Pictures of yourself!

(Oct. 23, 2011  4:09 PM)Dragoonrocks Wrote: Anyways my brother recently took a picture of mine, without me knowing..So ya, I added my first name in it, and decided to upload it! XD....I look...XD

Hahaha das tight bro!! ;p now I can stop picturing you looking like natsu(for those of you who don't know it's the guy In his avatar.) hahah...!!! XD
@ beyblademonitor, yeah resize or keep your images in a spoiler, or both would be good.

Btw, your sig is awesome because you incorporated phineas in it.
(Oct. 23, 2011  4:09 PM)Dragoonrocks Wrote: Anyways my brother recently took a picture of mine, without me knowing..So ya, I added my first name in it, and decided to upload it! XD....I look...XD

Your name isn't Ajay; i know this because thats my name and its an original lol, jks. Nice pic.
(Oct. 23, 2011  5:13 PM)Evolution Wrote: Hahaha das tight bro!! ;p now I can stop picturing you looking like natsu(for those of you who don't know it's the guy In his avatar.) hahah...!!! XD

LOL I no look like Natsu!!!!!! XD..Anyways lol! thanks. Grin

(Oct. 23, 2011  6:35 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Your name isn't Ajay; i know this because thats my name and its an original lol, jks. Nice pic.

Lol! Your name's Ajay! COOL! Anyways thanks. XD

(Oct. 23, 2011  5:25 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: @ beyblademonitor, yeah resize or keep your images in a spoiler, or both would be good.

Btw, your sig is awesome because you incorporated phineas in it.

oh thanks and sorry ill keep my pic in a spoiler Tongue_out
(Oct. 24, 2011  3:02 AM)Dragoonrocks Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2011  5:13 PM)Evolution Wrote: Hahaha das tight bro!! ;p now I can stop picturing you looking like natsu(for those of you who don't know it's the guy In his avatar.) hahah...!!! XD

LOL I no look like Natsu!!!!!! XD..Anyways lol! thanks. Grin

Haha wait WHAT..?!? You don't look like natsu.:?!? Chocked_2 awww that ruined the rest of my day..... :\ hahaha jk bro..!! ;p and ya your welcome..!! :p
(Oct. 27, 2011  1:01 AM)EvilStriker9433 Wrote: [Image: kawaiio.jpg]
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/402/kawaiio.jpg/

Thats me chilling around

You're a... cat? Chief 2002 - Hmm ...
Meh near Expedition Everest at Animal Kingdom in Walt Disney World a few months ago.
And Space Mountain.
GAH I MISS DISNEY WORLD T.T
(Oct. 27, 2011  1:02 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2011  1:01 AM)EvilStriker9433 Wrote: [Image: kawaiio.jpg]
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/402/kawaiio.jpg/

Thats me chilling around

You're a... cat? Chief 2002 - Hmm ...

Arn't we all?

I am.

There's a reason people call me Nyano :3
(Oct. 27, 2011  2:53 AM)Nano Wrote: I am.

There's a reason people call me Nyano :3
This made me laugh...a lot
Here are the pics of the Mumbai Tourney. Smile

The participants
From left to right..
NitroNeo,ashton pinto,nik1392,samith3shetty(at back),SAM10795(in middle),samkul238(forefront),pran1895,nickien,Janstarblast
The winners
From left to right..
nik1392(1st), SAM10795(2nd), ashton pinto(3rd)

Hey you copied my post XD anyways someone was going to post it here...good that the co-host did it.
It's like the Cingular Bar Thing in the second picture :p
[Image: 369753_100002347637557_1256454897_n.jpg]

and if you're going to ask what i'm looking at, it's a bird that flew past my conservatories window.
(Oct. 30, 2011  11:48 AM)Nano Wrote: It's like the Cingular Bar Thing in the second picture :p

Your post is extremely weird as always, Nano! Tongue_out LOL!
I really didn't get what you mean to say...
(Oct. 30, 2011  2:40 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2011  11:48 AM)Nano Wrote: It's like the Cingular Bar Thing in the second picture :p

Here's what cingular bar means.

[Image: AT%26TLogo+more+bars.jpg]

That is, look at the height...From left to right, its as if the height is in the decreasing order.(in your picture) Grin

Hurr durr purr
it dat one barr ting
dey change nam to at&t blurr lurr

Basically, what Dragoonrocks said. But they changed from Cingular to AT&T. Maybe that's why you didn't understand :p

Lolzz..it was coincidence that 1st three rankers were descending in height...Wink:p
(Oct. 30, 2011  5:58 PM)Nano Wrote:

Hurr durr purr
it dat one barr ting
dey change nam to at&t blurr lurr

Basically, what Dragoonrocks said. But they changed from Cingular to AT&T. Maybe that's why you didn't understand :p

LOL!!!!
We seriously made fun of that!
SAM's mom mentioned that it would be fun if we had this-
And we said that we don't require that! The heights already do the job! Tongue_out
And as seen, nik1392 was the tallest out there!
Dunno why, but that picture of you reminds me of Success Kid. XD

Maybe it's just because he's in your avatar. Tongue_out