Pictures of yourself!

I think Ink. has said all I could, and far more eloquently. Elaine, expect a fair few awkward-teenager style comments, but yes, it is a nice photo Smile

Other things: Man, only just saw oki's second picture (the one everyone was talking about). Awesome moustache, Oki.

@djspida: you are a menacing menace and I feel menaced Unhappy

Late response to Revolver Hades, your pictures are consistently awesome, the moustache, and the cool smile in the drivers seat, keep it up, you're too cool.
(Jun. 20, 2011  12:24 AM)th!nk Wrote: I think Ink. has said all I could, and far more eloquently. Elaine, expect a fair few awkward-teenager style comments, but yes, it is a nice photo Smile

What the heck does "eloquently" mean? Is that some kind of washing detergent?

OkiBlaze - Looking so fly like a G6 man! You pull of the vest real good. Smile If I pull off a vest, the other children laugh, pelt me with orange peels and call me nerdy... Cute/cool friends by the way! (Cute for the ladies and cool for the dudes.)
(Jun. 19, 2011  11:48 PM)elaine Wrote: TADAH!!

It looks like your wearing a mask because you are very close to the camera.
(Jun. 20, 2011  12:37 AM)Anubis132 Wrote:

i don't know whether to be offended or not Confused
Nice pic Elaine, I'm sure he meant it in the best way possible?
(Jun. 20, 2011  12:42 AM)elaine Wrote:

Be better not to be. You probably wouldn't look like that if you were Further from the camera.
(Jun. 20, 2011  12:17 AM)Ink. Wrote: elaine - Try not to hit on, try not to hit on, try not to hit on...

Nice pic anyways. Smile

Internet flirting always ends well. Wink
(Jun. 20, 2011  12:50 AM)momiji manju Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2011  12:17 AM)Ink. Wrote: elaine - Try not to hit on, try not to hit on, try not to hit on...

Nice pic anyways. Smile

Internet flirting always ends well. Wink

Congratulations, look at my sig. Smile

Okay, Elaine is cute, yadayada, let's move on. Smile
(Jun. 20, 2011  12:42 AM)elaine Wrote:

It's because every time a WBO member finds out there is yet another girl on this forum, we get giddy and excited because we're still all under the impression that girls do not like Beyblade, yet Kai-V plays a huge role in running this website, I have an tournament hosting addiction, Rocky has an insane amount of posts, and Minion wins something every Beyday and we are all female.

It also is where your hand is placed and your skin is very smooth. I am envious because my skin is terribly oily. Unhappy
(Jun. 20, 2011  12:50 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Internet flirting always ends well. Wink
It's worked for me before.
beyblades fun. loved it as a kid. and must say. everyone here is incredibly cute. Cute
Thanks Ink, hah.

Deikailo about sums it up.

I'd be wary for PMs from users professing their love hah, if you become slightly as known as Kai-V.

Deikailo: Wow, Unless it's talking to someone who I've already had a connection to, or at least somewhere nearby I wouldn't try it. I'm curious for details though, PM?
See guys? We may have an odd obsession with childrens spinning tops, but I'll be damned if we don't do it with style.

But yeah, I'm quite often impressed by this thread. It's nice.

Also @momiji: gotta admit I'm in agreement with deikailo there. Sometimes it does go pretty well, though a beyblade forum is hardly the place. Not worth discussing though. Uncertain

Deikailo, as momiji said, spot on.
Deikailo - You have a suprisingly sound sense of logic.
(Jun. 19, 2011  2:17 AM)® Wrote: I see a scooby doo snax behind you o-o. Where you live? That building looks nice.

This is in a toy store on my base.

The guy behind me is Joe, haha, I think he's looking at the YGO! Tins.
(Jun. 20, 2011  12:59 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I'd be wary for PMs from users professing their love hah, if you become slightly as known as Kai-V.
I'll start typing the PM up right now! XD I'm just kidding. Tongue_out

Deikailo - I wouldn't do internet flirting/dating. It just sounds dumb to me. It's better to date people that you actually know. Joyful_2
(Jun. 20, 2011  1:11 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2011  2:17 AM)® Wrote: I see a scooby doo snax behind you o-o. Where you live? That building looks nice.

This is in a toy store on my base.

The guy behind me is Joe, haha, I think he's looking at the YGO! Tins.

Check the contents of his nike bag.
(Jun. 19, 2011  11:48 PM)elaine Wrote: [Image: 17060_258901237629_688912629_3191928_983008_n.jpg]

TADAH!!

Activating pinching mode.Activation Confirmed .Initiateing *pinchs ur cheek* Cute cute cute xD >.> akward teen post... thats unbelivable *whistles*
You look nice Joyful_2 but the thing with the mask creeped me out i had to take a 2nd looka the pic till i was like naaah theres no mask
(Jun. 20, 2011  5:31 AM)Captain Caprii Wrote: Activating pinching mode.Activation Confirmed .Initiateing *pinchs ur cheek* Cute cute cute xD >.> akward teen post... thats unbelivable *whistles*

And this is what they meant by awkward posts.
(Jun. 20, 2011  6:41 AM)Greimatter Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2011  5:31 AM)Captain Caprii Wrote: Activating pinching mode.Activation Confirmed .Initiateing *pinchs ur cheek* Cute cute cute xD >.> akward teen post... thats unbelivable *whistles*

And this is what they meant by awkward posts.

I kinda got that thats why i did it .Akward teen post... thats unbelivable *whistles* is my special way of doing something someone mentioned just because i felt like it Joyful_2 i really didnt have to do that i coulda said something about the room she was in i liked that to ...
It was like right after taking this photo that I realized I was holding the bite edge =/ [Image: wi54sm.jpg]
Taking self photos have never been my thing.
EVAR
I can never smile in them either, idk why lol. I try to, but then I just look like a goof. XD
(Jun. 20, 2011  8:44 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Taking self photos have never been my thing.
EVAR
I can never smile in them either, idk why lol. I try to, but then I just look like a goof. XD

dude looking very serious like someone has taken all your beys XD
(Jun. 20, 2011  8:19 AM)Unlucky Wrote: It was like right after taking this photo that I realized I was holding the bite edge =/ [Image: wi54sm.jpg]
OMG were did u buy dat or did u make it?
(Jun. 20, 2011  9:04 AM)XxDarkOmegaxX Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2011  8:19 AM)Unlucky Wrote: It was like right after taking this photo that I realized I was holding the bite edge =/
OMG were did u buy dat or did u make it?

I bought it at the Supanova Pop Culture Expo in Sydney last Saturday