Photo Gallery

(Aug. 06, 2018  5:58 PM)SP451 Wrote: This year at Anime Revolution 2018 in Vancouver BC, I got a chance to meet the Japanese voice actress for Valt Aoi, Marina Inoue! She was so delighted to sign my Burst stadium, and it was awesome taking photo with while holding Valkyries!

That is indeed awesome!
(Aug. 06, 2018  5:58 PM)SP451 Wrote: This year at Anime Revolution 2018 in Vancouver BC, I got a chance to meet the Japanese voice actress for Valt Aoi, Marina Inoue! She was so delighted to sign my Burst stadium, and it was awesome taking photo with while holding Valkyries!
Hope you remember this memory and cherish it forever! This is just awesome! Congratulations for the autograph! Were the VA's of other characters there too?
(Aug. 07, 2018  4:10 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Hope you remember this memory and cherish it forever! This is just awesome! Congratulations for the autograph! Were the VA's of other characters there too?

Kappei Yamaguchi, Michael from Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, was there as well.
Finally received a shipment, few more to come. Once I take the time to sticker them up I'll post a shot of my collection (so far!)

[Image: 20180811_022951_zps5lox3vun.jpg]
(Aug. 10, 2018  5:48 PM)Artifact Wrote: Finally received a shipment, few more to come. Once I take the time to sticker them up I'll post a shot of my collection (so far!)

[Image: 20180811_022951_zps5lox3vun.jpg]

GOD , this is too much ( my eyes are burning because i could see RARE beyblades )
(Aug. 10, 2018  5:48 PM)Artifact Wrote: [Image: 20180811_022951_zps5lox3vun.jpg]

Awww yessss! I can’t wait to see a photo of your collection. Just out of interest...where have you been buying your stuff from?
Haha, yea there are a couple of rare ones - they look pretty neat, I'll get some close ups soon Smile

(Aug. 10, 2018  10:04 PM)GrandTempo1987 Wrote: Awww yessss! I can’t wait to see a photo of your collection. Just out of interest...where have you been buying your stuff from?

Yea man, I'm addicted to collecting these things now. lol. Purchasing them from multiple various resources, but these are my main ones that have legit stock;

eBay: taka.ohno, which is one of the official wbo stockists and he supports BeybladeGeeks. Excellent to deal with, great communication and has the best packaging I've seen.
eBay: Buzztoy2007
eBay: pvccard.expert

I still have a few shipments coming in, including ones forwarded from the US (for Hasbro stuff).
(Aug. 11, 2018  4:33 AM)Artifact Wrote: Yea man, I'm addicted to collecting these things now. lol. Purchasing them from multiple various resources, but these are my main ones that have legit stock;

eBay: taka.ohno, which is one of the official wbo stockists and he supports BeybladeGeeks. Excellent to deal with, great communication and has the best packaging I've seen.
eBay: Buzztoy2007
eBay: pvccard.expert

I still have a few shipments coming in, including ones forwarded from the US (for Hasbro stuff).

Oohh Ill definitely check out those eBay sellers. I must admit, I’ve just been chancing it and buying from whoever. It’s worked out so far but I think ZenMarket is my new favourite place for rare stuff.
(Aug. 11, 2018  12:14 PM)GrandTempo1987 Wrote: Oohh Ill definitely check out those eBay sellers. I must admit, I’ve just been chancing it and buying from whoever. It’s worked out so far but I think ZenMarket is my new favourite place for rare stuff.

Yeah, I cleaned our Taka lol. Buzztoy has heaps, also another seller that has rare beys, but fairly expensive is japanawesome.

I have to learn how to use ZenMarket, looks like a good place to find rare stuff!

Also had a smaller shipment come in on Friday :D Love how the capsules are colour coded lol.

[Image: 20b51746-577e-4bf7-a675-a1e400200ba2_zps3xhbgw5b.jpg]
friends don’t let friends put hasbro beys on the credit card...

cmon man. get ahold of yourself!

jkjkjk
(Aug. 12, 2018  3:19 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: friends don’t let friends put hasbro beys on the credit card...

cmon man. get ahold of yourself!

jkjkjk

rofl, unfortunately, collecting them as well Crying
(Aug. 12, 2018  2:46 PM)Artifact Wrote: Yeah, I cleaned our Taka lol. Buzztoy has heaps, also another seller that has rare beys, but fairly expensive is japanawesome.

I have to learn how to use ZenMarket, looks like a good place to find rare stuff!

Also had a smaller shipment come in on Friday Grin Love how the capsules are colour coded lol.

[Image: 20b51746-577e-4bf7-a675-a1e400200ba2_zps3xhbgw5b.jpg]

There’s a few things there I need to order myself. If you ever have any questions about ZenMarket feel free to ask.
[Image: 5yalCHZ.jpg]

I'm in love with this thing! It's so vibrant! From the videos online, it looked almost washed out red, but IRL, it's neon red.
(Aug. 14, 2018  1:52 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: I'm in love with this thing! It's so vibrant! From the videos online, it looked almost washed out red, but IRL, it's neon red.

