Pictures of yourself!

(Aug. 30, 2011  2:13 AM)Nano Wrote: A picture taken of me and Brittany masson at my tournament a while ago.

are you tall or are they short?

Haha, you look like you're having fun.
I'm tall XD
And she's like, 11, I think...

Yeah, everyone had a great time Smile
(Aug. 30, 2011  2:21 AM)Sparta Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2011  2:13 AM)Nano Wrote: A picture taken of me and Brittany masson at my tournament a while ago.

Love the shaggy hair. Wish my hair would grow that long Unhappy.

It would if you didn't cut it.
(Aug. 30, 2011  4:18 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

ouch, that must hurt. anyway i'm getting my camera soon so i might take a pic, but beware to see a 12 year old who doesn't have braces on here!

Haha, believe me, I've tried. I've gotten to a point where I truly believe my hair just will not grow any longer.

The saddest part is that I have the longest hair out of anyone practically in my wole family tree Tired

i personally like short hair
(Aug. 31, 2011  12:03 AM)Sparta Wrote:

Haha, believe me, I've tried. I've gotten to a point where I truly believe my hair just will not grow any longer.

The saddest part is that I have the longest hair out of anyone practically in my wole family tree Tired

No such point exists. Sometimes your hair will stop growing as quickly due to numerous hormonal, dietary, or environmental factors, but it will eventually kick back in. I've grown my hair from two to twenty-eight inches three separate times over the last eight years. It's just a slow process.
Lol, I used to have long-ish hair. Now its cut kinda short. Theres already a pic of me in here, but i never posted in it.
Hint! Hint!: Bey Slay (the first one) Pics.
Still , I am very curios on how th!nk looks like. i can't seem to find his pic. anyway that just my concern Sorry if off topic
I've posted a couple of pictures, though they're not great/clear. Basically I'm ginger and thin. Why so curious?
Last night, I went out to The Palm with my family for dinner. We had a delicious meal and had a great time just socializing. Smile What a great night!

[Image: 296157_1802252391112_1683900022_1280508_7172860_n.jpg]
[Image: 294622_1802251831098_1683900022_1280507_3447486_n.jpg]

You have a great smile Dei, and the dress looks nice. In the second picture, is that your brother? You two look a lot alike.

EDIT: Wow, reading much? "I went with my family" *Facecouch*
Yeah, that's my brother, my father, and my yiayia (grandmother).

Thank you. Smile
I agree with Sparta, your natural smile is great! I have a cruddy smile, I don't like showing my teeth, I have vampire teeth, literally, also you lot look really happy in those pictures
[Image: Photoon2011-09-03at0901.jpg]

Scary, isn't it. *Makes another cruddy smile*

As for the hair, this is what 2 days of "Go home Freshman!" can do to a happy-go-lucky kid.

Sparta- Hehe! You look quite cute, Sparta!
dei- Seriously, just what Sparta said about you... Great smile, that!
Sparta:

i am laughing cause it seems you have horns xd and may this night be peaceful for me *shudders
(Sep. 03, 2011  3:01 PM)DeX Wrote: Sparta:

i am laughing cause it seems you have horns xd and may this night be peaceful for me *shudders

Thanks, DeX. Always good to hear that my devilish face can give people nightmares. Mwhahahahaha.
Don't take this is the wrong context Deikailo but you look cute.
Deikailo Nice pic. Hope you had an amazing time.
Dei you look so cute WinkSparta going through freshmen years eh?I remember the da-.... yeah thats right im 12..............
My new cut.

[Image: 42330axit51og.jpg]

I so happen to be wearing the same thing in my profile picture.
MOHAWK SWAGGGG.

Did you get that done professionally, or did you gel it yourself?
10th person to say I got swagg. xD Lol, but I didn't any gel in it, all water. I did it myself. Gel does nothing besides make oil messes.

[Image: 1313967857-picsay.jpg] I made that after the 5th "swagg" & 20th "pretty boi" comment. xD