Photo Gallery

I just realized the MFB grip is normally matte. Wow, how did I miss that? I thought they were all glossy.

Also Bey-UK I'm so jealous of all your Libra's
I just noticed. So you guys that pre-ordered a F. Saggitario have one now?
(May. 12, 2009  2:04 AM)jsc Wrote: I just noticed. So you guys that pre-ordered a F. Saggitario have one now?

Yup, I got mine last week. I got all my Libra from one booster, two Random Boosters and the Mix sets. Kind of handy really. Can never have too many Libra Wheel. I want to buy another Escolpio for the track, handy on defensive customizations.

Flame Sagittario
Argh, so pretty. Grin I bet mine doesn't come in time for Spinoff. I want it so badly too. Unhappy
What was on that bit chip?
Mm, it's a digimon isn't it? One of the main ones. I can't remember the name though. :3
Question is, why is there a Digimon there or is that what you would like as a bit beast or something?
Yes, he likes Renamon. Nice picture Anubis.
I need to get my new bit beast on there

I don't like Renamon on my bit stickers anymore.
My relatively humble MFB collection

[Image: Picture173.jpg]

[Image: Picture176.jpg]

[Image: Picture177.jpg]

Unfortunately my camera does not capture these shots that great. It works better for individual blades.

EDIT: add onto that list a 105 track (from Storm Pegasis since it has the 90 on it), and a 100track with HF bottom
(May. 14, 2009  5:13 AM)Khel Wrote: My relatively humble MFB collection

Unfortunately my camera does not capture these shots that great. It works better for individual blades.

EDIT: add onto that list a 105 track (from Storm Pegasis since it has the 90 on it), and a 100track with HF bottom

Nice collection dude
Yeah same here. Nice collection khel.
(May. 14, 2009  1:10 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Edited Grin

lol to be honest i didnt like some of the 1st pictures but i personally loved alot of the last ones. Good jog drigergt Smile

As COOL!!!!!!!!
Anything they and at us will be sometime on sale!!! *cry*
(May. 14, 2009  2:42 PM)Antonina Wrote: As COOL!!!!!!!!
Anything they and at us will be sometime on sale!!! *cry*

Sorry, didn't quite understand what you are saying.
is there any blade you dont own khel? other than quetz and F sagi?
Flame Sagg, Bull, Sagg, Aries, Pisces, Quetz, Gemios, L-Drago.

I think that about covers it. I still have quite aways to go.

I hate you sometimes. Pinching_eyes_2 Seriously, nice collection. ^^;
(May. 14, 2009  8:35 PM)Rocky Wrote: I hate you sometimes. Pinching_eyes_2 Seriously, nice collection. ^^;

haha, it's all in perspective. I know it's a good collection (better be since I paid for it XD). However it still has a ways to go before it is of the same scale as some other members. However knowing myself it won't ever reach the same size as some others. I can't spend all my money on beys.
All that really matters is if you have the essentials, and a few extras of the more fragile essentials.