Photo Gallery

• ... 257
Minion
G Wrote:Wow you're missing a lot of eye stickers o.o

Personally, I think the bits look better without the stickers, very few of my bp's have a sticker on them...
The ones that don't have any is because they were ripped. I tried to keep them in good condition but a that time, I couldn't help myself. Tongue_out
Haha well I can't blame you since some of mine are missing stickers too ;p
Yeah, I remember the times where I used to buy a new Dragoon Galaxy everytime the stickers ripped off. Haha
Cye Kinomiya
John Wrote:Yeah, I remember the times where I used to buy a new Dragoon Galaxy everytime the stickers ripped off. Haha

Couldn't you have just bought two? Use one and not the other?
I did because I got sick of buying the same beyblade. Tongue_out
Alice Wrote:Post all the pictures of your collection, battles and beyblades here!

For now, here is my collection:

HMS

[Image: hmsbladescw9.th.jpg]

Plastics

[Image: plasticscx0.th.jpg]

A few of them are looking a bit battered now, but many of them haven't been battled before so they're like new. 8) /freak

cool collection you have there, but seems like your black dranzer's AR is broken.. =(
John Wrote:Yeah, I remember the times where I used to buy a new Dragoon Galaxy everytime the stickers ripped off. Haha

Clear spraypaint or lacquer solves all the world's major problems.
I don't really like spraying things on them, for some odd reason.
It's that or Driger G's I think.
WolborgIV, driger G has a more bulky bottom for the first clutch. However, I am using the base clips from Dragoon G blue edition.
Bey Brad
why do you have like 90 wyborg
lol I got like the ones on the left for like $2.00-$2.50 on Ebay. They came in a random set of 4 so I didn't get to pick. I'll probably be ebaying some...
wolborg 2 is always nice
Alice Wrote:Post all the pictures of your collection, battles and beyblades here!

For now, here is my collection:

HMS

[Image: hmsbladescw9.th.jpg]

Plastics

[Image: plasticscx0.th.jpg]

A few of them are looking a bit battered now, but many of them haven't been battled before so they're like new. 8) /freak

i like the white driger ms ima have to recoler mines now
Juv Wrote:My first EVER beyblade. Just got it today, think its called HMS Driger A-124.

[Image: CIMG1101-2.jpg]

Driger Metal Slash the best hms beyblade kid
Bey Brad
Driger MS is NOT the best HMS Beyblade.

THIS IS WHY YOU NOT ADVANCED BLADER COME BACK ONE YEAR
Bey Brad Wrote:Driger MS is NOT the best HMS Beyblade.

THIS IS WHY YOU NOT ADVANCED BLADER COME BACK ONE YEAR

ive been blading for years im a beyond advanced blader im what you call a blade master i mastered all of rays drigers from s to ms and i bet me and my driger can beat any hms blade you put in front of us in the stadium for you dnt know the real meaning of being a blader you dnt just go by stats

(ONE-WEEK BAN FOR THIS POST)
Bey Brad
Feel free to come back when you're willing to listen instead of acting like you're the greatest.
Bey Brad Wrote:Driger MS is NOT the best HMS Beyblade.

Sure isn't, but its still my favorite. :-P
  • ... 257