Photo Gallery

(Mar. 02, 2011  2:55 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: nice knew it would look nice, it seems the kerbecs looks nicer with the silver metal face Joyful_2

also could some people post some pictures of recoloured L Drago II CW's? as i cant decide which colour to dye the wheel Cute

Team Byakko (Linh004 and LeeDraciel) did a spectacular grey and black Absorb mode! Linh showed it to me at Feb-Bey-ary Freeze.
(Mar. 02, 2011  2:52 PM)Blitz Wrote: My precious AKA MF Hell Kerbecs BD145DS -

The silver wheel looks absolutely gorgeous!
(Mar. 02, 2011  2:52 PM)Blitz Wrote: My precious AKA MF Hell Kerbecs BD145DS -

I would go as far as take it to an auto body shop, and have the metal wheel painted metallic black, with clear coat. Done professionally, it would look wicked.

Rit-dye the BD145 too while you're at it. It seems to have a different tinge of black.

Very very nice nonetheless.
(Mar. 02, 2011  3:05 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2011  2:55 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: nice knew it would look nice, it seems the kerbecs looks nicer with the silver metal face Joyful_2

also could some people post some pictures of recoloured L Drago II CW's? as i cant decide which colour to dye the wheel Cute

Team Byakko (Linh004 and LeeDraciel) did a spectacular grey and black Absorb mode! Linh showed it to me at Feb-Bey-ary Freeze.

I seen it it was nice and that the reason I'm debating on dying mine also his one has a black spin track and rubber flat Cute
(Mar. 01, 2011  8:14 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Infinity Libra Banner
[Image: dsc01751.png]
I like the colors of this. Green and blue and brown and... i don't what im talking about but it looks great
nice roux, but what track and tip does it have?

@Biltz, one of your Hell Kerbecs gold wheel put the black rit-dyed clear wheel on it with a silver Face that would look Slick
(Mar. 03, 2011  8:37 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: nice roux, but what track and tip does it have?
The photo looks like it has neither.
(Mar. 03, 2011  9:54 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2011  8:37 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: nice roux, but what track and tip does it have?
The photo looks like it has neither.

i thought that to but was lazy Joyful_2
(Mar. 03, 2011  9:59 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: i thought that to but was lazy Joyful_2
i was juz trying if i dun apply any tips to it....

@Biltz, one of your Hell Kerbecs gold wheel put the black rit-dyed clear wheel on it with a silver Face that would look Slick
a 100 track but no tip
(Feb. 26, 2011  3:12 PM)CurlyMagic Wrote: Roux, since I don't have a Blue Galaxy Wheel and I presume you do. Could you make the following combination and take a photo of it :

Face - L Drago II (Clear Blue)
Clear Wheel - Pegasis I ( Translucent Blue )
Metal Wheel - Galaxy ( Blue )
Track & Bottom - Any of your choice ( Gotta be blue ! )

Thanks !
Here you go, dude. I know the Galaxy wheel is a bit scratched, but eh. It's Galaxy Pegasis I 105RF (Clear Ver. for track and bottom)
My Blizzard Burn Phoenix 90WF.

I have to improve on my photography.
(Mar. 05, 2011  3:57 AM)iR Wrote: Here you go, dude. I know the Galaxy wheel is a bit scratched, but eh. It's Galaxy Pegasis I 105RF (Clear Ver. for track and bottom)

Images

Any chance to see the stunning Bey in action?
I have some spare time so I decided to paint my Meteo L-drago. Originally I plan to leave the rubber part alone but in the middle of my paint job I though that it would be cooler to paint it dark red.
Instead of paint all the clear wheel in black, I made it look alittle lighter in color and somehow look like metal(well look like metal to me anyway).

[Image: a87f7f420a699906d70977037191ff0d.jpg]
[Image: 02c3d7d9f16b59d941bb83b99073c9e9.jpg]

It doesn't have a smooth texture yet, since I haven't acrylic coat it yet(doing it right now)
I'll post some more picture when I finished itSmile

Ah...kinda finished it, I haven't paint it's eyes yet but I'll after I but a new gold paintSmile
[Image: 0d22906c1ff5aa0d246587e41a3354a4.jpg]
[Image: 69cd3ed5ad14c90c96f183e87b991e90.jpg]
[Image: e099f812653ee75fe738562297637b90.jpg]
(Mar. 05, 2011  2:16 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2011  3:57 AM)iR Wrote: Here you go, dude. I know the Galaxy wheel is a bit scratched, but eh. It's Galaxy Pegasis I 105RF (Clear Ver. for track and bottom)

Images

Any chance to see the stunning Bey in action?

Nahh, sorry, my camera can't focus with moving objects, particularly with high rpm objects like beyblades.
I might make a better one without scratches when my bro gets back.
kopo007
nice work, try dye next time but a very nice custom

Kk I have done my own custom to get the silver quetzalcoatl as mine looked more like this

[Image: 16m54b9.jpg]
(not my image as i used mine before doing this)

kk here is what ive been doing

[Image: 2hxorpt.jpg]
[Image: 2rz432c.jpg]
[Image: ivv9j8.jpg]
[Image: 15oxbfl.jpg]

Kk after that is was kinda rough as it ad been through alot of battles, as it is my favoirute so i buffed it up with tooth past and a buffing machine (hand held) heres the picture of it finnished

[Image: 2ibgpp3.jpg]
[Image: 2ljte9e.jpg]
[Image: 2qx47ly.jpg]
[Image: 1zn0gf4.jpg]

and here is the bey with its old parts beside it

[Image: vzeiyc.jpg]

it seems as if i care more for my quetz more than my other beys combined, i do love my quetz Joyful_2
You should put some spoilers or resize the pictures...
Anyways, nice pics.
(Mar. 05, 2011  5:09 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote: You should put some spoilers or resize the pictures...
Anyways, nice pics.

yeah this was my first time doing pictures in posts and i didnt expect them to be so big Pinching_eyes_2 lol it looks so nice now its unreal the only thing proving its not the silcer one it the gold on the underside.

also in the pictuers it has 85 and RF on, and it goes so well
How exactly did you get a hold of the Face and track exclusively?
Wow...Callum6939 your quetzalcoatl look cool with that coolerSmile I'm trying to get one but no luck at allUnhappy
(Mar. 05, 2011  5:35 PM)Dan Wrote: How exactly did you get a hold of the Face and track exclusively?

the tack is an 85 from the super deck set and i bought the facebolt of someone at a tournament Feb-Bey-ary Freeze, im acturely quite pleased with myself for doing so

kopo007
thanks much apreciated the cheapest place for a gold one is on ebay; http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BeyBlade-NDS-vol-1...3f06df64e1
and the best place for a silver is AkirasDaddy, also i bought my gold for £18.
I'll buy it on ebaySmile thx for pointing it out..may be I'll paint it as yin and yang after I bought it.
(Mar. 05, 2011  6:15 PM)kopo007 Wrote: I'll buy it on ebaySmile thx for pointing it out..may be I'll paint it as yin and yang after I bought it.

i wouldnt recommend painting the quetz, as if the paint job goes slightly wrong you may degrade its performance because its surposed to have a smooth otline, but taking ones side of paint (my first pic) so its half gold half silver will not degrade its performance

also if you want a yin yang i recommend the pre hws gemios