Photo Gallery

He's replying to tybuch, I believe.
I don't know why but I'm really starting to like this bey Grin

btw I switched the clear face with a reddish purple face to make it more anime accurate...
The picture doesn't work. This is how you should put it:
[img] insert image here [/img]
(Feb. 10, 2013  6:02 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: The picture doesn't work. This is how you should put it:
[img] insert image here [/img]

I edited the post Grin
(Feb. 02, 2013  6:52 AM)Meow! Wrote:

Amazing photo and nice use of editing Cute

Here is a picture of Horseus:
this thread is for pictures of your beyblades/collection ... Not drawing. Please make a separate thread in the "Your Creations" Forum dedicated to your drawings.

EDIT: That was replying to sakyoo's post by the way, no Insomniac.'s, I'm sure she know what she's doing xD ha.
(Feb. 10, 2013  6:59 PM)Insomniac. Wrote: Here is a picture of Horseus:

Ah, the obvious Hasbro version.
(Feb. 11, 2013  4:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2013  6:59 PM)Insomniac. Wrote: Here is a picture of Horseus:

Ah, the obvious Hasbro version.

Bah, does it really matter XD

I'm just content that my phone's camera can take in all the detail so closely like that Cute
You have the Galaxy S3, correct? That's a very nice and detailed picture.
(Feb. 11, 2013  9:13 PM)Tri Wrote: You have the Galaxy S3, correct? That's a very nice and detailed picture.

Yes its the S3 d=(´▽`)=b

and thanks (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Making this post mooooore relevant; I did filter and edit it to make the sparklez on the MW show more. Here is the original:
This is a photo of my Basalt Horogium I took at my school, the photo has been edited using an android app called after focus.
Nice pic!

I was bored so i made some pics of my Thief Saramanda 230WB and my Berserker Begirados S230BWD:

Berserker Begirados:

Berserker Begirados Spinning:

Thief Saramanda:

Thief Saramanda Spinning:

Battle pics:

How do u post pictures
That shouldn't be asked here. It should be asked in the "Questions about the WBO" thread. But all you need to do is this:

[img] insert image link here [/img]
[img] https://plus.google.com/photos/104225541...=CMnVpeG8r [/img]
Edit: Doesn't Work Tired
It doesn't really work. I also think a picture like that would best go in the "Your Creations" forum.
(Feb. 13, 2013  1:34 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: It doesn't really work. I also think a picture like that would best go in the "Your Creations" forum.

Why dont u show me how its done

(Feb. 13, 2013  1:34 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: It doesn't really work. I also think a picture like that would best go in the "Your Creations" forum.

Give me a example
I wanted to show my Dragooon Dragooon BGrin, but sorry for the bad quality and background, I will improve next time (I didn't have time at the moment)
(Feb. 13, 2013  1:33 AM)HDSK Wrote: [img] https://plus.google.com/photos/104225541...=CMnVpeG8r [/img]
Edit: Doesn't Work Tired

You need to add the direct link of your picture. Right-click on the picture, then choose 'Copy Image Location/Copy Image URL'.
EDIT: Ahh, you already asked in the Questions about the WBO thread. Sorry x_x
Bega: Justice 5 Team!

[Image: IMG_2263.JPG]
[Image: IMG_2273.JPG]

Stupid
Beautiful, Cannon :'D Zeus and Venus have the stickers a little bit used but they are always awesome!
I was planning to fix them a bit before taking the picture, but was too lazy to, haha.
(Feb. 13, 2013  11:06 AM)Cannon Wrote: I was planning to fix them a bit before taking the picture, but was too lazy to, haha.
heh Grin a little advice: try to see if they are in sticker sheet thread Smile however, a great photo Grin