Photo Gallery

Hasn't a main issue with Hasbro stadiums been the paint on the surface which screws up the movement of the beyblades?
(Oct. 18, 2009  10:58 PM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: Hasn't a main issue with Hasbro stadiums been the paint on the surface which screws up the movement of the beyblades?

Good thing that paint is on the underside, then.
Acrylic paints made my stadium crack. Paints of a different chemistry probably won't cause such a problem.
I used a paint that was specifically for plastic, so I hope it doesn't crack
I'll probably paint my launcher, then.

Update: I finished painting the main part of it, I just have to get some gray spray paint for the grips (this is a "plastic" launcher)

Update 2: I finished the launcher

[Image: IMG_1119.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1120.jpg]

I was going to paint the grips, but I am not sure if the spray paint would work well with rubber.

Overall, it is pretty good. Way better than the orange that it used to be.
So I have a bored friend who's really good at painting, He does car models all the time and they look spectacularly detailed when he's done with them. Anyway, he was bored so I asked him to paint my launchergrip + beylauncher casings for me. He did an awesome job. <3

[Image: DSCN2468.jpg]
[Image: DSCN2469.jpg]
[Image: DSCN2470.jpg]
[Image: DSCN2471.jpg]

I didn't bother with the prongs/nub. They'd eventually break anyway.
The gold looks awesome.

Please tell me that's a mint pisces
learn how to use the macro setting
http://img40.imageshack.us/i/s7000691.jpg/
http://img30.imageshack.us/i/s7000692.jpg/
http://img200.imageshack.us/i/s7000693.jpg/
http://img39.imageshack.us/i/s7000694.jpg/
Now when you say made...
It looks alright I suppose, but you really should have used a craft knife or scalpel to cut off the lime green bit chip outline, or even better you could have actually cut it in to a face shape.
Ellz it is pretty good though i think what ellz said is right about the whole shape thing but the pose the picture itself is good.
i did a few practice's with random fake bit chip stickers before i did it i found it was easyer to stick the sticker on 1st then cut i probley could have done a better job of it tho,but i like how it came out and goes quite well with the peg and leone clear wheels
(Oct. 26, 2009  10:01 AM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Ellz it is pretty good though i think what ellz said is right about the whole shape thing but the pose the picture itself is good.
... He didn't draw the Gaia Dragoon Sam, it's an older series sticker that he's stuck on a face Tired
yeah ofcourse its sticker,it would be pretty hard to draw that on a face >_>
Well I didn't bother to take pictures of everything that arrived today. Wasn't worth the effort. However I did take a couple pics.

Two new Quetzacoatl!
[Image: HPIM2254.jpg]
I have to agree now that I have both the silver one does look better new. However worn out the gold looks pretty damn good as well.

You can make some cool looking blades with the Light booster parts if you have matching colors. I have the entire RBVL3 so I made this. All clear black (or clear smokey Grey) Rock Leone 145WB.

[Image: HPIM2259.jpg]

[Image: HPIM2260.jpg]

[Image: HPIM2264.jpg]

And sometimes not so attractive looking ones XD. This is my Dark Bull H145SD since my booster did not arrive.
[Image: HPIM2240.jpg]

[Image: HPIM2243.jpg]

[Image: HPIM2248.jpg]
Those Quetz look beautiful.
Rock leone looks awesome in black
The track and tip of that bull are sweet. There aren't enough purple beyblades in the world!
(Oct. 18, 2009  7:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Be careful. Hasn't everyone had problems with their painted Attack stadiums cracking? I don't think that plastic is meant to be painted.

Mines cracked right through. D;
A warning to anyone who is thinking about spray mpainting their Stadium; don't do it!
(Oct. 28, 2009  12:14 AM)Neeek Wrote: The track and tip of that bull are sweet. There aren't enough purple beyblades in the world!

Actually it's more of a clear hot pink. My camera doesn't demonstrate the vibrancy of colors that well.
Eww, the gold Quetz really is quite ugly in comparison to the original lol
I hear fingernails can fix that problem Wink
I still don't mind gold Quetz.

But the real question is, will you ever find it in you to launch original Quetz against another blade...? Haha.