Photo Gallery

Im not sure if this is the right place to ask,but if anyone here has both Diablo and Quetzalcoatl,can you take a picture of what the Quetzalcoatl clear wheel looks on Diablo?
I was taking pictures of things, and decided to photograph my Driger collection. Huge picture.

(Jul. 04, 2012  3:19 AM)Hazel Wrote: I was taking pictures of things, and decided to photograph my Driger collection. Huge picture.

Nice,your two Driger MS and the V2s look really nice,I only have Driger G,Driger S,and Driger MS. Is the Driger G NIB or is it just a box?
(Jun. 29, 2012  1:22 PM)zionson Wrote: Pictures again, this time using parts from Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 1. I hate how hodgepodge everything is, but if you get the entire set, you'll find that parts match. So here's a recombined set of Zero-G beys:

Why are they all Water-element? Oh, and it's spelled Orojya.

(Jul. 04, 2012  3:19 AM)Hazel Wrote: I was taking pictures of things, and decided to photograph my Driger collection. Huge picture.

Is the NIP Driger V2 the one form <3 / serotonin? (The one I was about to get. Tired)
(Jul. 04, 2012  4:45 AM)Shaman-R Wrote: Nice,your two Driger MS and the V2s look really nice,I only have Driger G,Driger S,and Driger MS. Is the Driger G NIB or is it just a box?

The Driger G is NIB, yes. There are 18 complete Beyblades here(I have a Metal Change Base for every Tiger Defenser shown, but they're not all on one - the Pink AR is on a Semi Flat with an HMC in it, and the silver one with no eye stickers is on a Wolborg BB).

(Jul. 04, 2012  6:05 AM)Cannon Wrote: Is the NIP Driger V2 the one form <3 / serotonin? (The one I was about to get. Tired)

Yeah, it's ♥'s Driger V2. I had PMed him about it only a couple of minutes after he made the thread, haha.
Wow! Nice driger collection! Black and pink Driger S are awesome! I should post my Driger collection ^^
My new Wolborg 4, lovin' it.
It has such a fantastic base, might be very useful if you guys get something going for plastics remembrance day, too Tongue_out

Can't say I've ever liked the AR though, haha.
(Jul. 04, 2012  12:48 PM)th!nk Wrote: Can't say I've ever liked the AR though, haha.

Gasp Take that back! The AR is gorgeous.
(Jul. 04, 2012  1:04 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2012  12:48 PM)th!nk Wrote: Can't say I've ever liked the AR though, haha.

Gasp Take that back! The AR is gorgeous.

The whole "SHERRIF WOLBORG" star thing really does not do anything for me, it's gaudy and ugly, and it is dismal in terms of performance too. It also looks nothing like the other wolborg AR's (not that they're that pretty, though the unreinforced mold of Wolborg 2's is okay).
Wolborg 4's AR resembles Death Driger more than a sherrif star hah.
Not really, completely different numbers of points, and death driger's AR is one of the smallest, while wolborg 4's is large. Gimme a sec and I'll take a pic of them together.

It's kind of like an oversized trycutter, but even then it has more points.

EDIT:
Here's the picture, pardon the quality, just a quick snap under bedroom light: (Click to View)

As you can see, massive size difference, and the symmetry is very different too. It's the size and metallic paint of wolborg 4's AR that make it look like a sheriff's badge, and thus very very silly. I also can't forgive it for ruining the only G-Rev bey that had any real chance at being great out of the box, especially as there were a whole load of good AR's on G/GT beys.

Anyway, http://www.thelastbestwest.com/graphics/...allJPG.JPG
Holy carp! It's like Dragoon GT's Colour's + The design of Zeus = Epic White Zeus! XD

Look's pretty good bro! Smile
I don't see the big deal. It's just a crushed Budweiser case. :p

Really awesome looking Zeus.
How much for that godly Zeus o_o
Zeus looks incredible in white.... It must be a custom paint job right?
Wow, that Zeus is amazing. Nice job ! Joyful_3
(Jul. 05, 2012  2:27 AM)ljadams9 Wrote: Who said I was selling it? Tongue_out

Me :p
It looks phenomenal, absolutely stunning.

Now to acquire a Zeus and proceed to paint it white...
In love with that Zeus *drools*. Seriously excellent paint work
That Zeus does indeed look awesome, nice job!

Well it's sunny, I've got a whole day off work so I thought I'd do a few outdoor photos.
(Jul. 05, 2012  4:41 PM)Blitz Wrote: That Zeus does indeed look awesome, nice job!

Well it's sunny, I've got a whole day off work so I thought I'd do a few outdoor photos.

Terrific! Absolutely terrific! That Saramanda is boss. And the black and silver Thief Phoenic reminds me that I need to get off my lazy butt and get my wheels painted.

Wow, amazing colors Blitz! Did you use standard spray paint or what?