Photo Gallery

Thanks..i hope he will make a cyber draciel soon.. Smile
and other beyblades that did not released..
(Nov. 18, 2011  12:29 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: Thanks..i hope he will make a cyber draciel soon.. Smile
and other beyblades that did not released..

yea he;s working on it actually
updates of his hms
[Image: 297787_10150560545168782_598723781_11978...7309_n.jpg]
Man roux..!! Chocked_2 those beys are.......truly.....AWESOME!! Grin tell your friend I said he/or she is very talented and you should ask him/or her to join the WBO..!! Grin anyways back on topic yeah man those are amazing I'd love to have those even though there coustom fan-made ones they still are amazing!! Wink
(Nov. 18, 2011  4:22 PM)Evolution Wrote: Man roux..!! Chocked_2 those beys are.......truly.....AWESOME!! Grin tell your friend I said he/or she is very talented and you should ask him/or her to join the WBO..!! Grin anyways back on topic yeah man those are amazing I'd love to have those even though there coustom fan-made ones they still are amazing!! Wink
he's in WBO but hvnt yet talked anywhere
he could actually c u guys' comments tho~

PS. if anyone of u got stickers of cyber dranzer / draciel
plz upload for my fd. he does need it damn much lol
thanks in advance
Those are pretty nice work for HMS version Dranzer GT..XD
i can help him to scan the Cyber Dranzer bit beast..but tomorrow..XD (my mom has locked his door to sleep)
in case i forgot..please remind me..XD
haha,
the beys posted by roux are my works
i'm happy to see so many people like them haha =]

ps. my english is not so good, so did not reply at the past
Oh, so you are the amazing fd of Roux, who made those beys so picture-perfect! Grin
I really hope to see more from you! I love your stickers! Grin
I will try to make those beys Smile good thing I know graphic design and I can make customized stickers. I will make those beys as accurate as the the ones in the pictures. Thanks Roux for inspiring me. Those beys looks awesome XD
(Nov. 18, 2011  5:27 PM)dio Wrote: haha,

Your skills are amazing!! Grin I love your beys in the back too, you know the ones in your case! Grin I'd love to see your awesome collection of beys an see what other kinda bets you can make!! Grin

Sorry I tried to use as much basic words as I could since you say your English is not so good... Smile
(Nov. 18, 2011  5:27 PM)dio Wrote: haha,

yeah dio..your skills are amazing..
how did you make the stickers on the Cyber Dranzer?
good job...

(Nov. 18, 2011  5:26 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: Those are pretty nice work for HMS version Dranzer GT..XD
i can help him to scan the Cyber Dranzer bit beast..but tomorrow..XD (my mom has locked his door to sleep)
in case i forgot..please remind me..XD

thanks there, i'll remind u tmr in case u do forget it lol

(Nov. 18, 2011  6:15 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: how did you make the stickers on the Cyber Dranzer?
i could answer u over this issue.

he bought some water applique of Gundam MG/HG models
and stick some appropriate ones onto the beys

for those beyblade stickers, he kept some of those in advance
even peel off the stickers and fix onto the bey again
c the dranzer / dranzer hms stuff?
some of them come from customize grip too.

btw, it is actually him selling cheap beys to me Smile
Aaaaarggghh...no wonder it does look familiar..thank Roux...haha..i'm happy to know how to make the stickers now..XD
brilliant guy dio..
looking forward the cyber draciel bro.. Eee
post your collection in beyblade collection thread dio..you will have a rose gold face under your avatar.. Eee
is the black dragoon ms stickers custom made too dio?it looks nice..
cyber draciel..galman ar(not sure..) + gaia dragoon V sub ar(confirmed..the most suited one)
(Nov. 19, 2011  1:39 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: post your collection in beyblade collection thread dio..you will have a rose gold face under your avatar.. Eee
is the black dragoon ms stickers custom made too dio?it looks nice..
cyber draciel..galman ar(not sure..) + gaia dragoon V sub ar(confirmed..the most suited one)

the stickers of black and red dragoon ms are special stickers
i bid them form yahoo japan few months ago

i think i will use galman ar, but will not use gaia v sub ar again
i have another plan hahaTongue_out
(Nov. 19, 2011  1:30 PM)dio Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2011  5:59 PM)Evolution Wrote: Your skills are amazing!! Grin I love your beys in the back too, you know the ones in your case! Grin I'd love to see your awesome collection of beys an see what other kinda bets you can make!! Grin

