Pictures of the Bladebreakers 2.0

This Thread is about Kody Takeo and his team and what they look like.

Here's Kody Takeo's image.

The other bladers will be drawn soon
P.S I'm still new to drawing people so there is still room for improvement.
I guess im also gonna take requests for drawing beyblades too.
UPDATE. I changed Kody altogether
[Image: Kody_Takeo.png]
This is Kody's beyblade, Killer Karven K2.
[img]<a href=[/img][Image: Karven_K2.png]" />
[Image: Heavy.png]
[Image: Accel.png]
EDIT: I changed Karven's colors a little bit because i wasn't happy with some of them so now it's only blue orange and red.
This is Torpedo Karven K3. Kody's God bey.
[Image: torpedo_karven.png]
(May. 12, 2018  10:29 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: This Thread is about Kody Takeo and his team and what they look like.

Nice drawing! Kody resembles your avatar a lot, are they the same?
(May. 14, 2018  2:19 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 12, 2018  10:29 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: This Thread is about Kody Takeo and his team and what they look like.

Nice drawing! Kody resembles your avatar a lot, are they the same?

Thank you! Yes they are indeed the same. They both look pretty cute, don't they?
(May. 14, 2018  2:29 PM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(May. 14, 2018  2:19 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Nice drawing! Kody resembles your avatar a lot, are they the same?

Thank you! Yes they are indeed the same. They both look pretty cute, don't they?
Can't deny that, they indeed are cute. Will you put more drawings of the characters?
(May. 14, 2018  2:34 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 14, 2018  2:29 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: Thank you! Yes they are indeed the same. They both look pretty cute, don't they?
Can't deny that, they indeed are cute. Will you put more drawings of the characters?

Yes i will. in fact, I'm working on his Fraternal twin sister Ayane Takeo right now.
(May. 14, 2018  2:39 PM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(May. 14, 2018  2:34 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Can't deny that, they indeed are cute. Will you put more drawings of the characters?

Yes i will. in fact, I'm working on his Fraternal twin sister Ayane Takeo right now.
Hey! Any chance you took inspiration from @[Ayane_2355]? Just curious.. And, looking forward for the drawings!
(May. 14, 2018  2:42 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 14, 2018  2:39 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: Yes i will. in fact, I'm working on his Fraternal twin sister Ayane Takeo right now.
Hey! Any chance you took inspiration from @[Ayane_2355]? Just curious.. And, looking forward for the drawings!

Yeah I named Kody's sister after her because she was very helpful when I was new to beyblade, so it was my way of saying thank you to her
This is Kody's Avatar from season one to season two, Killer/Torpedo Karven!
[Image: Killer_Karven_avatar.png]
Karven is a winged wolf with a fire element, which suits Kody's special move, Firestorm Launch.
This is Kody's Cho-Z bey, Champion Karven. 13. Slash(the performance tip is drawn exclusively by me)[Image: Champion_Karven.png]
The tip Slash, has a flat, free spinning bottom designed to help maintain a banking pattern unlike most other tips.
The next Bladebreaker is Kody's twin sister Ayane Takeo!
[Image: Ayane_Takeo.png]
Ayane and Kody are Fraternal twins, so they don't look the same, but they do the same things together!
EDIT: Ayane's pants didn't match her description in my story so i changed it to be accurate
This is Ayane's Bey, Arbiter Atrion A2.
[Image: Atrion_A2.png]
[Image: spread.png]
[Image: Yielding.png]
Ayane has a pure stamina type bey with OWD and LAD thanks to the spread disc

Next is Ayane's God Bey, Titan Atrion.
[Image: titan_atrion.png]
This one is an unusual combo. It has normal stamina parts but it has a vortex frame to accomodate Ayane's special move, Roaring Wind.
Ayane's Super Zetsu appearance and bey will be drawn soon. I just need to find the time to do it.
(May. 16, 2018  12:37 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: Ayane has a pure stamina type bey with OWD and LAD thanks to the spread disc

Hi! First, of all, epic stuff you got there. BTW, I know what LAD is but what exactly is OWD? Once again, great stuff...
(May. 16, 2018  2:46 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 16, 2018  12:37 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: Ayane has a pure stamina type bey with OWD and LAD thanks to the spread disc

Hi! First, of all, epic stuff you got there. BTW, I know what LAD is but what exactly is OWD? Once again, great stuff...

All right, think of it like this. Ayane Takeo's bey is a stamina type and is designed to spin for long periods of time as we all know, but the forge disc, spread, is round and it's weight is focused on the outer part of the ring, giving of an effect called centrifugal force, which in turn makes the bey spin longer. Hope that helps.
(May. 16, 2018  2:46 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:

OWD stands for Outward Weight Distribution.

Edit: ultra destinus, can you please try Seig Xcaliburur?
(May. 16, 2018  4:08 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 16, 2018  2:46 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Hi! First, of all, epic stuff you got there. BTW, I know what LAD is but what exactly is OWD? Once again, great stuff...
OWD stands for Outward Weight Distribution.

Um do you want me to draw that or build it from lego?
(May. 16, 2018  4:16 PM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(May. 16, 2018  4:08 PM)Suhasini Wrote: OWD stands for Outward Weight Distribution.

Um do you want me to draw that or build it from lego?
I would like to see it built from Lego. And looking at your drawings, I already have an idea about how Seig Xcalibur will look, it will be amazing! So maybe you can try it out sometime later, Not now, when you are free and let me know how it turned out?
(May. 16, 2018  3:13 PM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(May. 16, 2018  2:46 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Hi! First, of all, epic stuff you got there. BTW, I know what LAD is but what exactly is OWD? Once again, great stuff...

All right, think of it like this. Ayane Takeo's bey is a stamina type and is designed to spin for long periods of time as we all know, but the forge disc, spread, is round and it's weight is focused on the outer part of the ring, giving of an effect called centrifugal force, which in turn makes the bey spin longer. Hope that helps.
Oh. I didn't know that Centrifugal is the same as OWD. Thanks.
i looked at the drawings, and i have one word to discribe them AMAZING. you draw better then me and i cant wait for the others (and my character, not bragging or rushing you, take your time)
(May. 20, 2018  11:41 PM)beymaster35 Wrote: i looked at the drawings, and i have one word to discribe them AMAZING. you draw better then me and i cant wait for the others (and my character, not bragging or rushing you, take your time)

Thanks, man. I really appreciate it. I'll draw K.J in the best I can. I know what he looks like but it might not be how you pictured him though.
its ok on how you draw it if you need extra details on my character or his bey PM me
(May. 21, 2018  2:15 AM)beymaster35 Wrote: its ok on how you draw it if you need extra details on my character or his bey PM me

Thanks, i will do that for sure!
The Chouzetsu look for the twins are here! This time Kody and Ayane keep their color scheme, but they added metal shoulder guards to protect themselves from flying bey parts when a beyblade bursts.
[Image: Chouzetsu_Twins.png]