Whoa, that looks amazing. Yeah, some videos and photos never do any justice to what they would look like in real life.

..another week, another delivery! and thanks to Leosama for mentioning the Decagone stadium. This thing is massive. (standard stadium for reference).

[Image: c0281b3f-4a4a-41eb-b7dc-bedc3fe41d1d_zps3bvreiee.jpg]
(Aug. 14, 2018  9:41 AM)Artifact Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2018  1:52 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: I'm in love with this thing! It's so vibrant! From the videos online, it looked almost washed out red, but IRL, it's neon red.

Whoa, that looks amazing. Yeah, some videos and photos never do any justice to what they would look like in real life.

..another week, another delivery! and thanks to Leosama for mentioning the Decagone stadium. This thing is massive. (standard stadium for reference).

[Image: c0281b3f-4a4a-41eb-b7dc-bedc3fe41d1d_zps3bvreiee.jpg]

The decagone stadium is MASSIVE *(WOW , you buyed Single-layer beyblades too , and the S2 and B2 and the SET ) ,JUST WOW
god CHIPS; Gotta Catch Em All'.. wait that's Pokemon..? But... Same thing right? Grin
(Aug. 15, 2018  11:16 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: [Image: EC8o8Wv.jpg]
#BarthezBattalion

I'm pretty sure I fell in love with this image and instantly dropped my girlfriend.

Just kidding. I didn't drop my girlfriend... I don't have one. But I would have...
(Aug. 15, 2018  11:16 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: #BarthezBattalion

Whew, is it the lighting or do the Hasbros legit look nicer than the TT versions? The colours appear richer and the stickers cleaner. Please stop bringing me to the Plastic Gen Hasbro side!! ? Spare my wallet, I beg you!

Wow, those colours.. really stand out, love it.
man im jealous, I have no money to get anymore beys after this month and I REALLY want that Killer Eagle

Wow! They look so good! Congratulations on the new beyblades KinkoUsagi! The colour of Rushing Boar and Rapid Eagle G though.. They are so bright! 
A question,  Were they NIB?
They were, yes. Probably should've left them that way, to increase the value, but whatever. If I wanted to look at boxes, I would've saved an .img from Google.

(Aug. 16, 2018  1:02 AM)sonyat Wrote:

Whew, is it the lighting or do the Hasbros legit look nicer than the TT versions? The colours appear richer and the stickers cleaner. Please stop bringing me to the Plastic Gen Hasbro side!! ? Spare my wallet, I beg you!

You're correct. The lighting didn't help either, though because both TT and Hasbro have nice Beys.

Dark Effigy G is neon red (Nintendo Switch remote) with neon blue for the eyes, bit chip and dark colours for the wing stickers (including different, black font for DARK EFFIGY). It's an engine gear, of course, which is always welcome.
Death Gargoyle has the same red as the Dragoon re-colours and Galzzly and a nice bright blue for the stickers.
Both are really nice, but I need to give it to Dark Effigy G, especially for the price I found it.

Rapid Eagle G has a bit darker blue plastic. For its stickers, it has orange eyes, far more prominent beak (of a darker yellow) and dark green stickers throughout (bit chip, name stickers, etc.). 'RAPID EAGLE G' is in a bolder font than 'KILLER EAGLE'. It includes an Engine Gear, which is always welcome, however, oddly enough, it does not include stickers for the base.
Killer Eagle is simple but the attack ring is nice.
Again, I have to give it to Hasbro. Lack of stickers on the base is disappointing, but overall, it just seems like a better buy.

(Aug. 15, 2018  11:49 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote: I'm pretty sure I fell in love with this image and instantly dropped my girlfriend.

Just kidding. I didn't drop my girlfriend... I don't have one. But I would have...

Haha. This needs to be on your wall somewhere for when you do. She might appreciate being compared to nostalgia collectibles?
(Aug. 14, 2018  1:52 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote:
Big Image below and your welcome for that XD (Click to View)
I'm in love with this thing! It's so vibrant! From the videos online, it looked almost washed out red, but IRL, it's neon red.

Hey, I'm not a PLA person but more of an MFB person. Is that bey by any chance related to something like Vulcan or Horuseus? Because Vulcan Horuseus looks so similar to this...
(Aug. 16, 2018  7:10 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2018  1:52 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote:
Big Image below and your welcome for that XD (Click to View)

Hey, I'm not a PLA person but more of an MFB person. Is that bey by any chance related to something like Vulcan or Horuseus? Because Vulcan Horuseus looks so similar to this...

Hilarious enough, I'm not an MFB person. They do have very similar shapes, so likely. I know neither Dark Effigy nor Death Gargoyle were competitive, but the scene, at that time, was very different.