Photo Gallery

Lucky lucky man! Gotta see the whole thing!!!
[Image: Photoon2012-04-20at20372.jpg]

So, among one of the beys I got from Japan just now was this Dark Wolf. It is definitely legit, but can someone tell me if this face sticker is just homemade or an actual limited edition sticker I just don't know about?

EDIT: Oh SWEET. The face sticker came from Burn Pisces as a limited edition face, part of the entire sheet.

Only in Japan...wow.
Hazel, the new stuff looks so nice ...

(Apr. 27, 2008  5:59 AM)LeoBlader Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:Driger MS is NOT the best HMS Beyblade.

THIS IS WHY YOU NOT ADVANCED BLADER COME BACK ONE YEAR

ive been blading for years im a beyond advanced blader im what you call a blade master i mastered all of rays drigers from s to ms and i bet me and my driger can beat any hms blade you put in front of us in the stadium for you dnt know the real meaning of being a blader you dnt just go by stats

(ONE-WEEK BAN FOR THIS POST)

good times.
lol that was so random.

And Phoen1x:
Are they still using the cardboard trick with Random Boosters? If you got more than 1?
(Apr. 21, 2012  4:13 AM)Cannon Wrote: lol that was so random.

And Phoen1x:
Are they still using the cardboard trick with Random Boosters? If you got more than 1?

yup, but the cardboard of inside

Come to think of it maybe my random boosters wernt as horrible as I thought I got E230 and GCF (the red ones) and magically:
It made a rainbow Grin

They also look like artificial flavored candy 8D
Ahh, It looks so beautiful! And it does look like candy, O.O
As long as you got a Thief Wheel(I can tell from the red face thing) and E230 I think you should be quite happy.
Nice pics Dio..thoseare incredibly usable for Beywiki..hahah
Galeon 2 and trygle 2 look awesome. Are they good?
Galeon 2 does look really, really nice - I only wish they'd gone two or four sided with it, instead of making it look too similar to Trygle 2 and Trygator.
(Apr. 21, 2012  2:17 PM)dio Wrote: two new beys here.
the first one is galeon 2

trygle 2
hope you guys like them =]

on a scale of 1 to 10 both of those beyblades rate a 8457463745859 Smile, in other words they are DAYUM SEXAY Grin

(Apr. 22, 2012  12:31 AM)Keel Wrote: Galeon 2 and trygle 2 look awesome. Are they good?

You can tell just from the shape that they're bad although no one has tested them in recent years(since it's obvious and they're rare and valuable.)

Galeon 2 and Trygle 2 are so disappointing when you consider how good the ARs from the original Galeon and Trygle are. Trygle's AR may be my favourite of all time.
My pegasus`s wing came of in a battle so i got a new one so this is what the wing looks like:
Oh, so one of your W105's wings broke off, eh?
Zeus always looks pretty..even without stickers.. Confused
(Apr. 22, 2012  5:38 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Galeon 2 and Trygle 2 are so disappointing when you consider how good the ARs from the original Galeon and Trygle are. Trygle's AR may be my favourite of all time.

Try Cross Griffon (Griffolyon) if you ever buy plastics again.

Anyways, this just arrived:
[Image: ohyeeaaah.png]

It is delightful.
I thought i`d show you my new pegasus. Its a bit blurry
[Image: mygalaxypegasusstanding.jpg]
the paint chipped like it is sanded with sand paper...
(Apr. 23, 2012  3:52 AM)ljadams9 Wrote:

Zeus looks so sexy. Wink

Any chance you could scan the sticker sheet in a big size?
(Apr. 23, 2012  10:47 AM)Blank Ji Hyo ♥ Wrote: the paint chipped like it is sanded with sand paper...
yeah i switched fusion wheels so the paint wouldn`t chip off