Photo Gallery

lovin those beys and the dragoon gt. whats the firts one it like blue and yellow. looks cool. im also liking that red dranzer
Hahaha wow you got do many nice beys, dio!! Smile is that Black Dragoon GT one that you painted? Or is it the real one? Also I'm totally in LOVE with your cyber Dranzer and dark Gaia dragoon!!! XD
haha,
thx all

that dragoon gt is a fake one
i bought it many years ago...the original color is white

ps. my favorite cyber is cyber dranzer too....haha
Mr.Dio,you make excellent stuffs.You should sell some of them at this price:-£1000:-haha.Nice stuffs as always,Dio
Dranzer GT looks really smexy D: i wanna from you so badly anyway i love the collection of yours dio
...you gave a Wyborg AR eyebrows... snakes do not have eyebrows...
Dios' into weird stuff, I'll tell you that.
Those are some damn sexy beys dio.
*claps*
@ dio: Wow! You have the ENTIRE Cyber Bit-Beast set! Cool!
(Dec. 07, 2011  10:35 PM)Hazel Wrote: ...you gave a Wyborg AR eyebrows... snakes do not have eyebrows...
haha the eyebrows are refer to modeling of the bit beast =]

thanks all =]
the reply i posted about 15mins ago is disappear -___-

(Dec. 07, 2011  10:35 PM)Hazel Wrote: ...you gave a Wyborg AR eyebrows... snakes do not have eyebrows...
haha, the eyebrows are refer to the modeling of the bit beast

anyway, thanks all =]
happy to see you guys reply
Is this a real WBBA limited edition Bey? Or is it custom-painted
I think that is the black leone from the pegasis leone rev up set no? let us know, if it is from that set, I REALLY want that!! Smile
(Dec. 08, 2011  5:29 PM)bigbangbars Wrote: I think that is the black leone from the pegasis leone rev up set no? let us know, if it is from that set, I REALLY want that!! Smile

YES.....that is HK limited set
(Dec. 08, 2011  5:36 PM)phoen1x Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2011  5:29 PM)bigbangbars Wrote: I think that is the black leone from the pegasis leone rev up set no? let us know, if it is from that set, I REALLY want that!! Smile

YES.....that is HK limited set

Looks great! Thanks for sharing! Smile
Awesome bey phoen1x!
Here's my collection:
The pics aren't that good.
Yeah. Pics aren't great, but still, nice group of beys you got there, man!
It is a REALLY old camera.
That MLD in the 5th picture, I believe, looks really... odd. Doesn't look like the one in the second picture, if they aren't the same one.

Regardless, nice collection!
Vulcan Blaze, you are 6 Beyblades away from the Rose Gold Face, if I am counting correctly. I saw 44 - but I am not sure if you double-photographed any.

Nice pictures nonetheless!
(Dec. 08, 2011  9:31 PM)Vulcan Blaze Wrote: From top left: Hasbro Limited Edition Meteo L-Drago, Hasbro Limited Edition Galaxy Pegasis, MF Lightning L-Drago, Tornado Herculeo

offense to Hasbro: howcome ur limited beys come that ugly?
yea they're rarer, but i cant c any points making ldrago/ pegasus like that.
hopefully i dun hv any of those, otherwise i would simply throw them away.
I quite like the Hasbro Triple Battle Meteo L-Drago, actually. The Galaxy Pegasis is also not really inflammatory.

Aesthetic is the single most subjective thing in the universe.
We like 'em too. It's that stupid stadium with the 3 inserts that made us shake our heads
(Dec. 09, 2011  2:40 PM)Hazel Wrote: I quite like the Hasbro Triple Battle Meteo L-Drago, actually. The Galaxy Pegasis is also not really inflammatory.

Aesthetic is the single most subjective thing in the universe.

So do I.
I am a major fan of the MLD line-up, as even the original version was a beauty.
I went on to call it a 'Designer Bey' in front of my parents, and they believed me. No wonder its just too beautiful! Just a touch of green on it, and it would have been Gasp
About the Triple Battle Version, it blends the colors really well, and gives it a serene look; as opposed to the original version's catchy look. Smile