Pictures of yourself!

(Dec. 01, 2010  3:29 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: I just looked him up...

The lovable oaf who loses all the time and uses Dark Bull.

GEE THANKS GUYS.

I'll just be myself and continue to use my Vulcan combo.

Well he gets a whole lot better as the masked blader though, lol, or so i've heard.<off topic
(Dec. 01, 2010  3:29 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: I just looked him up...

The lovable oaf who loses all the time and uses Dark Bull.

GEE THANKS GUYS.

I'll just be myself and continue to use my Vulcan combo.

No the rules of cosplay forbid it, you MUST become Benkei irl!
(Dec. 01, 2010  3:27 AM)"Joe Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2010  3:20 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2010  3:17 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: HEAVYARMS - Lol, if you die your hair purple and get a tan, you could pull off the Benkei look. Lol.

Benkei?

How do you beyblade and NOT watch the anime? XD The guy who uses Dark Bull in the show, you do look a LOT like him though. Hm...use Dark Bull now. Because you look so much like Benkei, you must use the same Bey as him because the rules of Cosplay say so XD

I barely watch anime to begin with, and I have pretty high standards. Therefore, I don't watch Beyblade.
(Dec. 01, 2010  3:27 AM)"Joe Wrote: How do you beyblade and NOT watch the anime? XD The guy who uses Dark Bull in the show, you do look a LOT like him though. Hm...use Dark Bull now. Because you look so much like Benkei, you must use the same Bey as him because the rules of Cosplay say so XD

ACUTALLY i can disagree with you on that. As an adult and an animator, I very dislike the show but i HAVE heard of it. BUT i bought the Metal Fusion beyblade before i even knew there was a show. When i bought the beyblade, i was like "WAIT! they have a new generation of the show?!?!??!"
but yeah, as an adult, i must really say that the plot is a little... eeehhh, childish. and as an animator, the voice acting COULD HAVE BEEN better.... like i don't mean to offend anyone but that's the sad truth of most animations these days... the voice acting is just plain terrible. Imagine walking down the street and you hear someone screaming "BULL BULL BULL BULLLL!!!!!" it's over exaggerated and not really realistic. but i don't mean to crush the child in anyone... i'm just stating the truth and my opinion. You're free to like the show but i'm just pointing out the realities of the show. :3
Yes it does suck, but watching it reminds me of simpler times; i.e when I was 8 XD But we are getting off topic now
yeah... very good point. while i'm still in this thread, y don't i post a new pic? :3
I just cut my hair a few seconds ago. (luckly, i didn't cut myself with the razor this time)
I really just wanted to even my hair out so i can grow it out again. :3
[Image: snapshot20101130n.jpg]
Sky Prince: Hah I've posted quite a few times on this thread with pictures, if you're incredibly curious.

Every so often someone wonders what Kai-V looks like. Not many are successful in finding out.

Ra: hah really? I've never gotten that before.
Sorry if this ends up as a double post, but I've only seen this now:
(Nov. 30, 2010  9:52 PM)Kimchi Wrote: I wish I had hair like yours ^

I probably could try styling my hair, but it's rather heavy and I've never tried a straightener before.

Do you use Gatsby, momiji?

mm if your hair is too heavy, thin it (all hairdressers know what that means)

Straightening it isn't so great for your hair, but I don't do it often since my hair is naturally as straight as you see. I only really use it for curling my hair, or defining spikes.

I do use Gatsby, but when your hair gets longer it's more about hairspray + teasing.
Momiji I would pay to see you with an afro. :")
lol. i would use thinning sheers to thin hair. =) well... if had the money to buy some.
and yeah, who HASN'T wondered what Kai-V looks like? I mean, who isn't the least bit curious?
[Image: 15ebj29.jpg]

Still look like Benkei?
well if benke ever wore a suit then yes
(Dec. 01, 2010  5:56 PM)Sky Prince Wrote: yeah, who HASN'T wondered what Kai-V looks like? I mean, who isn't the least bit curious?
oh im jusy waiting for dude to post some of her baby pics and heel get a 50% warning.
I also wonder wat he look like and she looks like know
(Dec. 02, 2010  3:20 AM)Ra Wrote: well if benke ever wore a suit then yes

Ra, words cannot express the loathing I have for you. Ture story.
(Dec. 01, 2010  11:43 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Ra: hah really? I've never gotten that before.

yes with that posture plus u have black hair and was wearing a white shirt
(Dec. 02, 2010  3:25 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2010  3:20 AM)Ra Wrote: well if benke ever wore a suit then yes

Ra, words cannot express the loathing I have for you. Ture story.
Ture heh heh well atleast ur growind a beard so now u can look like a bearded person? that didnt make sense att all when typing

EDIT: this is why my avatar is kululu/kururu. i feed on hate and suffering
(Nov. 24, 2010  6:13 AM)Moss Wrote: [Image: somalia340.jpg]
Pimpin

You kinda look like the Young Rock or maybe MVP
(Sep. 24, 2010  5:01 PM)Roan Wrote: [quote='HEAVYARMS' pid='365563' dateline='1285300933']
Me and two of my favorite figures
[Image: r7vwjm.jpg]

Now you look like adam richman lol

(Jul. 14, 2010  8:47 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Get back! This is my bread!
[Image: 35703_454011578664_509968664_5735259_229457_n.jpg]

Tihs hair looks really nice on you , btw off topic but are the the guy that owns Tehk7 [ T7 ] Website i feel you kinda look like him
[Image: dscf9479.jpg]
I like birds. Cute
Nice! Your hair's getting longer now haha
Haha, that picture is from a while back. It's quite a bit longer now. Grin
Pinching_eyes_2 even longer! how long can a mans hair get...
Much longer than that.

Mine is longer than that.

generally still in fashion.
yeah but your epicness just makes it epic on you... none can beat you with your hair, even if it gets in the way of your chidori...
Hah, I don't think anyone will forget the Sharingan eyes now.
nope, it's already been carved into history...
Ok, I'm only 10 so don't make fun of what I look like:
[Image: Rico.jpg]
XD
Sorry couldn't help but Bwa ha ha ha!
Tired Thanks Ra.....