Photo Gallery

Hey just thought i would post these... somebody on this forum told me to make it... i dont remember who tho.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:Crop out parts to shift the focal point of the image. I think the play of shadows in the background can bring it out nicely.
Right, will do.
I agree on the shadows, too. I mainly took these because I saw the opportunity, with the sunset-sunlight streaming in on the floor.

rkayd Wrote:Hey just thought i would post these... somebody on this forum told me to make it... i dont remember who tho.

Oh God...
Please don't post images like that, it stretches the screen.
Post them like this:

[Picture 1]
[Picture 2]
[Picture 3]
...etc.
As in, stack the pictures, don't put them side by side.
They're stacked for me. :\
Bey Brad Wrote:They're stacked for me. :\

...erm, okay.

What's the proper term for having them on separate lines, then (like how I described)?

In any case, it needs to be fixed...:\
They were on separate lines for me, but I've edited the post, should be OK now.
Bey Brad Wrote:They were on separate lines for me, but I've edited the post, should be OK now.

Oh, okay. Thank you. Grin

...wait, does this mean I was right about them being stacked, or is there seriously another name for it?
I hate being confused... ;_;
I found some spray paint in my garage so I've decided to customise my Dragoon Grip and make it more funky; I might paint a design on later too. I'll post pictures when I'm done! Smile

EDIT: It's looking really cool so far; I'll post pictures in the morning!
Alice Wrote:I found some spray paint in my garage so I've decided to customise my Dragoon Grip and make it more funky; I might paint a design on later too. I'll post pictures when I'm done! Smile

Don't forget to clearcoat it!
Composer of Requiems Wrote:
Alice Wrote:I found some spray paint in my garage so I've decided to customise my Dragoon Grip and make it more funky; I might paint a design on later too. I'll post pictures when I'm done! Smile

Hmm...why? I've spraypainted parts before, and it didn't turn out great...does clearcoating protect the paint?
Grey Wrote:
Composer of Requiems Wrote:

Hmm...why? I've spraypainted parts before, and it didn't turn out great...does clearcoating protect the paint?

Yes. This applies to practically everything about painting any subject.

Also helps with putting down stickers, decals, etc on models.
Playing around with the camera's modes and using the Phantom Fox as a test subject. No edits, besides from my watermark.

[Image: dsc5763jz8.png]
[Image: dsc5772qo4.png]
[Image: dsc5775ch6.png]
[Image: dsc5777nh0.png]
[Image: dsc5782jm3.png]

All of these pictures are of it spinning. Even the first.

2nd, 4th and 5th are my favorites.

I like how the blurriness helps the truth to the name "phantom" in Phantom Fox. :)
Those are awesome pictures Bugturtles!

What kind of camera did you use to take them?
Synesthesia Wrote:Those are awesome pictures Bugturtles!

Nikon D70.

The shutter-speed was a bit too high for most pics to make them blurry like that, so I think I used a landscape mode or something. I'll have to be sure to write down what picture goes with what mode next time I test. (i do not like reading manuals because i like things more hands on)
bugturtles Wrote:
Synesthesia Wrote:Those are awesome pictures Bugturtles!

Nikon D70.

The shutter-speed was a bit too high for most pics to make them blurry like that, so I think I used a landscape mode or something. I'll have to be sure to write down what picture goes with what mode next time I test. (i do not like reading manuals because i like things more hands on)

Personally, I usually set to either shutter or aperture control mode, and adjust from there. Do you know where to find the white-balance adjustments? With those two, and maybe lighting adjustments, you have more than enough control for almost all situations. I can't stand to use presets.
Might as well post these here too:

Front:
[Image: customgrip1yd0.th.jpg]

Back:
[Image: backuw5.th.jpg]

Close-up of the top half:
[Image: closeup1tj4.th.jpg]

Close-up of metal trigger:
[Image: metaltriggerhn5.th.jpg]

Grip and Dragoon V2 (w/ black wide attack and black Takao chip)
[Image: customgripanddragoonv2ta8.th.jpg]

Grip and Crystal Driger S (w/ black wide attack)
[Image: gripanddrigernx2.th.jpg]
my collection recently gave away my samurai changer ms
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(Aug. 08, 2008  5:02 AM)rockblade2012 Wrote: my collection recently gave away my samurai changer ms

WHY
(Aug. 08, 2008  5:03 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2008  5:02 AM)rockblade2012 Wrote: my collection recently gave away my samurai changer ms

WHY

I think he lent it to his friend at BoTB
my little brother mistakingly erased my friends season in his video game so it was the least i could do
Posted some of these before, but who cares. I have more Beyblades now, and was forced to buy a new case (the bottom one)!

[Image: beycases001hl3.th.jpg]
[Image: beycases002ic7.th.jpg]
[Image: beycases003zy5.th.jpg]

Not pictured: Two unopened DGMSUV's, and the Beys which can't be seen because of the stacked cases.
0.o, Thats a damn sexy lot you got there. 20 Burning Kerberous, geez. And those Gabriel are pretty.
i know....damn..20 Burning Kerberous..lol i actually had to count it to make sure..x/
I'm more jealous of the Bearing Gyros. >>
(Jan. 28, 2009  4:33 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'm more jealous of the Bearing Gyros. >>

I won it for 1200 yen haha. I was reluctant to open it even since the box was still sealed.