Sorry I tried to use as much basic words as I could since you say your English is not so good... Smile
haha,
my collection here

WOW!!! That's a lot of nice beys!!!! Chocked_2 you really do have an awesome beyblade collection!! Wink I really love your Dragoon MS's/ and MSUV's they are very nice, also that cyber dranzer looks amazing!! Wink
HMS Advance Striker turned Dranzer is stunning. Cyber series Plastics look very neat too. Props.
(Nov. 19, 2011  6:09 PM)♥ Wrote: HMS Advance Striker turned Dranzer is stunning. Cyber series Plastics look very neat too. Props.

I agree, he must show a battle video, but Cyber Dranzer looks ultra fragile!
(Nov. 19, 2011  1:30 PM)dio Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2011  5:59 PM)Evolution Wrote: Your skills are amazing!! Grin I love your beys in the back too, you know the ones in your case! Grin I'd love to see your awesome collection of beys an see what other kinda bets you can make!! Grin

haha,
my collection here
[snip!}
i still looking for the suitable attack ring for the cyber draciel
does anyone have good suggestion?

Are you selling; like any of these; please XD lol Tongue_out
Really nice collection loving the Dark gaia dragoon
Cyber Draciel AR: Gaia Dragoon G
Or Driger F AR. And glue or fuse a separate Black AR like on the pictures. It'll look awesome.

After take a picture of all cybers.
(Nov. 19, 2011  6:18 PM)Phoenix Inferno Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2011  6:09 PM)♥ Wrote: HMS Advance Striker turned Dranzer is stunning. Cyber series Plastics look very neat too. Props.

I agree, he must show a battle video, but Cyber Dranzer looks ultra fragile!
i think cyber dranzer is fragile in battle, but i think i will not do that haha

(Nov. 19, 2011  6:27 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Are you selling; like any of these; please XD lol Tongue_out
Really nice collection loving the Dark gaia dragoon
i'm not going to sell the beys, because found them is a hardship
the dark gaia is a friend help me to found and sold it to me with a really really cheap price
i'm the really lucky one
At least a spin test if you want to. and choice of AR good? Choose Gaia Dragoon G AR
^^ Don't advice that sortta thing man, it'd be devestating for it to break !It's selfish to suggest such a thing...
Oh well I'm unlucky lol, it was a joke anyway klol XD. Also i really like the Appolon XDReally nice collection again XD !
(Nov. 19, 2011  6:38 PM)Phoenix Inferno Wrote: At least a spin test if you want to. and choice of AR good? Choose Gaia Dragoon G AR
(Nov. 19, 2011  6:41 PM)Poseidon Wrote: ^^ Don't advice that sortta thing man, it'd be devestating for it to break !It's selfish to suggest such a thing...
Oh well I'm unlucky lol, it was a joke anyway klol XD. Also i really like the Appolon XDReally nice collection again XD !

the spin test has been done before, the cyber dranzer can spin by shooter normally
and i think i will use galman AR for cyber draciel

when i get one more galman AR, then i can start my work on cyber draciel
thanks everyoneStupid
(Nov. 19, 2011  7:01 PM)dio Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2011  6:38 PM)Phoenix Inferno Wrote: At least a spin test if you want to. and choice of AR good? Choose Gaia Dragoon G AR
(Nov. 19, 2011  6:41 PM)Poseidon Wrote: ^^ Don't advice that sortta thing man, it'd be devestating for it to break !It's selfish to suggest such a thing...

the spin test has been done before, the cyber dranzer can spin by shooter normally
and i think i will use galman AR for cyber draciel

when i get one more galman AR, then i can start my work on cyber draciel
thanks everyoneStupid

No, See The Gaia Dragoon AR. I have War Monkey, itl look nicer without it.