011  7:27 AM)powerangeryan Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2011  5:49 AM)strikerlord Wrote:
(May. 30, 2011  3:09 AM)Kei Wrote: [Image: 052811211200.jpg]

Committee Club: Starring Shut-Eyed Kai-V Cool

(sorry for the quality, we only had my cell phone at the time, haha)

kai-V, you are really cute :3
i didn't know you were so young!
That photo is a bit disturbing.....I don't know why... And I don't see why people are so interested in Kai-v...no offense but I think she's probably already found'the one' and I don't know why I have a suspicion that it's Kei...but let's just hope not...

Kai-V Wrote:I of course do not love or like anybody, you know how I am..

proof that she hasn't.
she posted this in the closed thread, your favorite WBO member.
(Sep. 28, 2011  12:05 PM)blah Wrote: the fact that you found and quoted a post from 3 months is disturbing ...

and why the hell would it be Kei (no offense) when they practically live on different sides of Canada (my geography sucks so don't blame me ><)

Actually, Ontario and Quebec are neighboring provinces. There's been tournaments hosted by the Quebec crew that have had people like Kei show up. Wink I don't blame you though, since if you were to ask me something about Australia I'd know less, haha.
(Sep. 28, 2011  1:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I have no boyfriend (or girlfriend ...) and I am not interested in finding one at the moment.

Nice addition , haha .

And To, same here. I'd know nothing about Canadia or Australia. Heck, I don't even know where some of the states in the United States are...
(Sep. 28, 2011  7:27 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: That photo is a bit disturbing.....I don't know why... And I don't see why people are so interested in Kai-v...no offense but I think she's probably already found'the one' and I don't know why I have a suspicion that it's Kei...but let's just hope not...

what is this i don't even

I can't figure out whether you're insulting either of us in some discreet way or whether you're just interested in her yourself LOL.
(Sep. 29, 2011  3:08 AM)Kei Wrote: what is this i don't even

I can't figure out whether you're insulting either of us in some discreet way or whether you're just interested in her yourself LOL.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqorLZe7tAEV77bZcCL6h...vYYJc6kSag]

I am quite disturbed... ;P
me, Blitz, and felix_n in case you are wondering, i am in the middle and blitz is on the left, yes our left
[Image: 317533_154124178013131_100002466485741_2...5974_n.jpg]
This was @ Bey Bash
You arent allowed to touch stadiums while the beyblade is in the stadium... lol but nice pic though.
(Sep. 29, 2011  3:34 PM)® Wrote: You arent allowed to touch stadiums while the beyblade is in the stadium... lol but nice pic though.

as far as i can see, his hands are close to the stadium, not touching them...

i am touching the stadium, just holding it down to prevent moving. Blitz Inzori was using attack so the stadium kindda shakes and i didnt want that so i help it down